• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you satisfied with the earning by trading in Forex market?

Every trader starts trading in Forex with a goal-the goal of making money or earning a lot of money. They think that Forex the best place of earning a huge amount of money. But unfortunately most of the trader fail to fulfill their desires. In this respect, are you satisfied with the earning that you gain by trading in Forex market.

The earnings in Forex is one which comes with varying ranges depending on the level of skills we have, the market conditions and our capital. Every trader sets some target he wishes to attain but unfortunately, majority of those setting those targets hardly reach it. That which I feel matters most is that we make more profits than we lose.

Thanks for the thread. I'm happy with the forex market so far. I have not lost much due to the fact that I'm very careful with my trades. But the market can be down and disappointing sometimes so it all depends on whether you can catch a good market or not. But so far so good. I have no problems with forex so far. I do well and I hope to improve, and in a couple of years when the market will be better, there will be more hope for us traders.

I am satisfied with what I'm earning here in the forex market because I am not a big trader, therefore, I am not expecting to earn so much of a big money from forex. I like to earn the little that my capital can be able to carry me.

Am not satisfy and i think that its not possible for all of us to get satisfaction even the professional trader dont get satisfaction that is why they keep trading day in and dayout in their live and this is what I think satisfaction is not easyly come but through hardwork that can be done

I am satisfied with what I'm earning here in the forex market because I am not a big trader, therefore, I am not expecting to earn so much of a big money from forex. I like to earn the little that my capital can be able to carry me.
oh that is good for you its like you are earning good amount of money for me am not satisfy thou I do earn good amount of money here and this really give me what I want so I don't need to take part in negative comments but to say never settle for less that is why I keep disregard my satisfaction

My earnings is not yet that big. I do like to earn about 500 dollars a month to say that I'm earning good. But right now I do just earn 100 to 200 dollars and for me that is not enough. I also do hope to make something good with my trading account. And having a 100,000 dollars trading capital is my priority.

Of course I am. Because I can earn enough money by Forex trading. And it's much easy than others business. Because there are no need huge investment. And also I can trade without any physical hard work. Though it's a online business. So I can use my home as my trading office. And Forex give me best financial support.

I'm never satisfied. I do want to earn 1,000 dollars a month. But right now I'm just earning about 200 to 300 dollars a month and I just try to keep on investing back hoping that I can achieve my goal some day. The more trading capital the more likely I can earn more.

Yes! I am. I can earn regular money by Forex trading. I am a student. So, I am unable to doing others job or business. I do not have enough time. But, I take the Forex business as my part time business. Forex market is open for 24 hours. So when I get my free time. Then I come to trade for making real money.

I'm just wondering how much you earn and how much trading capital you have and what forex broker site you are in right now? I do try to maintain a 1,000 dollars trading capital and want to expand right now and hope to earn big some day.

By earning alone in forex and also with my small capital then it will be so hard to earn money from forex, also i am not really satisfied with my currenct condition if i can earn much money easily just say when i am using 1 lot size then maybe i will satisfy with my currenct condition of trading.

yeah. i'm satisfy with it. we can earn more money . we can pay for bill . i invest some fund in paam account in liteforex. it is great

I am satisfied. With I have achieved so far. I am still at the beginning of winnings. I have high hopes to become a top level trader one day.I have tried hard; spent hours learning; sometimes I lost a great deal; but I never stopped applying new strategies I have learned so far. Most of those I learned from ordinary traders I have met from forums like this one. So I thanks them and these forums from the bottom of my heart. The golden rule is never give up! As long as you are in the game there is a chance.

Yes,I am quite satisfied with my earning while trading with Alpari,I started with demo account,they suggested me to start with demo account first,reason being I was the newbie in the field of trading.And now I am happily trading under them!!

Trading is probably one of the most risky types of investments. So, it is especially nice when there is promo such as with freshforex, if you move to them from another broker, your giftis up to $ 5,000 as a margin bonus. This amount can be fully traded.

This is a nice opportunity to start, but I don't think that a bonus can be the main reason to choose a broker. It is worth looking for trading conditions than to "free" money. Anyway, I trade with FreshForex and I'm satisfied with it, so this is a good recommendation in general.

Why not . I am fully satisfied with earning in the forex business . Because it's a individual business and you can earn money from anywhere you want . The money withdrawal process is online basis . So forex is a good business to me .

Well i am not yet earning enough to satisfy myself. I have a target and when I will be able to achieve that then i can be free of tension and can work on a more stable strategy.

starlite

Broker Representative
Although I am not my getting my targets as I want in forex trading even then too I am happy with forex trading . I tis good from many online business. Here I can make sure profits , no fear of scam . My all trading results are due to my own trading skills I have to not wait for withdraw my earning.

Although I am not my getting my targets as I want in forex trading even then too I am happy with forex trading . I tis good from many online business. Here I can make sure profits , no fear of scam . My all trading results are due to my own trading skills I have to not wait for withdraw my earning.

If you don't mind, how can you make sure profit? The market is uncertain and there is a chance of loss as well as profit. No holy grail ever found. Then how?