• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best way to learn forex and HYIP trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a friend or some one who are acquainted with to help you in trading then its the best part for learning as learning from others is quick and easy to understand.

I will recommend that traders would view the videos mostly because those gives us the ideas how to deal with the market live and also give us the practical view so that our performance can be enhanced with time .

the best way to learn is to use a forex demo account, with a demo account so we can learn to trade well and therefore we have to use a demo account well and we can also follow the contest demo

I would advise not to enter HYIP. And not to compare it with forex. Forex is a real business where HYIP is a ponzi scheme where a cheater takes money from more than one and gives it to another. And when the pool dries down the owner of the HYIP runs away.

Frankly, demo practicing is the best way of learning Forex trading! This is way, all of novice traders start their trading career by demo. Besides, I have no experience on HYIP, so I can’t help you in this case! By the way, before working with my real money I practiced my demo for one year, I learned Forex trading principles in my demo account!

In trading sector; I am interested on only Forex; I never tried HYIP or options trading! Yes, only Forex is enough for me! I have multiple types of trading instruments in my live trading account; such as I can use any FX instruments with CFDs, Indices and Metals!

On hyip, some investor trying to use analysis from website price, if likely website admin they spent big money to develop website, according them will need long time to get break even point for admin, and if investor joined on early time, still possible get profit before scammed

If Hyip admin is a pro then he would not run away in a few days. He would at least complete one cycle and that will attract more money inflow. But ultimately the fate of a hyip is to sink and late comers suffer with it.

First of all me tells that i am not for the HYIP actually because i hate this thing and secondly about trading yes we can make good profit if we are serious here and can trade with accurate analysis

First of all me tells that i am not for the HYIP actually because i hate this thing and secondly about trading yes we can make good profit if we are serious here and can trade with accurate analysis

Same here, I am involved with only Forex. In addition, it’s enough. besides, I have no plan on any kind of addition support from others investing sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.