• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Analysis or or trade by chance?

Of course. The traders should have technical or fundamental analysis. They don't trade by just guessing without any basis or analysis. And therefore, they should have use their knowledge and thinking to have profitable trades and wise decisions. Never go on similar to gambling.
Right guys...
The trader must mastered the Fundamental analysis and fundamental analysis..

of course the trading with technical or fundamental analysis is the best way of trading because if you will trade depending on the luck you will trade like gambling and if you win just one trade you will loss another trade and also loss all your account

Traders who trade by chance have greater chances of falling into deeper pits. That is just one thing about Forex. You just have to prepare for it if you want to make anything from it. It's not like gambling and shouldn't be taken as one if profits must come in.

Trading after analysis would only enable an amateur turn into a professional. Trading by chance may succeed once or twice but not for ever. Since there are only two probabilities i.e., to win or lose, it may look nice to think that trading by chance will still result in 50% success. However, the quantum of profit or loss would vary considerably that a trader will lose his entire capital very quickly. Thus, only trading after analysis will enable a trader to sustain in the long run.

If traders are want to riding the trend, they can open positions whenever they want as long as trend momentum not exhausted yet. But if traders want to maximize the profit potential, they should select the good entry point and couldn’t trade whenever they want.

It is trade by analysis. When the trader want to make make money from trading, it will be good that he or she will learn how to make his or her analysis. Better to trade after the analysis so that you can know how to trade. Trade by chance is risky because you can lose easily.

I do my analysis properly before I can even think of to trade if you don't trade in the forex market with a good knowledge there is chance of losing your capital

Well, we are see the chance by analysis. We are unable to point out good trading opportunity if we are have no understanding how to analyze the market and situations. So, between analysis and trading chance have relation. We are trade based on chance but previously, we are analyze the market.

Two market analysts are hunting. They see a big deer. One is pointing his gun at the deer, shooting, missed - a meter to the left. The second did the same and his bullet went into the meter to the right. A third analyst told even without shooting: Well, on the average, - we killed him!

Two market analysts are hunting. They see a big deer. One is pointing his gun at the deer, shooting, missed - a meter to the left. The second did the same and his bullet went into the meter to the right. A third analyst told even without shooting: Well, on the average, - we killed him!

This was a nice one. lol

You CAN trade in forex market by chance but it won't be profitable on long terms. You might get some profit on some trades but eventually you can lose your entire investment.

You CAN trade in forex market by chance but it won't be profitable on long terms. You might get some profit on some trades but eventually you can lose your entire investment.

Agree with you. For one to be in long term profit one needs to have a good trading plan that works for him or her. Otherwise one has a high chance to end up among the 95% traders who loose money.

Listen, I am not a gambler! Forex trading is my profession, and I take my every step of trading so sincerely according to my own game plan! Yes, I use both kind of market analysis in my live trading, even I verify my entry points with my currency correlation knowledge! I am working hard to improve my analysis’s quality!

Yes, I do! I use both kind of market analysis before my final jump! Whatever, in my beginning stage of trading I used only technical analysis, then my success ratio was below 40%, but now it’s around 75%; that’s the power of fundamental analysis! I am sure, all of pro traders mainly focus on news analysis! Besides, I don’t use confusing entry points of market!

Gamblers are depending on their luck when successful Forex traders always make proper market report according to their fundamental and technical trading analysis! Forex trading is not any kind of lottery that you can rely on your luck or chance; it’s all about trading skill.

Traders if they want to make profit in a consistent basis should trade with proper analysis and not gamble by chance because with guessing nothing can be achieved here

Trading itself is a risky is business even if it is done with analysis. And you are talking about trading by chance. If you trade by chance it is no more a trading. It is gambling. Trading is a business for the man of solid and attitude. If you want to make money here for long run, you need a proper trading attitude and mindset. First I do analysis then open my trade with ECN Capital, a broker with SiRiX trading platform. I like their instant execution of trades.

Right guys...
The trader must mastered the Fundamental analysis and fundamental analysis..

Trading is not any kind of lottery; so no way without proper skillet! If you make analysis based on the successful Forex trader then you’ll get; they all of are very passionate about their market analysis! So, I always open my trade according to my market observation.

As you know, the market movement can be predicted through analysis methods. They are fundamental and technical. Do you make any analysis before opening a position or do you trade by chance?

I am a trader; not a gambler! That’s way, I always open my new traders after doing long analysis on the current market! Even, I am working on both kind of market analysis, although news trading is my major.