• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Analysis or or trade by chance?

Well for sure I think that analysis trading is the best when you make analysis this show that you have taken a step to make sure that your fund is secured and also to take a secured trade as well this is the only way to get in to the business.

As you know, the market movement can be predicted through analysis methods. They are fundamental and technical. Do you make any analysis before opening a position or do you trade by chance?

Trading by chance is equally same thing as gambling with forex trading,when you talk about trading by chance then it means that we blindly make an entry without knowing the market condition.
We are adviced to make proper market reviews before making an entry that we we will be able to have less tension and trader lesser with emotions.

If we trade by chance without any planning and knowledge then Forex is simply gambling and risky.people who underestimate the risk associated with Forex repent afterwords when their capital is eroded. Its our knowledge and skills that increases the probability of profits.

I think see a chance need knowledge and experience and it always related with analysis activity. for example, how we know that the market in distribution phase and the chance to entry already late if we don't have good understanding of fundamental and technical analysis.

suggested we should use analysis in forex trading, because if we are trading in a way gambling, then we tend to suffer losses.

I don't know what meant here of trade by chance here if this will mean that we will only trade when we see like sudden spikes in the market and take advantage on it. While on analysis for sure it will have time to have and we can think of giving us higher chance of winning the trades.

forex is good for all. all person can earn by the forsx. so there are no worry for forex. every man can earn more and more from the forex and when he can learn more knowledge about forex he would be a good trader

No in forex trading you can not invest money without analysis ..it will defiantly lead to big loss. Market analysis help us to to invest in proper way and without risk.

Of couse, i will keep analyze market, and based on some news and also from the previous market movement from some currency, overall i think that mostly traders do the same thing, which they think is the most preferable way to earn money and of course profit in forex. if you don't analyze it will similiar to gambling :D

Or they also take the chance on what is expected on the market particularly in the incoming Forex big news. So, it will be really in the both that we can benefit. Analysis that will give us more probability while the hint will be in the chance in the news given daily or in advanced.

If you going to trade by chance what are the chance that you going to make profit in the long run? I think its always best that we know how to trade first. I'm sure in two to three months time if we going to practice in demo and do analysis we can end up making good passive profit in forex.

Not only to practice in demo but also to be a good researcher for the fundamental analysis. Since, there's only small chance in trade by chance to gain profits, right. So, I think it's good if we can handle our trading and balance with the different analysis and careful thought.

I think all trading is on possibilities. Even we are good in analysis making we can be mistaken to open or close trades on certain positions. It is really mostly by chance our analysis work good as we want results from market.All prediction trend definition and different analysis are not accurate all the time . We have to manage trades as market moves.

How can you trade if you don't know how to do analysis? this is the main reason why so many end up losing money in forex because they actually don't know how to trade to start with. But if they know how to do analysis then chance are they going to make some profit also.

That's really a simple thinking that we can't trade correctly and properly if we don't have analysis. But then, a trader can have no analysis trading but will pose a huge risks for not deducing the market trend and to predict for the better trading results.

As you know, the market movement can be predicted through analysis methods. They are fundamental and technical. Do you make any analysis before opening a position or do you trade by chance?

I always analyze markets before making decision and before making decision, I must know how much I lose and whether I am able to cover losses made by losing trades. You win because you're too lucky to lose, it won't last in longtime.

Of course. The traders should have technical or fundamental analysis. They don't trade by just guessing without any basis or analysis. And therefore, they should have use their knowledge and thinking to have profitable trades and wise decisions. Never go on similar to gambling.

well i don't know what is trading by chance stands for... a chance for me means we already know by analysis that it is correct time to enter the market, chance more like opportunity for surely gain profit from entering market, while analysis seems as preparation collecting useful data or signal to be used as trading decission... so in this case i will choose trading by chance because it is related to good moment of trading after get some convincing data from analysis