• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best way to learn forex and HYIP trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyip is an investment program while Forex is a trading business. To trade Forex successfully a trader requires good knowledge and trading skills. Forex is much better than hyip which are usually scams and in hyip we allow other people to trade with our funds.

Indeed. Forex is different from HYIp and yet, we can't merge them as one. Because, Forex will be not like HYIP that is going to turn scam and that we will also lose without knowing when it will happen. While Forex, we have the control when we will trade and what will be our target or aim here.

Forex is mopre honest than hyip , all hyip will turn to scam sooner or later , i ever invest in hyip but many of hyip that joined always become scam , some of them make loss my money , but forex is depending skills ,

Forex and HYIP is different i cannot say that forex is honest because in fact there are a lot of unregulated brokers that now having problem since LR is down, but from the root that forex is market while hyip is just a program that utilize LR, in fact it is back to traders again to choose will they invest in HYIP or in forex or even in both of them.

That's why HYIp is different industry which is also not acceptable by legal means. That's why many are scammed even myself before. But then, now we have Forex and that I have focus on accumulating capital and better trading to make profits than getting scammed in other programs.

Both forex and hyip have own advantages. in hyip, investors can get income right away by even doing nothing. the only problem is we will face with many scam activity rather than long lasting business in hyip program. while in forex, probably we will less to face with scam activity but the problem is we needs to make ourselves to become skilled if want to generate consistent income from forex trading.

[MENTION=592]kasual[/MENTION]: i am totally agree with you in this part :D, forex and hyip have their own advantages, but you will see here mostly people will choose forex than HYIP, even like that i am sure that there are few of them that choose HYIP, since that is the pure investment even the risk of investment there is high, about scamming i think that is a common thing in hyip at the moment. but in Forex it is not common, even like that we must be careful with Unregulated or Unregistered Forex Broker.

Both forex and hyip have own advantages. in hyip, investors can get income right away by even doing nothing. the only problem is we will face with many scam activity rather than long lasting business in hyip program. while in forex, probably we will less to face with scam activity but the problem is we needs to make ourselves to become skilled if want to generate consistent income from forex trading.
Yes, it can be luck and early investments but this will mean that you are going to also lose from doing nothing XD. And yet, I don't think it's ONLY the problem to get scammed. Consider that the investments in HYIP scammed is same as blown trading account in Forex.

Well this thread looks so interwoven or contradictory. Hyip shouldn't be compared to forex,the way to lear the two are so different,you can learn forex for 6 at least before you satrt trading while you can just learn hyips in just a day and you can trade it.

I think you can learn plenty of things related to the forex from the online blogs and the site. also the forums have their traffic which you can check for the most part. Atleast that is how I have managed to see things there as well. It would be something not worth the effort learning without effort.

Well this thread looks so interwoven or contradictory. Hyip shouldn't be compared to forex,the way to lear the two are so different,you can learn forex for 6 at least before you satrt trading while you can just learn hyips in just a day and you can trade it.
But you did compared them based on the time of the learning in Forex and HYIP :) . And what 6 here meant? Well, hyips are simply investing and just wait for it to grow as they say but you can't expect to have the ROI because the program cannot be sustained. While Forex trading has potential of making profits with an effort to do trading.

This is the more reason I don't like discussing about forex,you said hyips cannot be sustained while forex has potentials for sustaining,I would not agree to that. They are both high risk programs and I believe most investors prefers HYIPs to forex.

I think the HYIP is different and then the forex is something we have to consider differently there. I don't know how much people are thinking they are the same. That said, forex is different market where the money is under exchange and you have to think about that.

I don't even know that we will have here HYIP trading and that they will just only use this scheme or reason to have the investors but then, real investors aren't fall into these and that they will better think to trade on their own or in the PAMM account offered by the Forex broker.

I think HYIP trading is scam and something that is made up with the story which makes the people believe that the owners are actually doing some work behind which they are not. that being said, forex is real market where the other people are spending money via bank based transfers.

Well if you call hyip trading a scam,then most definitely forex trading is also a scam,why is it that,you are always told in forex to invest the little you can afford to loose. It is because most times,most of the traders lost to forex trading. For I can say that I still prefer hyip to forex and I can say that the funds I have made in hyips are more than what I have lost to it.

If I has to choose, then Forex trading is my choice. HYIPs are such fraudulent programs that offers unsustainable profits to investors while Forex trading is genuine and better. Investing in risky business or investing to fraudulent company, which one do you choose?

I suggest learning more about making money instead of chasing the HYIP market because you know it would be harder to understand how the people are making money these days with all sorts of issues that are arriving with the forex. I just dont think that it is worth investing time with the HYIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.