• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just no sense in using up your entire money into forex knowing very well the amount of risk that exists in trading. What happens when you encounter losses then? It will be more difficult to get back to trading after loosing all that investment

yeah i think that it is just foolish to use all your money in forex. we are in forex to earn money but we know we face risk in forex but we should not risk all of our money or else we end up losing every thing and we may not able to recover.

Yes, it would be difficult to recover after the loss because firstly, you just lost a large investment and still not easy to get your head around that. Secondly, it may be harder to accumulate that amount of investment again while you still to cater for your other expenses and for emergencies as well.

That is true its not good for us to invest all our money in forex trading it can cause us a great pain so the best thing to do is to try and cutdown your deposit and limit it for profit.if possible invest it in something else incase loss occure I will something to fall back on.

It’s All About the Thousandths of a Percent. Because of the ways to invest your money trading Forex, you don’t have a whole lot that ends up being at risk

i would say learn one trading plan from forexfactory and stick with it for at least 2 months. Once you have enough confidence, experience, and understand some price action movement go ahead make deposit with larger amount

OBVIOUSLY you dont have to put all eggs into one basket which mean better to play safe with your money (and only use some of it for forex)

Not only don't invest all your money but don't even an amount that you can't afford to loss. For example. If you have 1 dollar is it okay for you to loss 1 dollar? If yes how about 10 dollars? if still yes then how about 100 dollars? and so on.

Me I don't mind losing 10 dollars and even 100 dollars. But more than that for me its not worth it to invest in forex.

First, you should know and understand the primary concept of Currency trading trading: always aim to buy low and offer great. You should notice and adhere to this concept always. No investor would want to have failures, and every investor would really like to obtain some earnings from dealing. Keep this in thoughts always when doing currency dealing.

Well, that's the basic. In order to make profit. But the question is when you will actually do that as you don't know when the market will be in uptrend or downtrend as the market is unpredictable and difficult to analyze. That's why we should not invest that amount that we can't manage the risk.

Actually its very wrong for us to invest all our money in forex trading yes because forex is very risky and what if our trading account get a margin call when are we going to get a backup money to trade again in the forex market.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually its very wrong for us to invest all our money in forex trading yes because forex is very risky and what if our trading account get a margin call when are we going to get a backup money to trade again in the forex market.

It's just those newbies that lack experience that would dare to invest all of their money because they would think that they would earn a lot of money that way. So I would not commit this mistake as I don't want to lose all of my money. I would be very careful in investing my money in forex

there are many beginners who directly provide a great investment without thinking about the consequences, and therefore the presence of this forex forum we are getting better at understanding how should a beginner like me to use the money wisely in forex trading so that when we've got a good learning and new skills we use in investment large numbers.

The worse part is that some newbie are not getting what forex trading really means,as they do get mislead by most seminar,so they do veiw forex trading as a gamble or a luck game,thats why they do invest all there money in here without re thinking what might be the out come.

indeed most of the beginners always think short when trading without understanding the true meaning of real forex trading even those with casual deliver major investment and just buy a lot of positions without thinking about the consequences that in the end they will lose, and therefore with the forum this is very helpful especially the beginners to learn how to trade forex real sense it.

Then this set of people dont suppose to be in the forex market forex is not business which a trader will just go and seat down doing nothing nor cant even learn so forex trading has to be taken serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Then this set of people dont suppose to be in the forex market forex is not business which a trader will just go and seat down doing nothing nor cant even learn so forex trading has to be taken serious.

The worse part is that some newbie are not getting what forex trading really means,as they do get mislead by most seminar,so they do veiw forex trading as a gamble or a luck game,thats why they do invest all there money in here without re thinking what might be the out come.

And they will end up making high investments into forex at this early stage in their learning career and expect to get those high profits in a short period of time. Nothing is guaranteed in forex because of the high risk that it involves that even an experienced trader can result in losses. What about a newbie then?

investing all of our money in Forex it is a very risky thing to do because as we all know that this business is very unpredictable and had a high risk even that we could have high reward too,we should use our extra money investing in Forex and would be much better if we make Forex is our side job and a long term investment

Well, even with small amount of trading capital, the risk is still there. So, for sure we should have be more careful on how much investments we will make and that we can afford to lose. Since there's always chances that our trading account will hit the margin call and then, we can't avoid of either having new trading account or to invest with that account.

- - - Updated - - -

Truly like you have said here if we are going to invest full amount of our earnings and margin in the trades then there will be a huge chance that we get margin called.And it is a sure thing that noone absolutely no trader likes to get margin called for sure.Because margin call will be taking the whole of their investments.

But if you are sure that the market is going to turn the way you have analyzed it to then maybe you can invest around 75% of your margin but that does not mean that you should be putting all in it.You should always understand the forex market is really very unpredictable and can change anytime.

before we invest all our stock in trade we must first analyze price movements going wrong because if we analyze the price movement will cause capital losses that we will soon run out, in addition to preventing the occurrence of MC as we have suggested trade price resistance enough even if you can resilience capital that we have about 50% of the capital that we have so that we can prevent the occurrence of MC

Status
Not open for further replies.