• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are indicators the key to forex trading in the short and long run?

most people in this market believe that with a few conbination of here and there indicators, you are set to go. but is that really true. in fact, how sucessful have such traders been over the years. this thread is inspired to look at such issues

Well i do see the indicators help alot of people in this forex trading but we can really rely on them as the only predict the outcome of a market which might be really up or down. We know fully well all indicators are important and the best thing is to know when to use the right indicator at the right time.

Indicators are just a tool so it does not make a difference if you use it in long term or short term. What is important is your strategy. Because if you think of short term you need to have a short term type of strategy if you think long term you need to have long term strategy.

The goal is to pick the best indicators set. The challenge is to combine indicators in a smart way. This means that indicators should deliver different type of information about the market and confirm each other rather than duplicate signals.

The goal is to pick the best indicators set. The challenge is to combine indicators in a smart way. This means that indicators should deliver different type of information about the market and confirm each other rather than duplicate signals.
How can you choose the best indicators? First of all each indicators are just tools and theirs no best indicators its all depends on what indicator you need. that's why its important that before you trade you need to have a strategy. Now if you have strategy you check what indicators do that strategy use. Then you going to use the indicators that is needed by that strategy.

well there are some rules to choose the Forex signals you must go for free trial before subscribing to free or paid alerts. The signals are good indicator but you cannot permanently rely on that you have to work with your mind.It is just like purchasing good pen that write fluently before examination.

indicator is just a tool, especially for you who can not do an analysis chart naked, and if you ask whether indicator would determine the short / long I guess not necessarily certain. as to determine the short / long depending on the analysis rather than an indicator

I don't use any indicators because they are untrustable.Anyway I use my brain and my skill about graph reading.And I confident in my skill more than crappy indicators.I think it is good for me

Indicators do not give 100% results to you. They are just merely tools which you can base your trades upon. You don't rely on indicators alone for executing a trade because of you do so, it will lead to huge amount of losses. I use indicators to support my technical and fundamental analysis. IF my analysis and the indicators' do not match, I would still go to my own analysis because I can say that I am more knowledgeable than to what indicators have to say.

Indicators do not give 100% results to you. They are just merely tools which you can base your trades upon. You don't rely on indicators alone for executing a trade because of you do so, it will lead to huge amount of losses. I use indicators to support my technical and fundamental analysis. IF my analysis and the indicators' do not match, I would still go to my own analysis because I can say that I am more knowledgeable than to what indicators have to say.
Indicators are use in technical analysis. If you want fundamental analysis you need to use economic calendars and its forecast. You can use indicators in fundamental analysis. How can you integrate for example MACD to fundamental analysis?
But I guess the best is to compare the result of technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

I used some indicators although, it does not really give us or the traders guarantee to make good profits using it. As always forex market is not have any formula that can able to give us all win trades and therefore just simple and easy to earn. According to traders, indicators are bases in the previous trades in forex market which means we will going to decide whether or not follow the signal or indication.

Right now I only use macd. This is what I'm using right now. Its not 100% suitable to my trading strategies but if you have patience you can earn good amount of money in here. Right now what I'm hoping to find is a good source of code that I can use to make my trading automated.

Right now I only use macd. This is what I'm using right now. Its not 100% suitable to my trading strategies but if you have patience you can earn good amount of money in here. Right now what I'm hoping to find is a good source of code that I can use to make my trading automated.

The MACD indicator is also a supporter of my favorite master, but usually for sale and bought my determination to add the indicator moving averaging together parabolic sar and even this individual inherited from mt4

I use hedging method and not rely on indicator to help me search entry and exit signal. but one indicator that I mostly use is pivot indicator. this indicator help me calculated pivot point, support and resistance point automatically and so I am not necessary calculate it manual.

The MACD indicator is also a supporter of my favorite master, but usually for sale and bought my determination to add the indicator moving averaging together parabolic sar and even this individual inherited from mt4
For sale? What is for sale? MACD is a free indicator you don't need to buy anything to use it. Its available in all mt4 that I'm using right now without paying a cent to use it. I'm using MACD not because I want to use MACD but its because my strategy uses MACD as one of the indicators. that why I use MACD.

I hope you download MT4 or other kind of trading platform and start to open demo account. you will found that MACD indicator always available in any form of trading platform. so you not necessary to buy it in order to use the MACD indicator services.

So many traders are use this type of indicators based trading system but i have never trust on this type of strategy which is rely useless i use only news based trading system and trendy strategy and for me it is rely best.

So many traders are use this type of indicators based trading system but i have never trust on this type of strategy which is rely useless i use only news based trading system and trendy strategy and for me it is rely best.
Useless to does who are lazy to try to study how indicators works. And anyway do you know that news based trading systems also rely on indicators? I guess not.

If you check all forex broker sites that offers daily forecast you will realize that all of this forecast are using indicators.

Well as for me i love using indicators and I think its the best for me because when you first start forex trading as a newbie there is no way you can do away with indicator infact indicator is the best instrument to start with before any other thing so indicator is very useful.

Indicator are very helpful and can make Forex trading easy for you, because with the help of indicators you can predict the future actions or move of the price and you can easily set the entry and exit points, so i think indicators will help you in trading.