• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anything bad about Forex trading

Yes, getting addicted to Forex could be a very bad part of it because of it's attendant side effect ranging from psychological to health. There are a few people I know that are always on their system trading and they hardly take some break off. In a long run, it begins to affect their eyes due to the retina's long exposure to direct light from the screen.
Or a lack of light when you trade in the night time in the dark and have only light from your pc. I tend to not turn on lights when my pc is on. I guess I can suffer from such darkness. We can suffer from pear syndrome as well from not getting physical exercise or moving around due to trading. I mean if you solely depend on it for income, you will be so miserable if you walk out with no profit and all loss someday and I know so for newbie or some traders but as you gain experienced, it will be more pleasant for you and more of an earning experience. I mean the losing part will hurt anyone.

I think that in addition to the necessary trading skills we need to restrain our self.
Best to stand outside and wait for a look at the explosion movement of the price in such cases. Participating in the market while do not tend and move in narrow range only cause damage to our

The risk in forex is not something just anybody can cope with. That is the bad thing about forex. It sends traders packing within a short period of time and makes others develop fear. Only if forex could turn to a low risk investment opportunity, then there would be less bad name for it.

I know one bad thing is that we all need money to pay our bills so actually putting it down is so hurtful. I rather pay my bills and have no extra profit then lose my money and I needed it for paying bills. I think there are many risks associated with forex so those are the pitfalls of trading. I prefer something less risky like long term stocks but the profit is too long to achieve. If people start to gamble with their money, it can be really bad too.

Many traders consider that forex is gambling. However, they are not true because this is trading business. Traders buy currencies against other currencies, and generate profit based on increase and decrease of the price rate. If traders analyze the market and economic situation, have chance to make correct decisions and generate profit in trading.

I think that the main reason some see Forex as such an illegal business is the fact that the probability of losing is quite high which tends to liken it to gambling. They tend to see Forex as a place where the trader can easily lose money and to them, it's such a bad feature for a business.

I agree with you. My parents say it is bad to trade in forex. They say forex is gambling and that it is a risky business. This thing is depending on the trader. If he or she is not having the enough trading knowledge, he or she will think tt forex is gambling.

i think the only bad think in forex is we can not predict the price with 100% i mean you can not say for example the currency pairs which eur/usd will make tomorrow up trend with certain analysis but the analysis will be strong with 80%maximum therefore this business needs from the trader high skill and good experience

the only bad thing about the forex market is the risk ,this business is very risky to be sincere so all I have to say is that if you want to succeed be sure that you are ready to learn even more than a lot in the forex market this is a risky market and there is no way which we can predict the market

In my opinion trading during low liquidity hours is frustrating for me because the market moves in a very narrow range and movement is very little. Apart from these obviously incurring losses is also frustrating in Forex.

However we should learn to keep our frustration aside and our mind fresh to become successful trader. A frustrated mind cannot bring any profits but only increase our losses. We should trade by applying knowledge and not through emotions.

This is why, London session is my most favorite! I don’t like to trade in Asian session because of low volatility! Mainly, I am a scalper; so I like to get my TP’s ASAP! That’s way, high volatility is important to me.

In my opinion trading during low liquidity hours is frustrating for me because the market moves in a very narrow range and movement is very little. Apart from these obviously incurring losses is also frustrating in Forex.

However we should learn to keep our frustration aside and our mind fresh to become successful trader. A frustrated mind cannot bring any profits but only increase our losses. We should trade by applying knowledge and not through emotions.

If you don’t know how to trade, then it will create huge mental pressure to you! That’s the number one disclaimer!

rexway, I fully agree with you about the risks on Forex, but it comes with the job. If a trader isn't ready to take risks, then he simply has nothing to do in this market.

rexway, I fully agree with you about the risks on Forex, but it comes with the job. If a trader isn't ready to take risks, then he simply has nothing to do in this market.

Using high risk reward ratio is not a good option! Money management is the key here; in my trading I use only one % risk ratio!

you can trade in a demo account , its good but sometimes its more important to trade in a micro account to ensure live trading knowledge and experience.

you can trade in a demo account , its good but sometimes its more important to trade in a micro account to ensure live trading knowledge and experience.
With the help of the Demo Trading accounts we would be able to do our trading according to the Plan.

You are right. A demo account should not be used for long by a beginner. Its main purpose is only to make the beginner familiar with the platform. Actual experience can only be gained through a real trading account which involves real money of the trader.

You are right. A demo account should not be used for long by a beginner. Its main purpose is only to make the beginner familiar with the platform. Actual experience can only be gained through a real trading account which involves real money of the trader.
When we are making use of the Demo trading account we can learn about trading in the currencies.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.