• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

are indicators the key to forex trading in the short and long run?

almost all of indicator is lagging or late but its still great tools to help trader make decision when trading. some traders focus in reading chart or use price action because this method more up to date than if traders rely on indicator only. but if someone able to combine between reading chart and indicators, maybe will able to get good and consistent result.

almost all of indicator is lagging or late but its still great tools to help trader make decision when trading. some traders focus in reading chart or use price action because this method more up to date than if traders rely on indicator only. but if someone able to combine between reading chart and indicators, maybe will able to get good and consistent result.

Well,yeah most traders go for te technical analysis which has to do with reading the chart but incators are also another good way of making a ccomplete analysis because they are giving forcast as well so we are as well making analysis with the fundamental method because the forcast has to do with economics status.

indicators will help trader figuring out with what happened in the next market movement based on the past movement data. traders can use indicator for long term and short term purpose based on their need. with good knowledge about how to read information generated by indicators, can be sure traders will able to take advantages.

Not what happened but to have the projection or probability where the market is heading. But then, not all the times we can totally rely in the indicators as it will still depends on how good we are in analysis. Even the indicators accurate shows the market but they can't be easily used only in technicalities because of many factors that affect the market.

Not what happened but to have the projection or probability where the market is heading. But then, not all the times we can totally rely in the indicators as it will still depends on how good we are in analysis. Even the indicators accurate shows the market but they can't be easily used only in technicalities because of many factors that affect the market.

I agree with you because when we are not good at analysis we will be making a blind decision in the sense that indicators at time gives misleading information or even confusing one so thats why its needed we do more analysis when we must have gotten signals from them.

Learning how to make a good analysis of the charts is a major, major requirement to make a successful trading if you don't know how to make good analyses can you better learn and practice first because if you don't you would surely lose a lot often

indicators just helps us to predict the future price of the currency pair, indicator are not 100 % accurate but they can help you a lot, you can predict the trend on the pair, if you have experience of using indicators then you can gain maximum help about the pair with the help of indicator.

almost all of signal is lagging or delayed but its still excellent resources to help investor make choice when dealing. some investors concentrate in studying graph or use cost activity because this technique more up up to now than if investors depend on signal only. but if someone able to merge between studying graph and signs, maybe will able to get good and reliable outcome.

Yes indicators and charts help us to predict the market trend. They can be used on an hourly basis or daily basis or weekly. Riding with the trend is a good strategy in Forex than try to go against the trend. we should always try to trade in the market direction to make profits in it.

if we can use a good indicator of market movements and can read the indicators we might use it would provide an excellent advantage of trade we do but in using the indicators we should also have a very good judgment in taking the risk of trading due analysis is not always that we get by using the indicator will be a right decision to open a trading position

There's no such good indicator but we will going to have accurate indicators but does not meant that they will show the next trend direction of the market and we can only base on the current situation of the market and therefore, will base also in decision of trading in the previous status of the market.

First of all we must not think that indicators are giving information. It don't what we get are just data that we ourselves need to interpret. I'm pointing this out because many newbies claim that indicators give wrong signal. Indicators don't give wrong signal its your interpretation to that signal that is wrong.

I believe the fact with you because when we are not excellent at research we will be creating a sightless choice in the feeling that signs sometimes gives deceiving details or even complicated one so thats why its required we do more research when we must have gotten alerts from them.

Indicators definitely are good to make good trading decisions and thus good profit. However care must be taken in how many indicators used to analyse a trade. Too many indicators could become a clog in the wheel of the forex trader.

Indicators are data gathering formula that we use to plot the trend and patterns of the pairs that we are trading. Now in term of its effectivity only good if we can make good interpretation to each pairs that we are trading. Because if we interpret the indicators wrong then we can end up trading wrong.

indicators is only tools to help trader gathering data from previous price movement. to figuring out whether is will work very well or not, depend on trader knowledge about indicators and trading skill. even though traders already install the most accurate indicators in platform, still not assurance to traders generate profit if unable to use it properly.

For me it's a short run, the majority of the traders tend to trade the short term. The reason is most uf us are not patient in waiting time in the day to get the proper trading moment. However, it could be happen because you have itchy hands when looking a metatrader. In the use of short-ter momentum strategy, you can use 3 indicators contained in metatrader, these indicators are : 20-day exponential moving average (EMA), 100-day simple moving average (SMA), and Moving average convergence / divergence (MACD).

Many of the traders have used of the simple and yet effective in Forex strategy or in the technical analysis. I have also used in my first time in Forex the MA or the moving average indicators somehow the rules in it will be simple and mostly good for the new traders who just start in Forex.

most people in this market believe that with a few conbination of here and there indicators, you are set to go. but is that really true. in fact, how sucessful have such traders been over the years. this thread is inspired to look at such issues

Well, i think indicators are a better option than not having any analysis tools when you trade. (i.e. naked trading) I've been using my indicators for the past couple of years and they've served me well so far.