• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you satisfied with your broker's service

Are you satisfied with your broker's service and support if you ran into problems? Just a question to see if brokers are good at support. Mine is good at support if they're online. If I ask a question, they will reply iwth answers right away if they're online but sometimes when I trade its night time in their zone so there is no one there. I guess there was no 24 hour support. How about yours?

Are you satisfied with your broker's service and support if you ran into problems? Just a question to see if brokers are good at support. Mine is good at support if they're online. If I ask a question, they will reply iwth answers right away if they're online but sometimes when I trade its night time in their zone so there is no one there. I guess there was no 24 hour support. How about yours?
I like the services my broker offer. They provide you some good degree of customer service and you are sure you do not get so bored with poor services. You can as well request a callback so they call you when you run out of credit. This is expeptionally good since you still get a mail as a notification if your line is off as at that time. to me, it shows they are always at your beck and call.

I like the services my broker offer. They provide you some good degree of customer service and you are sure you do not get so bored with poor services. You can as well request a callback so they call you when you run out of credit. This is expeptionally good since you still get a mail as a notification if your line is off as at that time. to me, it shows they are always at your beck and call.
They want your business of course so that is why they call you a lot, so make sure to give them like a google voice number so they can't bother you. I have discovered that using google voice mail is good so they can't bother me at all. I never give out home phone number and even cell phone to spam companies since they call you all day long to market to you and its so irritating. I've learned that from experiences. Always give out a google voice where you don't use at all.

I am pleased with my broker mainly because they call me only when I request, not every day. Besides anytime I have any problem, I get quite detailed instructions from support managers. Live Chat support is also very effective, not only links but detailed explanation, as well. I am also pleased in terms of reliable deposit and withdraw. My broker even compensates 3% commission in case of Card Payment.

Right now i trade in 2 good brokers, FXDD and Alpari UK so far i feel satisfy with both of this brokers services, their costumer support is always be there to help me and the most important part is the performance of this broker is really great, and the last one is withdrawal, in FXDD it is very smooth and also in Alpari UK

I am satisfied with my current brokers performance. Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.

They want your business of course so that is why they call you a lot, so make sure to give them like a google voice number so they can't bother you. I have discovered that using google voice mail is good so they can't bother me at all. I never give out home phone number and even cell phone to spam companies since they call you all day long to market to you and its so irritating. I've learned that from experiences. Always give out a google voice where you don't use at all.
But these days, I've just been fine with their calls since I can program and give them a time to call when I want to make pressing enquiries. I simply enjoy the free webinars that my broker keeps offering which is quite value pack worth going for. It helps you get along with new techniques to trade.

I am satisfied with my current brokers performance. Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.
Same here fast execution of my order give the bigger result for me, and of course i really like it. and when i have some problems with them usually i ask what happen and the response is totally fast, not just like other broker which usually takes about more than 48 hours.

Yes, i'm satisfied what have been provide by TenkoFX and their cash deposit also can be used for holding positions, it's very helpful for me. Over all, their service is satisfying, makes me be more focus when trading.

I am satisfied with my broker because they offer very quality service to their traders. My broker will make sure you get your profit once you request for withdrawal,they don't do the requotes thing and there is no delay in execution.

yes i am very satisfied with my broker which is exness because of the very good technical support and the low spread and also the instant paying for you when you make withdraw request and this broker have many payment processor to make withdraw or deposit

even me too I think that am very much satisfy with my broker because now I have so many things to do with them they offer me very low spread and I can invest with pamm account whenever I think am tired

A good broker will always try to please their customers in other to avoid them getting discouraged to post. I think a lot of the newer brokers offer traders some wonderful customer service in a bid to make them remain with them. This is one good thing that always draws traders close to brokers.

Selection of the right broker will affect the results of our trading, choose a broker that provides full support on our trading system, so that we can be more convenient for trading because we are satisfied with our choices.

Surely, I am very happy on my regulated trading platform ‘GCI’. Because, this truest trading broker always ensures best trading environment for scalping. Thus, I get many facilities for making more money. I can trade in any major currencies with only one pip trading spreads, no requotes and zero slippage guarantees. On the other hand, all fastest trading software of GCI always shows real market price that helps me very much to make accurate market analysis. So, I feel friendly environment for trading. This is way, I become a professional Forex trader very easily. I never want to invest my trading capital in a non regulated trading platform. By the way, this broker has been awarded as ‘Best Forex Broker’ for 2014.

Yeah Absolutely, I'm very much satisfied with my broker which is FBS, because for me selection of broker is really important and selection of broker directly impact your trading. FBS is providing best possible features to fit with any trader and in addition to that they have excellent customer support, I'm looking forward to a longer relationship with them in the future.

Yeah Absolutely, I'm very much satisfied with my broker which is FBS, because for me selection of broker is really important and selection of broker directly impact your trading. FBS is providing best possible features to fit with any trader and in addition to that they have excellent customer support, I'm looking forward to a longer relationship with them in the future.

I'm also satisfied with TenkoFx. I think, every trader also ever satisfied with their broker if broker can make them feel comfortable when trading. We can try to look for reviews about broker before we invest our fund.

That's Good to know that you are satisfied with your broker and you are right that a person who is investing his money need to be absolutely sure in the selection of a broker and that's why you need to do lot of research and need to follow reviews about a particular broker.

I am satisfied with my broker site and so far I am happy that I do earn in forex trading. My main goal and objective is still the same in forex trading and that is to use a broker sites that has neteller or paypal on it. And have a hedging features.