• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you satisfied with the earning by trading in Forex market?

No end of satisfaction is there for Human being actually and for that traders have to determine their trading skill that how much risk they can handle and what amount of money profit they can target because otherwise all can ruined in a short time .

I might be earning, but i cant say im contented i mean if there is room to earn more then i would love to earn more.

In Forex trading by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result, 90% traders are loser from this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. So, before earning money from Fx trading we the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.

All depends upon the traders way of thinking and for that we have to be practical and should be very much active here and like that we have to develop the trading strategies and plans properly .

For earning money very rapidly from this volatile trading place we the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning.

If we can trade as per the trading experience and the plan we can definitely make pips profit as per the target but yes we have to know our trading capability so that we can be satisfied.

Happiness is, now I am able to protect my trading balance from big damages! Basically I have only 6 months trading experience and I don’t have any unrealistic expectation here! Yes, last month I made here 15% monthly profit and it’s enough for me! Even, my monthly target was only 10%, I want to improve it slowly but surely!

Frankly, till now not! But I am on the way of success! Actually, my initial monthly target is around 15% profit, last month I made only 8%, so it’s time to improve more! By the way, I am not scared actually since gradually I am improving!

Of course I am! Currently, I am earning 10% in every month, its really enough for me! But in my 1st 2 years of trading I suffered a lot! Whatever, now I have a plan to increase my profit ratio from the upcoming August.

I seem satisfaction depends on your expectation! Such as, right now I’m making 5-7% monthly profit, but I am happy on it! Basically, I have a decent trading equity, that’s way it’s percentage is quite enough for me.

I seem satisfaction depends on your expectation! Such as, right now I’m making 5-7% monthly profit, but I am happy on it! Basically, I have a decent trading equity, that’s way it’s percentage is quite enough for me.

That's the thing. To some people 50% is not enough because their capital is small. But to some (you for example) you can be happy with small amount of of return.

That's the thing. To some people 50% is not enough because their capital is small. But to some (you for example) you can be happy with small amount of of return.

Whatever the trading capital is, I seem 50% it such a massive return! If a trader has 50% monthly return, then he or she can overcome small capital problem very quickly according to my opinion! That means, he can make 100% profit in every 2 months.

Whatever the trading capital is, I seem 50% it such a massive return! If a trader has 50% monthly return, then he or she can overcome small capital problem very quickly according to my opinion! That means, he can make 100% profit in every 2 months.

Suppose a trader trades with $100 capital. Then 50% is not that much which is $50. Because the smallest they can trade with is 1000 units of currency or 1 micro lot. And when his capital increases then he will not be trading with high risk if he can control his greed.

Happiness actually not because we have huge wealthy, but start from our heart, some people they never satisfied although already having huge wealthy, and still want more, but some people they can enjoy on live although only having small wealthy, happiness come from our heart and not wealthy actually

In economics there is a saying that "human needs never gets fulfilled" or something like that. One need will overcome another. Can't recall properly. And people with money will want more and it is evident.

yeah. i'm satisfy with it. we can earn more money . we can pay for bill . i invest some fund in paam account in liteforex. it is great
That means, you are not trading manually! According to me, depending on others it not a permanent solution! You may see, all of professional traders are trading manually; that’s the real path of the success!

Even though I haven’t equal earning every month from forex but I am satisfied because there are millions of people struggling in Forex but are yet to see the face of profit. Forex is such a market where equal earning is impossible because the market condition is different in different times.

Men have a common inclination that they are never satisfied with their earning. They always try to expand their earning by any mean. Forex is such a place where how much money you will earn at the end of the month is unpredictable. However, you can make a handsome amount of earning a month trading Forex.

Men have a common inclination that they are never satisfied with their earning. They always try to expand their earning by any mean. Forex is such a place where how much money you will earn at the end of the month is unpredictable. However, you can make a handsome amount of earning a month trading Forex.
We can increase the income from our trades with the help of a Good trading system.

Traders should not invest much more money in Forex than the amount he can’t afford. Traders get discouraged highly once they get a huge amount of loss. So, traders should select their time frame of trading as well as their strategy.

To uplift your profitability rate, you must compile many aspects like using moderate leverage, making profit on average. Use proper money management policy to increase your earning rate. This practice is hardly seen among traders that leads them to failure.

A bulk percentage of traders love scalping due to several reasons. The majority of traders go for scalping either for time saving or mental satisfaction.