• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best way to learn forex and HYIP trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, there shouldn't be any basis for comparison as to the learning both. Forex trading is skill incentive business that requires detailed knowledge even before you start trading in it and you are expected to learn from different aspects, acquiring both theoretical and practical knowledge of it while HYIP is something you can easily follow and know within the shortest period of time possible.

trust me... every hyips programs will turn to scams... do not waste your money investing in such hyips program... forex more safe because you still hold your money and manage it to grow by trading.. say no to hyips

Yes,all hyips are ponzi schemes but I can say I prefer it to forex,if you have experience in HYIPs,it would be difficult for you to loose. I am assuring you that if I invest $50 today,it is 100% sure that I would get about $60 or more the next day.

You can earn by trading in forex and look for trends that are profitable as well as long term trade with lesser risks. I know that most hyips are scams and not trustworthy and although you might have some that work but earning one buck is not for me. I also don't trust that they will return my money. I think forex you can earn more. In order to earn you just trade and buy low and sell high or buy high and sell higher.

The best way to learn and earn from forex trading is by gaining knowledge and practicing on a demo account. However, I do not think that there is any way to learn investing in hyip. Most of these hyip investments are money chain scams. So, it can never succeed on a long run. When investors are sweating out to make 1% a day, there is no possibility of these hyip traders to churn such a huge profit in a very short span of time.

That's why HYIp is different industry which is also not acceptable by legal means. That's why many are scammed even myself before. But then, now we have Forex and that I have focus on accumulating capital and better trading to make profits than getting scammed in other programs.

But sometimes HYIP use Forex as their own excuse, sometimes they said that they will cycle their member's investment money in forex and hope to get profit, but only few of them that really cycle member's money. It is really bad if people mixing forex trading and also hyip

I think the best way to earn in forex is to gain proper knowledge, practice, experiences, patience and then you can earn daily. Its easy to earn as long as you have proper knowledge, patience and experiences. Money will come your way. I'm able to open good trades most of the time so I have the same hope for everyone else too. I think hyips are way too scammy for me. Its a ponzi scheme for sure. I rather work for my money or copy traders even but no hyips for me

In hyip, the person does not have to learn how to trade in it because there is no trading going on in it. Hyip is a scam business that the owner can close any day but in forex, learning is best when the trader starts from the demo account.

The best way to learn Forex lies more in the commitment the trader gives it. Allocating more time to learn about it gives a higher degree of learning it and a better understanding of it. Traders who trade in Forex will always realize it is a business where patience pays while HYIP is a different ball game.

I think the HYIP is different and then the forex is something we have to consider differently there. I don't know how much people are thinking they are the same. That said, forex is different market where the money is under exchange and you have to think about that.

In a way forex and HYIPs are linked to each other. While forex is legally accepted process of trading in the financial markets, HYIP is built on collecting money from investors to trade in the market. However, an investor in forex market is in full control of his account and money. In the case of HYIP, the program may or may not succeed. Some HYIP's are pure money pyramid schemes. Thus, it is always better to trade in a forex market. At least, we will learn the art of trading which will prove beneficial in the long run.

@gkintl That is why hyip like forexindogroup are using forex as the reason that they are looking for investors to come and put their money. If forex looks like hyip, it will be trading in binary that will look like it very well more than the ordinary forex trading.

I think that we can't rely that they are saying they have something to do with the Forex trading with their HYIP business. And we need to still stick that HYIP will soon turn to scam after they have gathered or lost but I think it will be always gain for those programs.

Though there are quite some HYIP that have stayed for over a year, we must also understand that HYIPs are only short lived and not something you even expect to extend till the next day. Their claim silky wouldn't hold water and it's better ignored than accepted. Trading in Forex is on its own a credible business that has the tendency of putting extra cash into the pocket if there is the trading knowledge.

Forex and hyips should be compared,forex stands to be more legitimate but all hyips are ponzi scheme programs. The only way we can compare them is because both are risky investment programs. It is a choice thing,for me,I will prefer to invest in hyips rather than forex.

Well, forex and hyip is different form of investment. Hyip risky because scam activities, while forex risky because traders have no sufficient knowledge to perform proper analysis and manage the risk. To successful in both field, require understanding about how the system work. In hyip, traders should spread the risk by not invest all capital in single hyip program. While in forex, traders need to understand how the market works in order to generate good trading decisions.

Right now I don't advice anyone to invest in hyip. I do loss about 800 dollars total in hyip investing and for me no matter what you do you will only going to earn back some of your investments and the rest you will end up losing all of your investments. But in forex trading with proper teaching some how I can make it big.

I was a trader so I can only give advice to learn forex by using a demo account. By using the demo account using virtual money that only then we can practice trading well to improve their skills well

I am not interested in HYIP because i think its very risk and gambling is more here ,instead i am very much interested in the Forex trading because i think its very legit and from many sources like Forex forums ,demo accounts and e-books ,videos ,webinars i can learn Forex .

I prefer forex than HYIP. Forex is a business that is actually very profitable. we can trade using small capital or even free. and for trading we can utilize mobile trading so that we can trade anywhere. to learn trading we can use a demo account or with a demo contest has been hosted by various brokers

Nowadays me making hard copies of the trading strategies so that i can read those and make an effective one with the help of my experience also ,apart from that me love to watch the videos also to grab new and innovative ideas .

Status
Not open for further replies.