• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are indicators the key to forex trading in the short and long run?

Yes, why you will trade in the market if you don't have any hint or way to analyze it before placing a position. So, it's just vital and common to get started in Forex with the use of the indicators which also form our strategy and it's clear for the use of the market analysis for high chance of the profits or makes it favorable.

Indicator are to guide us about trend and market position . We can use them as we do practice with them . We can also do trading without indicators. It is true indicators are not reliable all the time ,the work on fix formulas determine about market. It is up to our choice and practice which indicator is good for our trading style.

Well,yeah most traders go for te technical analysis which has to do with reading the chart but incators are also another good way of making a ccomplete analysis because they are giving forcast as well so we are as well making analysis with the fundamental method because the forcast has to do with economics status.

Using indicators doesn't usually imply that a trader is going for technical analysis. Some people use moving average and would consider themselves purely fundamental traders. Also, the forecast has very little to economic status, indicators (technical indicators to be specific) are used to predict the future price directions by looking at past patterns and not economic status.

What they will consider if there will be the concept that once you have the use of the Forex indicators then you are having technical analysis. Well, it does not matter, the important is that we need to have Forex indicators for our analysis to have better odds of winning.

Indicators are certainly the key to successful short term trading in the forex market. However, long term trading also requires fundamental analysis that will enable a trader to understand the primary trend. Technical analysis through indicators is always given prime importance because it allows a trader to assess price movement which is the sum of hope, fear and greed. Without indicators, it would be very difficult for a trader to avoid entering at extreme levels.

In fact, indicator works well to assistance for your finding entry and exit of market. These indicators generally follow the trend and has no effect in predicting the next trend, you should be combined with the chart pattern to predict the next trend

The use of indicators are most important to short term traders. This is mainly where they base their analysis to determine the trend of the market. Fundamental traders may not have much need for it since they mainly wait for the news.

Trading indicators, whether natural or custom indicators helps a newbie trader to locate the trend of the market. It is the tool that helps technical traders to make their analysis and know the position of the market.

Indicators are useful specially for beginners when they feel difficulty in trend finding. But they are not definite in their readings. If traders make good profits with indicators they can continue their work with them as short or long term trading according to their experience.

For me indicators are the best way to predict the market trend so it means that indicators are they key to trade in forex through short term trading to long term trading, so far i don't have any problem with it.

I am sure the new traders will be needing this indicators more. I am sure trading with the help of indicators will be easier for them to analyze their trade. Whereas it is good for every trader to use, the newbie traders will make use of it more.

I am sure the new traders will be needing this indicators more. I am sure trading with the help of indicators will be easier for them to analyze their trade. Whereas it is good for every trader to use, the newbie traders will make use of it more.

That’s the problem mate; new traders concentrate more on trading indicators rather than technical & fundamental analysis.

That’s the problem mate; new traders concentrate more on trading indicators rather than technical & fundamental analysis.

I don't see a problem in that. Newbies can't do things properly right from the beginning. They will make mistakes and learn from them.

I belive that technical analysis is very useful on a short run. It can cleary point the trends and the sentiment of the market. But on a long run, I belive that fundamentals are playing the crutial role and shaping the market moves

I belive that technical analysis is very useful on a short run. It can cleary point the trends and the sentiment of the market. But on a long run, I belive that fundamentals are playing the crutial role and shaping the market moves

That’s so true; even, a number of traders try to depend on only trading indictors as technical; that’s another problem for sure.

If indicator would the key; then almost all of the traders will be the successful! No doubt; indicator is useful but not playing the key role anymore!

You do not need to know all the indicators to be able to trade Forex. Also, too many indicators will confuse you and overcomplicate the process.