• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you satisfied with your broker's service

From my first day at my trading life, I wanted a friendly trading partner that is very dedicated to me to earn profit regularly. By the way, after searching a long time I found a most reliable platform ‘ProfiForex’ which is providing many satisfaction facilities for keeping survive in Forex. This trading partner supplied me 30% bonus, so I could recover my balance that was lacking. On the other hand it has no hidden charge, so I get profit that I could.

From my first day at my trading life, I wanted a friendly trading partner that is very dedicated to me to earn profit regularly. By the way, after searching a long time I found a most reliable platform ‘ProfiForex’ which is providing many satisfaction facilities for keeping survive in Forex. This trading partner supplied me 30% bonus, so I could recover my balance that was lacking. On the other hand it has no hidden charge, so I get profit that I could.

As a trader, we must be able to maximize deposit bonus which we already get from our broker. Be more discipline when trading because it will make us be tempted to trade with bigger lot size than we use for trading before.

A deposit bonus in a broker is one of promotions or ways to attract clients to join with them. And every broker also has own promotions, like in my broker. And you're right, we must be discipline when maximize promotion in a broker.

bonus is important, but traders should have the ability to take advantage of these bonuses. I do not take advantage of the bonus, but still comfortable trading.

Discipline allows you to more effectively plan your work (trades) and work (trade) your plan. Discipline – “Habit of Obedience” – yes the keyword being habit, i.e. have a Trading Plan and make a habit of following it. The golden rule should be No Signal – No Trade.

Yes friend. Why not? I am very a great deal satisfied in my brokers MXTrade service because it makes me Forex easier by providing many exclusive trading facilities. I started Forex trading with a little amount but I can trade as like those traders who have huge balance. Because this trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage that’s why in spite of having a little balance I can trade in a high lot. On the other hand, this trading platform is very much dedicated to solve my any kinds of problems within a day because of having 24/5 responsive online support. Therefore, I am able to use my MasterCard to take out my money at any time. In these strong reasons I am totally satisfied in this broker’s service.

Till now I am really satisfied with moy broker I trade forex. The broker also really support me to have by providing good term and conditions for my trading.

If we get maximal service from our broker, we will be able to feel comfortable. I also satisfied with TenkoFx. Then, i try to more focus to be better trader. Try to learn from my trading experiences

Yes I'm really satisfied with my broker, which is FBS and I think they kind of features that FBS is offering, no one is offering right now, different contests and other trading competitions for the traders in the market.
And what do FBS offers that no other forex broker sites has offered? Its okay to be satisfied with FBS. I have 350 dollars trading capital in here right now and trading more than six months already. But to say that FBS is something like what you say. I will say in my ten broker site right now. FBS is on number 8. Its really not the best on my list. My trading account minimum leverage is 1:500 while in other broker site I can go down as low as 1:25

It's your opinion Mate and I think you have all the rights to say that, That's why I haven't said that FBS is best for you, I have just mentioned my experience to mention that It has been great for me.
And that's why I am asking why its best for you? As you said its base on your experience. So what experience you have in fbs that is so great? I already have two trading accounts in here and my plan is to have 10 trading accounts with total of 10,000 dollars trading capital. But still I don't find any reason why its great or better than other ten brokerage that I have investment in.

I have ten forex broker sites right now and I am really happy with one that I do earn 250 dollars minimum each month and that is instaforex as I have 11 trading accounts in here and have the bulk of my investments worth about 20,000 dollars already. The second best for me is mayzus.

yeah. now i satisfy with my plan in forex market. i earn some money with it. each trader trade with passion . when we can make money i will have more emotion for trade. we can keep controlling. when i tired i put my money in some paam account manager in my broker liteforex. i will relax. when i get again healthy.

yeah.i was say about that i satisfied with my broker. i can get more forex bonus . when i deposit i has many promotion . i think we can see some broker as my broker. you can try with it. they was found a long time. we need find good broker for our strategy.

Yes I'm satisfied with my broker, FBS Markets has been really good for me, and I would recommend it to every one.
I'm happy that FBS is good for you. I am just wondering. Are you making profit in here and how much trading capital you invest in here? I do make profit in here and I have about 700 dollars total investments in my two trading accounts in here. And I don't have problem cashing out in here also. But what I don't like is that every time I am making good profit in here things changes. Like my leverage they change it from 1:100 to 1:500 and now I can't see major pairs in my mt4 trading platforms only stocks to trade. So frustrating.

I've been satisfied with the service of instaforex satisfied then I can maximize capital well. satisfaction is important to be able to trade with the maximum. That's why we need to always be satisfied with the services of a broker

Yeah, I'm satisfied, actually I think if broker could provide fair and safe trading environment for traders, the trading result should depend on the ability and trading strategy of trader.

I am satisfied with instaforex, instaforex is a broker that can provide benefits for us. With the convenience of this broker then I was able to trade with the maximum. especially from the broker's trading conditions really made me comfortable for trading

I'm using Mayzus broker from 3+ years, one great thing is that withdrawals are very fast, just received my withdrawal from my account today which I requested last night. Its a great feeling when you see your funds received email when you wake up ;)

We can satisfied by our brokers if they are always make sure security of funds, superior and instant execution, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo account, high leverage , no hidden fees and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Hey, all green pips hunter hope you all are doing well. I have been starting trading with this Company since 2011 to know and this long time I didn't face any single problem. This Company Premium account allows you better trading opportunities like Zero Spread, Instant order execution below 8ms during news time as well, zero tolerance slippage issue. The most attractive thing is they only charged you $6 commission per round turn any trading pairs, it doesn't matter whether you trading in Gold, Metal or any currency pairs. In one word I'm just falling in love after joining this Company. And the major thing is they provide fast service.