• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Analysis or or trade by chance?

well i don't know what is trading by chance stands for... a chance for me means we already know by analysis that it is correct time to enter the market, chance more like opportunity for surely gain profit from entering market, while analysis seems as preparation collecting useful data or signal to be used as trading decission... so in this case i will choose trading by chance because it is related to good moment of trading after get some convincing data from analysis

i can not argue with this, i just remember some words that said chance is not awaited chance is created, yes chance is a moment that we know it will make us benefit, chance comes when we already know that certain news will release as expected and our technical analysis generate same moment as fundamentals did

i can not argue with this, i just remember some words that said chance is not awaited chance is created, yes chance is a moment that we know it will make us benefit, chance comes when we already know that certain news will release as expected and our technical analysis generate same moment as fundamentals did

that would be great moment to trade, i remember few weeks ago i got some fundamental analysis from my friend regarding GBP/uSD pairs will falls as my technical analysis showing downtrend continuation too.. goodness i and my friend got profit 200 pips from it

trading by chances has been the great reason behind the great lose. I started wondering how someone will be able to know a good chances without analyzing the market. It is true analysis that we can tell if a volatile period is really a good chance to be taken.

trading by chances has been the great reason behind the great profit as it is a moment when both analysis fundamental and technical matched for certain market movement, this moment is mostly awaited by big traders to enter big volume of trades

Trading by chace is kinda risky because when you do then you are not trading according to planned. First the market oscillates thats been said, do for us to also determine the good chance to trade is also doing analysis. I see it as gamble when we trade with no conducted analysis.

that would be great moment to trade, i remember few weeks ago i got some fundamental analysis from my friend regarding GBP/uSD pairs will falls as my technical analysis showing downtrend continuation too.. goodness i and my friend got profit 200 pips from it

That is where trade by chance comes in. Because there has been some analysis (from both fundamental and technical) on a particular pair which eventually worked out. And you find out that the profits go beyond what you would have made. I think this is where people associate Forex with luck.

That is where trade by chance comes in. Because there has been some analysis (from both fundamental and technical) on a particular pair which eventually worked out. And you find out that the profits go beyond what you would have made. I think this is where people associate Forex with luck.

You are on point. Thats what I call someone being lucky but I have find some other people thinking that luck is actually when you sit down, doing no analysis and you moved into the market and have a deal open then expect the market to move according to their favor. Thats also a typical trading by chance due to the analysis being done directed us to the right place.

No in forex trading you can not invest money without analysis ..it will defiantly lead to big loss. Market analysis help us to to invest in proper way and without risk.

If you trade without analysis then you're gambling but some do gamble with their money as long as they can afford to. I wouldn't do it though. I mean when someone puts down one hundred dollars they are going to do some steep analysis so no doubt we all think whether its just a little or a lot we all do it. I mean just deciding which pairs to trade and when is thinking. We all do and the more the better. Use fundamental as well as technical to get it all right.

No in forex trading you can not invest money without analysis ..it will defiantly lead to big loss. Market analysis help us to to invest in proper way and without risk.

Absolutely right guys...
we never can trade without analysis, all making any position on market need calculation and good analyze.
For me, while i'm trading in liteforex broker, i always make some sort of analyze first, then i'm going into the market...

I think the opportunity can be found through careful analysis and accurate, this will depend on the experience and skills of each individual. Only the flexibility and experience can feel the opportunity through analytical skills in both technical and fundamental, nobody can train this skill.

The best way to trade in forex is to trade by analysis. Rather than trade by chance, do a rough combination of both technical and fundamental analysis. I see trading by chance as a way a gambler would want to make his own money too in forex.

Anyone who ask the chance question is gong to lose. You cant' trade by chance in forex. Even when the knowledgeable experienced trader will lose with tons of analysis so if you're trading blindly then you're just playing games and being foolish with your hard earned money. In forex, we always need to analyze the pairs, the market, the trend, the news and everything else. I never walk into a trade just blindly. I don't have that much cash to throw away. You might as well just roll down your window and throw it out. Its the same thing. Forex can't be done by chance.

To trade by chance is more like saying the trader wants to gamble things out which is a factor that rarely works in Forex. Does it even make the slightest sense to risk ones investment when he knows it can get drown within minutes. Absolutely not if you ask me. Better it is even to copy other traders skills and trade with than going into the market with all risks.

I think trading by chance is a foolish thing to do as you will lose so much doing that. If you trade by careful analysis then you will be sure to gain a lot of money by doing good analysis and you can trust yourself. I think anyone who likes to gamble with their hard earned money is just foolish. Its wise to always trade with full analysis and precautions.

I never think of trading by chance can make me successful. Anyone who trade by chance must assess their finances again cause they will surely lose to it. Trading can only happen if you're really good at it. I never recommend anyone to gamble with their money cause its so foolish to do so.

If you want to gamble then you can trade by chance. Here you will get full chance of losing your money. But if you want to earn for a long term then analysis is very much necessary. Now it depends on you that what you need.

Analysis is really good to make some thing out of our trading skills. I do believe we can really handle our account in here without any worries. I'm interested to know if we can handle our account in here without any worries. I'm so happy that some how we are in here to make some profit.

Analysis maketh the market. It is when we are able to analyze the market that we can trade and expect profits to come from it. It's not about trading blindly or trading for the sake of it but trading to make something good from it.

Trade with analysis is more dependable for trader rather than Trade by chance which means only gamble in my own opinion, with analysis such a people that using lighter to find something in the darkness.