• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex is a risky business.

Of course, forex is very risky and one of the most riskiest things to do online. You could lose all of your money if you have no idea what is going on in the market. So to prevent that kind of loss, you would educate yourself and then train in demo and then practice really well until you can make good profit. You can then move on to a real account. Your loss is lessen if you use loss management and its all about management now. If you use stop loss and have a sound strategy you can make money.

Every business has risk. But planned strategy and learning ability can keep you risk free most of the time. Before trading do some product analysis. It will you profit instead of loss.

Yes, it is risky and a lot of people still go into it with some surviving out of it. What matters is the commitment, interest and the way you embrace it. Though much has been talked about the risk in it but that is only high when we take on the business without adequate knowledge.

Yes there is hardly any business without risk. So also with forex but you have to work on minimizing the loss and maximizing the profit.

Forex is one of the riskiest out there, just like stock trading or gambling. Even in some gambling games, you get a good chance like poker and blackjack so forex is just as risky even though you have more control over it. But the market moves without you so you never know when it will move against you so you will lose. If you understand the risk then you will lose less as you will try to cover your losses.

Forex is one of the riskiest out there, just like stock trading or gambling. Even in some gambling games, you get a good chance like poker and blackjack so forex is just as risky even though you have more control over it. But the market moves without you so you never know when it will move against you so you will lose. If you understand the risk then you will lose less as you will try to cover your losses.

I don't think so, forex trading isn't that risky business when compared to hyips and other online business. Because in forex we still have the right to trade at will in the sense that even when our money are been invested we still have the right to minimize the risk unline HYIPs that we are at the admins mercy.

I don't think so, forex trading isn't that risky business when compared to hyips and other online business. Because in forex we still have the right to trade at will in the sense that even when our money are been invested we still have the right to minimize the risk unline HYIPs that we are at the admins mercy.

Forex is risky when you place that emblem - business in it. HYIPs are just high yield investments where you do absolutely nothing. You just deposit your money and walk away, waiting for the returns to come in while in Forex, you deposit and still work to put some interest in it and if you do not work hard, it goes down the drain. Tuesday ease of losing it is higher than that of gaining it.

Forex is risky when you place that emblem - business in it. HYIPs are just high yield investments where you do absolutely nothing. You just deposit your money and walk away, waiting for the returns to come in while in Forex, you deposit and still work to put some interest in it and if you do not work hard, it goes down the drain. Tuesday ease of losing it is higher than that of gaining it.

see. In hyips when you invest you money into a certain plan and walk away. You chance of getting what the admin promised is under probability in the sense that he can shut down his site at any time. But in forex ones you have that skills and knowledge you are in control hence you are dealing with regulated broker. Your payments are for sure.

Well, not many forex traders who know how to trade will use hyips so sometimes we do not taking hyips into consideration since most real traders earn so much more inforex. So, when talking about just sound investment, forex is very risky. I don't think hyips is sound investment, its a ponzi scheme, as we all know that and I do not think its real investment into any sort of instrument. We only hope the admin will give us our money back. I think hyips is foolish sometimes but for those who do not trade use it to gain some profit. I see one dollar payment proof and I mean who would invest just to get one dollar.

Well, not many forex traders who know how to trade will use hyips so sometimes we do not taking hyips into consideration since most real traders earn so much more inforex. So, when talking about just sound investment, forex is very risky. I don't think hyips is sound investment, its a ponzi scheme, as we all know that and I do not think its real investment into any sort of instrument. We only hope the admin will give us our money back. I think hyips is foolish sometimes but for those who do not trade use it to gain some profit. I see one dollar payment proof and I mean who would invest just to get one dollar.
For some people HYIP could be a good investment for them, in fact some them even earn about $300 per week, but that is for big and experienced investor in HYIP, while in forex as we know it is a risky business.

This risky business need more attention from traders, because i see the risk as high as HYIP and many of us reach MC sooner, and the only one that can manage the risk will survive.

Yes, quite right. Forex is a risky business and to some extent could be compared to some degree with the rate of risk of HYIP especially if there is not enough knowledge to take down on it. The only difference here being that if you posses some good knowledge about Forex, you stand lesser chance of feeling the risk effect.

Anyone who ask this kind of question must have not open real trades before. If you have opened real trades, you will not ask questions like this. You know for sure that forex is nothing but risks. If you even walk away from a scalp trade, you might just lose it all. Its risky in every aspects so you do need to beware of that fact. There is no doubt that forex carries significant risks and all newbie must acknowledge that.

definitely forex trading is a risky business because anything can be happened at any time .. I want to tell that that i was going in profit upto 500 points but suddenly market crashed and my account gone in to loss - 200+.. You can predict this market. After that time i always pick profits whenever it starts no matter its big or small.

That is to tell you how fragile and unpredictable it can be. Forex is a very risky business and its risk can only be minimize by having a good knowledge of risk management. Traders should always bear in mind that because they are gaining some pips at some point doesn't mean the market can't turn against them sharply. It is the characteristics of forex that is quite difficult to understand.

There is no business without risk. There is no difference in case of Forex business. Forex is highly risky business. But there is an absolute chance of earning a huge amount of money. One can reduce the risk by utilizing his skill and knowledge and can earn easily a good amount of money.
So every trader should have good skill and knowledge about Forex business.

Indeed. Those who don't know that there is risk in every business not know the world at all. They should learn that in every business that is usually have investments will have the risks because, it has involved of money or has the chance to gain losses or failure to achieve success.

All businesses have risks though but where a lot of people express fears and it makes it look as if that of Forex is getting out of hand is when it comes to what makes it risky. An international businessman can easily order for goods online these days, though payments would be made but it is held by a third party, called Escrow till he recieves the goods in good condition. This is not the case with Forex though you cannot compare the requirements for starting up.

All businesses have risks though but where a lot of people express fears and it makes it look as if that of Forex is getting out of hand is when it comes to what makes it risky. An international businessman can easily order for goods online these days, though payments would be made but it is held by a third party, called Escrow till he recieves the goods in good condition. This is not the case with Forex though you cannot compare the requirements for starting up.

Anybody that is coming into forex should have that at the back of his mind that trading on forex means trading on a business that is quite different from the one he/she used to know. It can mean that the business is may bring you profit or loss or may make you rich or poor.

Some days forex can be more risky than other days so it all depends and some day you will get all lucky. So, its not all the same all week long. Every week is different as well as every day is different and every month and every year. So, it will all depends and hopefully you can define when its risky and when its not. That is your job as a trader. Forex can carry high risk if you do not know how to define risks.

Anyone who ask this kind of question must have not open real trades before. If you have opened real trades, you will not ask questions like this. You know for sure that forex is nothing but risks. If you even walk away from a scalp trade, you might just lose it all. Its risky in every aspects so you do need to beware of that fact. There is no doubt that forex carries significant risks and all newbie must acknowledge that.
In each broker that you joined there will be Risk warning whether above or below the site. It will said that forex and CFD is a risky business and we may loss some or all of our capital, well this is supposed to be every trader should know, forex as already described earlier is a high-risk business and sometimes laden with fraud, proved to be a broker dealer and toying with their clients money