• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex is a risky business.

I think all trading sectors are also risky matter so i dont know that am right or wrong but as i know that if i want to start earn money from trading sector then we should learn about it before start trading if we will not well aware about it then we have face the losses

In each broker that you joined there will be Risk warning whether above or below the site. It will said that forex and CFD is a risky business and we may loss some or all of our capital, well this is supposed to be every trader should know, forex as already described earlier is a high-risk business and sometimes laden with fraud, proved to be a broker dealer and toying with their clients money
Quite on point and this is even stated on most Forex manuals that I have come across. Immediately after the table of content will you see it. If those set of people acknowledge the fact that the business is risky and that you should invest the much you are willing to lose, then it means that Forex is really a risky business.

Forex is risky business. If a trader wants to know if forex is a risky business, let him or her try and trade without knowledge. Forex is so risky that it will make you lose all your money with one particular trade. Even if you were winning and you cannot manage it, you will lose all the winnings.

If consider that traders need to risking money in order to get profit money. Of course traders need to involve in risky situations. Traders deal with the fact that they can losing money when make wrong trading decisions. However, the risk can be minimized if traders take constant practice and make themselves knowledgeable. In order to enabling them to conduct proper analysis.

Speculation always carries considerable amount of risk. Only a trader who is willing to manage the same should trade in the market. Success in trading lies with the ability to mitigate risk. That is why prudent money management is necessary and insisted by successful traders. A trader who is willing to follow the same will have no trouble or face margin calls. If otherwise, trading will always remain risky apart from psychological issues such as high level of anxiety.

Exactly, since it's about speculation, it becomes a risky market because there's no way the trader can be certain in a speculative environment. Forex can turn risky to anyone and the degree of risks increase more with lack of knowledge.

Yes forex is risky business in the world, Forex risks are manageable if any trader do works properly with planning and strategy . They had to use their amount in a limit that they can bear to loose . If they want to get all in just one jump they will certainly face a great risk.

Forex risk can not be compare to others the real thing here is that the traders must learn how to control the risk that is here in this business if they actually want to see the good side of the business then many strategy have to be involve

@tray, Forex risks can be compared with a lot other types of investment in securities or any financial investment. It is more like going to buy shares and after six months, the share value dropped by more than 30%. It's more like ordering for a container load of goods and the ship capsized. The only difference is that in Forex, you lose it faster if you don't have the skills.

Yes forex is a risky business for the one who is not ready and prepared for it. but for the one who is prepared, forex though a risky business can be handled.

No business in the world that does not have risks, including forex. we should not be afraid of the risks but we have to think how to minimize the risk that will happen. Learn to understand the business then we will find how to minimize the risk

Yes like any other business, forex is a risky business but if your planning is good you can certainly minimise that risk to a certain extent.

Yes you are right,Forex is risky and you can not succeed in this business if you have no skills and knowldge about Forex. So every trader should learn the basics of Forex if he wants to succeed in Forex.

We all started in forex without trading skills. Its up to us to learn how to trade and invest later. Problem is not because fore trading is risky. Problem is that theirs just too many of newbies who don't really want to spend time learning but just want to earn right away.

C'mon i think we all here already know that forex is a high risk business, so i think forex is risky but we must note that we also can lowering this risk into the lowest part if we have a good risk management.

Yes Forex is a risky business but we can low this risk with having good knowldge and skills. So If a trader wants to be a good trader then he should has good level of skills about Forex.

Yes Forex is a risky business but we can low this risk with having good knowldge and skills. So If a trader wants to be a good trader then he should has good level of skills about Forex.
So it is all about the skills, but i think you forget something that we should need an experience also in order to get a better result later. Many traders only want to get skills but forget about this one, aside from that emotion also important.

@ Sindarin
What is your definition of skills? Experience is nothing without skills. Theirs a lot of wannabees in this world. No matter how long they tried no matter what they do they don't excel. They have lots of experience but without skills theirs nothing. So its not how long you are in forex trading and experience you make that make you good. Its your inborn ability to spot the best way to open a position and make profit.

Forex is as risky as any other unpredictable business. Traders must understand that no matter how good we paint Forex, we can't deny that it is a business where we must work hard to excel. For one to survive in it, it is wise to understand the principles of risk management. That is the place where lies the skills to manage Forex.

I think its more on commitment. I do know a lot will say its hard work. But for me its not hard work at all. What we really need is some commitment to learn and earn in forex trading. I'm so sure that if we do constant research some how we can end up making some profit some how.