• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online vs Offline trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have any idea of what you mean by offline trading. With the growth of internet technologies the Forex trading has become online and can be traded from anywhere in the world.I love Forex trading using the mt4 platform which is very convenient and user friendly.

It is where you trade by yourself and don't use internet connection, actually this is the most traditional way, usually using phone, where you make constant talking with brokers, and actually this is not efficient as Online trading, so that is why i prefer Online trading since it is easier to done.

I think online trading is much better then manual, nowadays online trading become very advance and have so many new advance trading tool which help us to lead in forex trading.

With mt4 and also MT5 people will trade more easier, but still there are some thing that people need to look after first, like the security of that software we use to trade and how good the brokers that we choose. even like that like you said that Online Trading still and will be more popular.

The convenience of online trading cannot be over emphasized. These days, one can easily trade on the go with trading applications which are compatible with operating systems like the android and windows without having to face his computer system.

offline trading may seem not fit nowadays and some weakness always appear in trading offline, we can not monitor our trades and can not get correct market price when entering some positions, i think online still the best if we compare it to offline trading

The offline trading seems to be a defunct style now, and there are or will be no much transparency on how it works due to the old fashion. The online trading has taken the lead and even a computer illetrate can trade online.

The offline trading seems to be a defunct style now, and there are or will be no much transparency on how it works due to the old fashion. The online trading has taken the lead and even a computer illetrate can trade online.

i think i will choose online trading is better than offline trading because online trading is more flexible in time and place, we can do trading anywhere while internet connection available, this flexibility makes people choose trading online rather than offline

i think i will choose online trading is better than offline trading because online trading is more flexible in time and place, we can do trading anywhere while internet connection available, this flexibility makes people choose trading online rather than offline

Yes, we all will for sure go for the online trading because of how comfortable it is also also the benefits. Due to I have not come across the offline trading and I am sure that the contest and bonus offers online will not be included on that ofline platform as well. But there are needs for the offline trading like for those who have no knowledge of operating the computer.

[MENTION=53902]Angelic[/MENTION] Computer illiterates can't do online trading. How possible is it that someone who doesn't know how to operate a computer trades online? Well, Offline trading isn't so reliable these days when a trader can comfortably sit down at home and do trading with his pc. Some phone which are internet enabled now have forex applications on the go which has eased forex trading.

Yes, we all will for sure go for the online trading because of how comfortable it is also also the benefits. Due to I have not come across the offline trading and I am sure that the contest and bonus offers online will not be included on that ofline platform as well. But there are needs for the offline trading like for those who have no knowledge of operating the computer.

well, i don't understand what offline trading stand for here? is in this thread offline trading means trading forex offline or is it stands for trading goods like supermarket, store or something? but for me, online trading more flexible in time, place and cost

Offline trading is a traditional style for trading which were famous at 80s to 90s. But now online trading is most famous way for trading. It is much more easy, transparent and quick way of trading.

I think that online is the best nowadays, and it's even closing the shops and markets of offline trading because many traders now make more money from their online trading. online trade can be done from any were without any restrictions and No amount is too small to start trading.

I think that online is the best nowadays, and it's even closing the shops and markets of offline trading because many traders now make more money from their online trading. online trade can be done from any were without any restrictions and No amount is too small to start trading.

Yes, you are right. At online trading we can choose our amount, we can choose our place and we can chose our place. That makes us much more reliable than offline trading.

I think offline trading is one of the easy way to get into the trading if the peoplea re going to be serious about the trading and want to make some regular money as well. that said, the online trading is much better and you can make the money based on your consistency.

I think offline trading is one of the easy way to get into the trading if the peoplea re going to be serious about the trading and want to make some regular money as well. that said, the online trading is much better and you can make the money based on your consistency.[

At offline trading you cannot choose your selected time. You have to wait for transactions, that can cause huge difference at prices. But at online trading, you can take decision instantly.

We do offline trading because we don't want to choose anything. We just want the trading based on the brokers help. some of the broker and their agent do the trading for us and that is one reason why the offline trading is going to be working if we get a good broker.

We do offline trading because we don't want to choose anything. We just want the trading based on the brokers help. some of the broker and their agent do the trading for us and that is one reason why the offline trading is going to be working if we get a good broker.

Yes, from that aspect you are right. But in most of the cities, brokers use online trading because they earn much more from that. Offline trading is used by those who don't have internet connection or don't have much idea on online trading. Who are depended on brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.