• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Neteller - neteller.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK, if I'm doing bank wiring, it really has nothing to do with a payment processor asking of my bank details unless there's a law in my country that forbids that or requests that, and/or that there is a particular amount which requires that such should preceed that.

I wonder why and how @budado's own is so different but he will need to make every thing clear to both the Bank and the payment processor. Anyway hope that he will find a definite solution to that...because this payment processor is very strict somehow, then he needs to be very careful too.

How would they carry out survailance in your account,how would they know that you are the person making the enquiry. You can send a support to them without you logging into your account and you can use fake names to send the support.
@anosocialnet,newsletter updates me about there site but when it is just too much is considered as spam.
They have a computer system that do that. How on details that's I can't answer. But as I do currency exchange before. I also do things by using fake names and so on. I also think that theirs just too many people around the world and why pick me right?

Theirs ways and means to be under radar. But one thing I'm sure they have capability to do that especially if its involve bigger amount of money.

I think we are only over estimating what their system can do. I can run an exchange as though I'm sending and receiving money which is not against their TOS. Most often, the issue of knowing when an exchange is ran or when someone is doing exchanging as a business arise when the person is reported

That's very correct,they can only only that yo made an exchange if the member you exvhange with reports you. Well,I don't think it is against Neteller's TOS to exchange funds. Since the world cup has finished,I no longer received the newsletters.

I think we are only over estimating what their system can do. I can run an exchange as though I'm sending and receiving money which is not against their TOS. Most often, the issue of knowing when an exchange is ran or when someone is doing exchanging as a business arise when the person is reported
Its better to be safe than sorry. If you do exchange privately then its really a remote chance. But using an exchanger site. You have a higher chance that you will get a problem. So its up to us to weigh the risk.

Well, it's up to the person. I have an exchanger in my country who runs exchanges for some of the payment processors that doesn't accept exchanges but you can't see it on his site. If at all, in any case, someone reports him, the first reporter would be surprise his complain might not be attended to because of inadequate information to back it up.

I'm sure the one who going to report will have history of transaction and if its reported its can be trace. But I guess if its not found in the site then the owner of that account email will just say that its a personal account and has nothing to do with an exchanger site.

Let's forget about this exchange stuff. I have a NETELLER account and I don't even know how to earn with it because this payment processor is not being used in any of my field. The problem now is,there was a time that I read it on there site that,if one do not make use of the account for 14 months they are going to charge administrative fees. What does that suppose to mean.
@budado,I think you have more experience about this NETELLER,can you expatiate more on that.

@hadg33
If you do transaction not only in neteller theirs always a transaction number and the person who send and receive funds. That's alone is enough proof that transaction take place. And from their a person with malice intention can use this information to report it to neteller and if neteller can trace that exchanger site they can act on it.

When I have a website I have lots of problem doing exchange in paypal, alertpay, moneybookers, and liberty reserve. I got lots of dispute claims in paypal, alertpay, and moneybookers. But the worse thing happen is when I get hacked in all of this processors. The only funds that I get back is in paypal. the rest I loss it. Worse think moneybookers make an investigation and they suspend my account. Although I tried to defend my account by asking them of proof and they don't give me one. But still they suspend my account in moneybookers.

Luckily though back then I don't have much transaction in neteller as most are using liberty reserve, paypal and alertpay. Theirs some who is using moneybookers also. But I think I only have three transactions using neteller in the span of nine months of having a website.

I requested net debitcard of neteller. I think its much cheaper than to use bank wire to withdraw. I still do need to understand how to maximize my cashout in neteller. Unlike in paypal that its free. I am also thinking of using neteller debitcard to be attached in paypal.

Very cheaper, Bank Wire always has high minimum payment request with higher fee. While Card are same as ATM Card which as little or no fees.
Making Money through this processor is really hard if not from Neobux and Brokers site and I don't know what the Admin is doing about it. I think that Payeer might be ranking higher to this processor.

Very cheaper, Bank Wire always has high minimum payment request with higher fee. While Card are same as ATM Card which as little or no fees.
Making Money through this processor is really hard if not from Neobux and Brokers site and I don't know what the Admin is doing about it. I think that Payeer might be ranking higher to this processor.
Cheaper in terms of internal transfer fees. No fees here for that and also you can take your money from your own debit card. also with that debit card you can verify your Paypal and even Skrill account.

Your post does not make sense at all. Very cheaper bank wire with higher fee? Cheaper but with higher fee? lols. And what atm card with little or no fees are you talking about? Are you still here in neteller or talking something else?

Maybe what he means by very cheap here is the internal transfer, but i also does not agree with the debit card that they have, the fees for withdrawal is high there, i only use it if only there is some kind of urgency, as far as i ever did Neteller Debit card is accepted in an ATM that hold mastercard logo.

I have not seen the Neteller debit card but I believe if it is a master card then it will work in ATM machines that supports mastercard. I have a Neteller account but the problem I am having with it is that I can't earn with it. I am not into forex and sport bookies so it is very difficult for me to earn with it.

Well, then i think you should just make your accout dormant for a while but there is fees for thatn especially if you never make a transfer for more than one year. Verification is getting easier, first make deposit at least $5 and then you can verify your account with ID card only, and if you don't have Scanner in your home, you can use your webcam as substitute.

I am happy that I do use neteller most of the time. Theirs also a reward system. And I am hoping to earn millions of points so that I can convert it to cash also. Although I doubt I can get million of points in here. But who knows right?

Their reward system is what makes some traders want to use Reviews their services over and over again aside from that NETELLER has NO Fees. In addition NETELLER is also very flexible in terms of verification by permitting the client to conduct verification with required document such as ID card or Passport.

Verification is nothing to me,the problem that I am having with NETELLER is that I am not active in the field that they are supported,I mean the forex and sport bookies section. They should try to support hyips,though I know a hyip project that uses NETELLER as one of the payment gateways. Since Egopay has turned scam NETELLER can be a very good substitute because there is no fees involved in transactions. I know that HYIP admins will so much appreciate it if they support hyips.

Status
Not open for further replies.