• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anything bad about Forex trading

In my opinion trading during low liquidity hours is frustrating for me because the market moves in a very narrow range and movement is very little. Apart from these obviously incurring losses is also frustrating in Forex.

However we should learn to keep our frustration aside and our mind fresh to become successful trader. A frustrated mind cannot bring any profits but only increase our losses. We should trade by applying knowledge and not through emotions.

Forex is an online business that you need to see over and over again, sometimes it give bigger addiction for some people. In my own opinion forex also have some disadvantages, like liquidity of market that make us must protect our profits over and over again,and if we use robot we need to monitoring our own robot performance.

Of Course, if you change decision rapidly that’s always harmful in forex. I will suggest always before start trading make one preplan and follow each step don’t try to change plan in mid of execute if you try that condition you lose money.

Forex is an online business that you need to see over and over again, sometimes it give bigger addiction for some people. In my own opinion forex also have some disadvantages, like liquidity of market that make us must protect our profits over and over again,and if we use robot we need to monitoring our own robot performance.

What kind of business doesn't require monitoring in the first place? And I really think that the only downside to the forex trading are the risks involved. The volatility of the market means that there's a lot of chances where we can take advantage of the price fluctuations in the market but it makes the market unpredictable too.

Of Course, if you change decision rapidly that’s always harmful in forex. I will suggest always before start trading make one preplan and follow each step don’t try to change plan in mid of execute if you try that condition you lose money.

You are totally right there, from what i see prepare a good plan for our trading then will be a good option for us, traders who want to gain profit from each trading that we do, it will make our trading become more efficient too.

It will be once we have made good trading strategy and making profits. As well as that we can provide good amount of capital that will be appropriate on our trading plan. After all, what's we look bad in Forex is that we can win and lose that we can't gain nothing from our hours of analyzing and trading.

Actually there are few part which forex is bad especially when it become more and more volatile than ever, also we need to put strategy and usually different strategy over and over again, and also never ending story to keep ourself in profit when we trade.

Forex trading is frustrating . At any level of success we can not say now it is easy for us to get profit from market. All the time a tense situation is here. We remain in risk when positions are open.In forex we can not get fix earning we do not know next move will be a bad for us having no money .

Yes, that's why it can trigger our emotions and can control our trading and affect the results. That's why Forex trading should have knowledge on how to manage the emotions as well as other things such as lose of patience and tense or pressure in trading.

Trading is just not for everyone.. Some people are just too emotional and can't turn off their emotions during trading. They are too greedy and force some trades continuously but create only losses... If you're not for trading then you're not for trading.. :)

You should use your time effectively when market is in low volatility condition. You can take a rest in those days. "Less trade but more profit" is surely better than "more trade but non profits", isn't it?

You should use your time effectively when market is in low volatility condition. You can take a rest in those days. "Less trade but more profit" is surely better than "more trade but non profits", isn't it?

yeah that true. Some traders often believes that profits are made when we trade more so they tend not to realize that they are a big gap between quantity and quality. We should consider the quality instead of quantity. Nothing is actaully bad with forex trading.

Well, the traders will going to have here profit/loss which then means that even we have invested our investments might grow or not. This will also mean that a trader can have failures and will not have the chance to trade properly. So, there are some things that traders will need to handle though this is part of trading to experience those.

Basically, there are the good and bad side of everything, business or pleasure and Forex is no exception but the truth is, if we remove our minds from profit and try to learn how to trade first by acquiring adequate skills before the real trading, then we might not as much experience the ill side of it.

stress might happen occasionally when trading in forex market, it may happen in such case like sitting too long in front of computer watching the market movement or stressed because of loosing of sme positions... relaxing for a while and stop trading i think will help to cover it

In my opinion trading during low liquidity hours is frustrating for me because the market moves in a very narrow range and movement is very little. Apart from these obviously incurring losses is also frustrating in Forex.

However we should learn to keep our frustration aside and our mind fresh to become successful trader. A frustrated mind cannot bring any profits but only increase our losses. We should trade by applying knowledge and not through emotions.

frustation is a bad emotion, but if we in a moment of frustation it is better to stop trading for a while, the first thing to do is overcome our frustation because this bad emotion will took our healthy mind unable to think clearly, if we keep trading while still in frustating condition than i bet only loss will be face

frustation is a bad emotion, but if we in a moment of frustation it is better to stop trading for a while, the first thing to do is overcome our frustation because this bad emotion will took our healthy mind unable to think clearly, if we keep trading while still in frustating condition than i bet only loss will be face
Sure, and that is why experts advice that we trade in a calm and serene atmosphere. Frustration is inevitable in Forex and lack of concentration is something we have to deal with which mostly result in long hours of trading.

The only thing which I can say is bad about forex trading is that it has the potential to lure newbies to the wrong side of it that might even lead them investing what they can't afford to lose in expectation to triple it. Forex trading is all good but when we looks at it from the wrong perspective it will then turn to a bad thing to that said person.

doing trading or any activity while we are in bad mood or frustating will always get bad result in the end, bad emotion like that should be overcome first before start trading to stay away from getting trouble in advance, better let my body and soul relaxing for a while forgotting trading and release the pain of stress and get fight again after refreshing mind

The only thing which I can say is bad about forex trading is that it has the potential to lure newbies to the wrong side of it that might even leas ti them investing what they can't afford to lose in expectation to tripple it. Forex trading is all good but when we looks at it from the wrong perspectove it will then turn to a bad thing to that said person.
That bad side is only seen when the newbie is attracted to the success stories and goes into it without adequate knowledge. We know that everything that has a good side has a bad side as well and if you do not take your time to study it, you fall prey to the bad side of it and that is why most newbies are always hit on the wrong end of Forex.