• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex is a risky business.

For those traders who has not enough knowledge of trading and experience when this business is very risky and harmful for the trader. To remove risk from the trading the trader should enhance the knowledge skill and also avoid the mistakes during the trade.

Yes forex is very risky business and no can predict market in forex trading ...but if you have good experience and good knowledge about forex trading then you can earn very good in forex market.

Forex is but obvious risky but I prefer joining forums and make some money and invest that money in forex rather than our real money in banks.

You are kidding me,are you saying dedicating a lot of time to the demo account would make forex not to be risky,if that is what you are saying,then you are very wrong. Make use of the demo account for 10 years and you don't have a working strategy,then most of the time you end up getting MC. Forex is a very risky business.

Every businesses has its own risk. We can eliminate risk it is the part of business. However, risk coming from this business might much more than other because of its high volatility. It can be reduced if trader knows what he/she does.

It is one of the risky business that you are going to see. Forex requires a lot of work and you can't make easy money with the forex. If you have no idea how the forex, there is going to be harder when it comes to earning money. Busisness is that sometimes you have to add the money and forex.

You are kidding me,are you saying dedicating a lot of time to the demo account would make forex not to be risky,if that is what you are saying,then you are very wrong. Make use of the demo account for 10 years and you don't have a working strategy,then most of the time you end up getting MC. Forex is a very risky business.
Each business included HYIP is risky business, and forex is high risk business of course it also offering high profit, nowadays you will see there are a lot of people that loss their money in fact not all of them that loss their money there are few people that still strugling even they only get few profit, and trade in demo account is not good for long time, before start real account i suggest about 2 months.

Well,we are somehow saying the same thing,I am also saying that forex is a risky business,I am not saying you practise in the demo account for too long before venturing into the the real trading,I think 2 moths that you talked about is too little for practising in the demo account. 6 months is really good enough.

Forex is quite hard to manage and you have to be very serious with the work. I just don't understand that it would be easy for anyone to make 100 bucks on regular basis unless he or she is good with the working. I have seen some of the people to learn about forex but the execution is what makes things harder.

Yes,you are right,we have to be very serious with trading before we can excel in it,though it is a very risky business but traders should just put there fears at the back of there mind and trade with the little that they can afford to loose. Traders shouldn't be so greedy cos this might lead to a total loss.

Forex is just a very risky business one can venture into. It is capable of digging a huge whole into your bank account especially if you do not understand it too well. It is capable of causing one lose all that he has made within the shortest period of time especially if you do not get adequate knowledge about it before going into it.

Yes,you are right,we have to be very serious with trading before we can excel in it,though it is a very risky business but traders should just put there fears at the back of there mind and trade with the little that they can afford to loose. Traders shouldn't be so greedy cos this might lead to a total loss.

Of course business is always serious but most traders are too blind to see that. I can say that they are serious but not enough. Because they want to earn much money but don't realize that where they are.

We should be serious in the investment field because, it will be our investments or involvements of the money which of course, not easy to have accumulate capital or money to have use for Forex trading which makes Forex one of the risky business we have.

Of course business is always serious but most traders are too blind to see that. I can say that they are serious but not enough. Because they want to earn much money but don't realize that where they are.
Well,that would depend on your view or perspective,I think some traders are serious to an extent that,they would apply there best skills and strategies and yet,they fail,the failure is due to the volatility of the market and not there fault.

Well,that would depend on your view or perspective,I think some traders are serious to an extent that,they would apply there best skills and strategies and yet,they fail,the failure is due to the volatility of the market and not there fault.

Well you mightn't know this. Of course I was newbie. When I first started trading, I always dreamed of becoming rich in some day though I often faced huge losses. When I realized it was not easy as I thought, everything was better. Now, I believe I'm good enough to profit in this business.

Volatility, as you said, is a problem but it is not only one reason why newbie lose. Newbie often think running this business is so easy that they will get everything they want. Until they don't have anymore money to invest, they might never realize that trading is very difficult.

be ready to consider loss of 100% money invested in forex before start trading because this is the risk that we can get as a result of bad trading, be wise to use your money fir trading, consider forex as investment by using you capital that will not trihgering financial problem

Well you mightn't know this. Of course I was newbie. When I first started trading, I always dreamed of becoming rich in some day though I often faced huge losses. When I realized it was not easy as I thought, everything was better. Now, I believe I'm good enough to profit in this business.

Volatility, as you said, is a problem but it is not only one reason why newbie lose. Newbie often think running this business is so easy that they will get everything they want. Until they don't have anymore money to invest, they might never realize that trading is very difficult.
If you check my posts in other threads related to this thread,I have never agreed with an assertion that forex is so easy. I think me and you are saying the same thing. Forex is a very risky business and it is also very difficult to trade and this is the more reason I prefer hyips to it.

Even an average non Forex trader should have known from the way people talk about Forex that it involves some degree of risks. In reality, Forex is risky but I am one of those that believe that the rate of risk in Forex is just a a function of your skills. The degree of knowledge you have in Forex will determine how you will lose as I do see some who lose just a little out of their capital because they apply strategies to protect their capital.

Every business has risk. But planned strategy and learning ability can keep you risk free most of the time. Before trading do some product analysis. It will you profit instead of loss.