• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex is a risky business.

Yes, this is a risky business but you don't have to worry even it is a risky business manage those risks and lowering your chance of losing more money here, even you loss that would be so low. According to me, forex is risky but still manageable.

After you lose your deposit, you can face a trouble, but here there is a chance for adventurous people. FreshForex is holding "refer a friend" promotion with rebate up to 2000$, you can trade this amount easily.

@zebra That sounds nice offer from freshforex but still forex is a risky business no matter what you do, from many angle we cannot expect for profit, even you can make profit it does not mean you are free to repeat those things anytime you want.

Forex trading indeed business have a high risk so we must have trading skill and risk management well to reduce forex risk

Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is for us to be successful in this business we need to have good risk management, to have good risk management, we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that, we should always use SL when trading

Do deal with this nature of Forex trade my suggestion is to learn the basics of the Forex first. It should be from a real professional and I went through this step with http://alpari.com/en/beginner/. Next step is to practicing with a demo account. It has given me confident to deal well with real trade.

One must not be desperate or loose hope to recover his or her losses if a large drawdown occurs. The trader should follow the plan and try to recover the losses.

Risks in forex trading does need to be minimized by good if we want to get the maximum trading. Therefore, if we can minimize the risk of forex properly it will allow us to get the maximum trading

The Forex is really a risky business, because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. That’s why it is very difficult to lead a comfortable trading life from this volatile trading place. But practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly from here without learning and they fall a great loss practically when trading.

Forex is a risky business and for that we have to gain the experience and the confidence so that we can manage the risk and can make profit in a proper way by good protection of trading accounts .

The Forex can be a risky place , if you want to make money very rapidly without learning. Because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. so, before earning money we have to acquire proper trading knowledge first of all.

I have seen according to my trading experience; by and large consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So before trading with high leverage we have to know first of all how to manage risk.

Risk always persists in every business and for that each and every trader should have the good capability to handle the risk and can reach the target with ease.

If we think as Human being ,there is nothing without the risk factor and for that traders have to be very much natural to control such risk so that they can make profit as per the situation

Sure is risky. When you get a 1000:1 leverage account that is pretty risky! Some flash crash could wipe out your account and more. "You can lose more than your deposit". That's what it says on all broker websites

In Forex trading, no one becomes successful at all, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, if he does not know how to manage money. So, besides acquiring trading knowledge, we the traders in particularly the newcomers have to know the principle of money management which is very supportive to reduce loss with certainly.

Forex is a zero sum game what means when you lose somebody earns and wise versa. Sometimes a broker can cheat you especially if the broker is a market maker and pay you the profit from it's own money.

Forex is one of the riskiest out there, just like stock trading or gambling. Even in some gambling games, you get a good chance like poker and blackjack so forex is just as risky even though you have more control over it. But the market moves without you so you never know when it will move against you so you will lose. If you understand the risk then you will lose less as you will try to cover your losses.