• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you satisfied with your broker's service

We can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. Actually we have to choose the broker that always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system active customer services , easy withdrawal , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

We can get satisfied from our trading brokers if they ensures security of funds, superior execution for trading comfortably, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , low transaction cost and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Truly I am content with my broker. I everything considered do forex trading for a long time. I was having issue with broker. Then I found Trade24. It is a regulated broker with different options varieties. You can feel safe with them with your money. It has the best options trading platform on the web. It has rapid payout framework with beguiling rate. Hope you like it. Here's to you.

A lot goes into finding the right broker, it is rather simple, though .Among many determining factors for choosing the right broker is the payment process that they support. Consumer reviews is important as well. You want to make sure that you are dealing with an honest broker and not one that is going to cheat you.

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

In Fx trading we the traders should choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

SO far, I feel satisfied with FXB trading. I also try to maximize their service to help me when trading, like forex analysis. Beside that, they also offer the best trading condition.

I'd like to say that I'm 100% satisfied with my broker. But, as the saying goes, there is always room for improvement. I'll always want better trading conditions, better order execution, etc.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

In Fx trading we the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose our brokers in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly .

I'd like to say that I'm 100% satisfied with my broker. But, as the saying goes, there is always room for improvement. I'll always want better trading conditions, better order execution, etc.

That’s great! 100%!! By the way, I think traders need to select their trading platform according to the regulatory status of the Forex brokers! I see, many new traders select their broker based on bonus feature instead of regulation! As a result, most of the time they invest their money into market maker broker.

Right now i trade in 2 good brokers, FXDD and Alpari UK so far i feel satisfy with both of this brokers services, their costumer support is always be there to help me and the most important part is the performance of this broker is really great, and the last one is withdrawal, in FXDD it is very smooth and also in Alpari UK

I see, Alpari is already gone! I have so many friends who lost their money! By the way, broker selection is always an important decision! But, I don’t use multiple trading brokers as like you!

I am satisfied with my current brokers performance. Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.
Long time deposit/withdrawal service is really painful! I also like to use the instant deposit/withdrawal service as like you.

I am satisfied with my current brokers performance. Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Really, low trading spread is very much important service to me, since I’m a retail Forex trader!

I am pretty satisfied with my broker. Get tight spreads, orders are executed easily and withdrawals are processed within a day which is enough for me.

Yes, I am a hundred percent satisfied with the service I receive from my broker. I have been with the same one for the past two years and have no intentions to change.

Yes right now I am satisfied with my broker Eurotrader. Earlier I was not happy with broker as they used to requuote a lot. But now my problem is solved with current broker.