• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you satisfied with the earning by trading in Forex market?

At the time of selecting a broker, the thing that makes our headache is leverage. Leverage provided by brokers is of different sizes, like some brokers provide 1:400, whereas some others provide 1:500. Different traders have also different choices over using leverage.

To uplift your profitability rate, you must compile many aspects like using moderate leverage, making profit on average. Use proper money management policy to increase your earning rate. This practice is hardly seen among traders that leads them to failure.
Also, defining the position size of the trade is also important. Well calculated and definitive position size will also help in minimising the risks and intensifying the profits.

Acquire knowledge of technical tools so you can technically analyze the market. Accompany technical analysis with the fundamental analysis to better forecast the market.

Acquire knowledge of technical tools so you can technically analyze the market. Accompany technical analysis with the fundamental analysis to better forecast the market.
Technical expertise and hands-on tools aren't enough. We also need risk management and strategies to analyse where the market trends are heading.

I'm often asked if I'm satisfied with the earnings I make from forex trading.
My answer is a resounding yes! After so many years now I'm able to support myself and my family quite comfortably with the income I make from trading.

I will say that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be a successful trader. I've put in countless hours of studying and practising my craft. It's not something that you can just half-heartedly do and expect to see results.

I've only recently begun to make a respectable living. The gains aren't large, but I'm happy that my technique is working, and after three years of consistent learning and practise, I've finally begun making money.

To trade professionally, increase your fundamental knowledge and shun your skill. Fundamental analysis strengthens the signals generated from technical analysis.

I am really satisfied with forex trading because it offers me flexibility and quick money earning opportunity.