• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anything bad about Forex trading

forex trading is intirely a good business maybe some people who fails to get favored from forex trading calls it a bad business. The business is generally good due to most people have been able to make good living out of forex trading.

Sure, and that is why experts advice that we trade in a calm and serene atmosphere. Frustration is inevitable in Forex and lack of concentration is something we have to deal with which mostly result in long hours of trading.

right, sometimes targeting high result for profit pressing traders mentality, i can not judge the way of trader targeting profit bacause every person has different need for living, and if the target not reached while they need it to pay for living they will depress and suddenly turn in to bad trading habits, maybe reducing profit target will also help reducing frustation

That bad side is only seen when the newbie is attracted to the success stories and goes into it without adequate knowledge. We know that everything that has a good side has a bad side as well and if you do not take your time to study it, you fall prey to the bad side of it and that is why most newbies are always hit on the wrong end of Forex.

Thats true however, but you know that forex trading definition alone is enough to input the wrong impression on a beginner in the sense that a newbie will be decieved by the defiition of forex trading. Whereby making them think that it is a common buying and selling of foreign currencies.

Thats true however, but you know that forex trading definition alone is enough to input the wrong impression on a beginner in the sense that a newbie will be decieved by the defiition of forex trading. Whereby making them think that it is a common buying and selling of foreign currencies.

Now the issue or mentioning of foreign currency alone would have let that newbie understand that he is dealing with something unknown to him. This is mainly because we are talking about currencies not controlled by your own country (alone) but by some others. And the exchange rates of these currencies are influenced by some other factors which bothers on their different economic standings. That is the main reason Forex remains uncertain hence, the presumed bad side of it.

Now the issue or mentioning of foreign currency alone would have let that newbie understand that he is dealing with something unknown to him. This is mainly because we are talking about currencies not controlled by your own country (alone) but by some others. And the exchange rates of these currencies are influenced by some other factors which bothers on their different economic standings. That is the main reason Forex remains uncertain hence, the presumed bad side of it.

Okay lets take it from this perspective, you know that now, globaly any common person who has no knowledge of how foreign currencies works will say when asked that EUR is more valuable that DOLLARs and such person when on forex trading will invariably see it profitable as using the selling order for EUR/USD that is selling eur at higher amount and buying dollar at lower amount which is not true at times, depends on the market condition.

What kind of business doesn't require monitoring in the first place? And I really think that the only downside to the forex trading are the risks involved. The volatility of the market means that there's a lot of chances where we can take advantage of the price fluctuations in the market but it makes the market unpredictable too.
And there is no business that has no risk involved. It's just that in Forex, it is highly uncertain and even the elites cannot predict it when the volatility increases. That is basically what makes it bad or unfavorable if compared with others.

And there is no business that has no risk involved. It's just that in Forex, it is highly uncertain and even the elites cannot predict it when the volatility increases. That is basically what makes it bad or unfavorable if compared with others.

there will be only two points trading in forex market, they are named profit and loss ...
loss is always be the bad side of trading while profit is the good side, just like flipping a coin traders must analyse the probability of sides will occur before start trading, if he analyse that bad side will occur than he won't trade, if he analyse good side than he start the deal, that is why analysing probabilities of market movement will help us earn profit

See in forex trading I even do think that it is a goo business in the sense that the risk can ve properly managed in the sense that when you are about investing you have all the right to make decision and not forced to make decision in other to make more money just as people are been forced to invest big in HYIPs on greater plans if they want to make more money,

I know one thing that is bad for me, and that is risk of losing. I mean you get to gain some profit but you also lose a lot in a quick amount of time so that is the worst thing for me. It takes me the entire day to make one hundred dollars and then it takes like five minutes to lose it tall so I'm hoping to lower all of my risks by trading only modest amount of money. Also, one other bad thing is how it fluctuates like mad and its easy for you to lose. I guess lost is what is bad for me.

I don't see anything bad about forex trading but I do believe that I can end up making good income in forex if I know how to make good income. I'm tired and sick of losing money in forex and I do hope I can be a big time trader some day.

See in forex trading I even do think that it is a goo business in the sense that the risk can ve properly managed in the sense that when you are about investing you have all the right to make decision and not forced to make decision in other to make more money just as people are been forced to invest big in HYIPs on greater plans if they want to make more money,
Yes, and I think it is that improper risk management that lands a lot of people into failure. Forex is that which accords you the opportunity not to lose so much or all by providing you strategies of cutting your losses which if you compare it with some other businesses, are not the same.

Yes, and I think it is that improper risk management that lands a lot of people into failure. Forex is that which accords you the opportunity not to lose so much or all by providing you strategies of cutting your losses which if you compare it with some other businesses, are not the same.

Most at times you see people having forex trading being blamed because they lossed money but I dont think so because when we loss money there is a reason why it happened which could be because perhaps we traded at the wrong timing or traded with another traders trading system.

The only thing that is bad about forex trading is just that the market is very risky and if you dont take precausion your chance of lossing is much more greater than that of profit that is why we really need to ensure that we control our bad habit while trading

Most at times you see people having forex trading being blamed because they lossed money but I dont think so because when we loss money there is a reason why it happened which could be because perhaps we traded at the wrong timing or traded with another traders trading system.

And you know, those people that keeps blaming you every now and then because of your losses will still be among them that will come to you to teach them when the going gets smooth. No matter how huge the benefits are, a lot of people will still complain about the demerits.

Yeah thats right like the most popular, regarding the 95percents that loss money so therefore some people tend to see the business as a non profitable business without even trying. Well, I believe that anything which has a good side equally have the bad side too. We just have to be optimistic.

I think during non business hours and off hours, there is less trends to trade. Therefore, less profits. Also, during off market hours, its the same deal. Also, the onset of the business hours is also not good but you can buy it at a low price. Of course, its beneficial to buy it at a low price cause then we can sell it so much higher rather catching it at the top and then only able to gain a couple of pips for it. Also, high spread on some pairs are not good.

The only disadvantage in forex trading, if at all any, is that it is a over the counter market. I would feel more happier if the market is regulated or centralized or at least monitored by a stock exchange kind of thing. That will make more and more people join the trade with confidence. Earning few dollars a day is a big dream still for a majority of population in underdeveloped countries. Regulation will take it a long way to them.

There is always a risk factor I mean huge risk factor attached to this business and that is the only thing which I can see in this business as the only disadvantages aside from this there is no much disadvantages as per this

People get addicted to it or quit their job and stay home to trade so they have less motivation to go out and work and build their resume. I know of full time trader who do not return to work but as long as they make money then its ok. People could also get way too involved with forex and forget to have their personal life together like going out and being with friends and family. You could be risking a lot too if you get all impulsive and open trades just for fun. Or if your life is just the screen and forex and nothing else.

Yes, getting addicted to Forex could be a very bad part of it because of it's attendant side effect ranging from psychological to health. There are a few people I know that are always on their system trading and they hardly take some break off. In a long run, it begins to affect their eyes due to the retina's long exposure to direct light from the screen.