• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

Successful trading in financial markets demand smartness apart from a good strategy. As long as a trader possess such a virtue, the outcome of trading will be positive. Whether the trader is a student, professional, businessman or woman has little relevance to trading. Forex market does not treat anyone separately. It is the willingness to learn and adapt to changing situation that matters.

Forex do not differentiate among people that are working in it . Either they are student or business personality . A person who does trading efficiently is a good trader here. Most of the students are doing forex as part time job .

To a great extent, Forex is a combination of business knowledge and learning or being calculative which are the qualities seen in both characters. It requires the characteristics of a student as well as that of a businessman. Also, professionalism and risk management technique should come into play for a trader to be called a successful one.

Forex Trading is meant for the both, as long as they can put in their time to learn and practice what they have learnt in the business, if part time or full time, depending on personal free time. But the most important thing is to be a successful trader, out of working smart for it.

@asocialnet yeah, i think so i ever see a student that does not trade everyday and also only have about 8 hours free time for something like this but still maintain his earning well, and earn about $100-$300 per month.

It most often deals with the determination of the trader, be it a student nor a business personnel. Once they so said individual like the business, he or she can create a special time for it, so they can achieve they aim or their goal.

Well for me I think I will say that student is the real set of people who can earn in forex trading because they are making good amount of study and as per this they are going to make alot of profit also since they are still in the learning enviroment

Forex can also go beyond the qualities of being a student and business personality to also require diligence. For a trader to be a successful in Forex, there is the need for him to also remain steadfast and hardworking. It cuts across all that makes one a success.

A student can definitely start trading forex but my advice is that it should not affect you studies in anyway. in forex your mind or emotion is involved and if you are not careful you may loose trade and become emotional and this of course mat affect your studies.

Both student and people who run the business need to take learning in order to generate make improvement. In grades and in business profit. It same principal which used in forex business. Someone who willing to become successful trader need to take learning in order to make him/herself to gain appropriate competency.

Students who are still in school are mostly found these days in Forex. They are the ones who are mainly trading more often because the business has come in such a way that it is affordable for anyone. The brokers have made it a place where you can rest on and make money from it even though you don't have any capital.

Forex is flexible business as i said in some of my posts today and it means all kind of traders from what kind of jobs can join here since this business also open for public. What we need here a trader that has big will and also traders that does not easily give up and can control the risk by their emotion.

precisely student can do forex trading but the level of your profit will always depend on the skills and knowledge which you have here this is always the best way which any trader can trade and win our analysis is what that also matters so learning is always perfect

precisely student can do forex trading but the level of your profit will always depend on the skills and knowledge which you have here this is always the best way which any trader can trade and win our analysis is what that also matters so learning is always perfect
I know about that things too dude, traders can make profit in here no matter what kind of class they have, but depend on experience and skills. Even 20 years old university student can make more profit than 30 years old civil servant for example. Analysis is the best here.

Forex trading is all about determination. Although if you are in business some how you have an upper hand as you already have a psychology of an earner. But even students can start to learn in forex trading. Who knows a student can end up earning more some day.

If a student dont want to be in forex market then he should avoid it , as forex trading will consume his time and he has to go through mental stress, for a businessman or a women its a good option.

I think Forex business is the best part time job for the student. Because, they are unable to maintain a general job or business. Though, Forex market is open for 24 hours. Therefore, student can use this market in their free times.

I think Forex business is the best part time job for the student. Because, they are unable to maintain a general job or business. Though, Forex market is open for 24 hours. Therefore, student can use this market in their free times.
For student i think that is right they can treat forex as part time job, and also this applied for clients that trade as full time employment, but for unemployment i think that forex could be their full time job.

Everyone could be immature in forex dude, especially when it is about losing all the money in relatively short term, also with forex open nature anyone can join here including students(18 years above) or even someone who want to do business or in here we called as Adult.

anyone can become trader. who can learn about it. they can trader with this market. i think we should learn more about market. we can make money with this market. when you can earn money . you can get better life