• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing a Right Forex broker

And the mini account i think would be a great account for forex newbies to start their trading.i as a person like the mini account and that is majorly because i apply my major formular inthere and that is put inthere what you could afford to lose.

Standard or mini it will be your decision. But first thing first, that we need first know them both and don't just focus in standard or mini as we need to evaluate which will be the better for us. We are not making here the other traders opinions but on what we feel and think since, we are the one who will have trading not them. Anyways, most of the brokers do have different trading account types.

Need some advice ...
For beginning Forex traders, what are the things to look for while choosing a right Forex broker?

There are several factors you need to look for like regulation, the leverage offered, whether it provides foxed or variable and many others. Here'a link to an article about what you should look for when choosing a broker.

The Importance of Choosing an Excellent Forex Broker - HY Markets Forex blog

Make sure to read reviews online. Hope you find the best broker for you.

There are many brokers that offer as high as 1:1000 leverage which seems to be good for new traders to have use of more margin. Also, I think it's also time to check if they do have fix spreads so we will not surprise on the changes in the spreads since, it's part of our strategy without managing it correctly our analysis and computation will be affected as well.

I think what i significant would be preference is LR agents since they are majorly the ones approved in my nation while PP ain't approved in my nation.i just are hoping to create use of them someday to improve my making indicates on the internet at every factor of your time and effort.

Well i am still a forex beginner but if i am to choose a right forex broker,i would have to choose a forex broker is popular and the forex broker must have a forum and such brokers are instaforex and UCWFX,i know that this 2 brokers are very reputable

Going for a popular broker would just keep you on the safe side because you are dealing with a broker that many people are using and have come to trust in the beginning. You can make up your mind as time goes and look for alternatives but its better to find information about a popular broker than a new one and you still have to test them out.

We shouldn't just be jumping to choose any forex broker.we must take our time to always choose one that would be offering to us what we wish at every single point of time.guys to forex brokers should be thoroughly searched.

Actually, I have never had any problem in choosing a Forex broker because if you engaging yourself in such business then I am sure you will always hear those good Forex broker and all you have to do is to make your own research for you to know in your own.

I already have my best broker down and now there are so many brokers out there making good names as well as offering bonus to demo account trader,such broker like uwcfx do offer great prize to their demo account traders on weekly and monthly bases and also have a forex forum they are sponsoring.

Choosing a right broker is an art and it could have been a tough task had there been no Forex forums which have made these damn easy.We can easily find a good broker by reading the reviews shared by different Forex traders.

Though I myself have never came across a broker who is scam yet we have to consider many aspects before choosing a Forex broker to trade. Some of these aspects are
1. Spreads: We should check the spreads offered by various brokers
2. Time of withdrawal : After all time is also money so fast and secure withdrawals matter a lot.
3. slippages : slippages can be very stressful and can eat our profits
4. Last but not the least we should also check whether our broker is regulated or not.

Sincerely if i were to be advicing newbies,i would be advicing them to go for brokers that are offering bonuses at the early stage.such a bonus could be used to do the early trading where it would help to know how far the individual has gone in learning.

Most of the brokers out there are having some of the limits. there are not many thigns you can do with the bad broker as they waste your money and time. so better to consider how the people are spending time and money. that is why i think we have to consider that it takes time sometime for most people.

every trader have own perception about good or right broker I guess and the factor that they choose usually related with legality, widespread, minimum deposit, allowing hedging and scalping or not and even there is traders that choose broker based on their trading platform.

I think we must always be considering alot before we would be going ahead to choose a broker.broker site is extremely important and that is why we must endeavour to do proper investigation before joining the site.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we must always be considering alot before we would be going ahead to choose a broker.broker site is extremely important and that is why we must endeavour to do proper investigation before joining the site.

I prefer to trade using paypal and liberty reserve so I only try to join forex broker site that accept paypal or LR. Other than that I don't want to join. I also want to join a forex site that has forum and has mini account. This is my requirements before I join and invest in forex broker site.

I don't think most of the broker these days are ito the paypal because they are heavily into the LR an dsome other payment prfocessor. because paypal does see the issue with the returns and other, so brokers don't take risk wtih the paypal. LR however seems to be the point erhe.

For me the most important thing is fast holding of deposit and withdrawal procedures. One more important thing is the existence of as many as possible contact means.

Yeah that's i personally totally dislike unecessary delays when issues of funds are delayed.i think to me getting it as fast as possible would easily be enabling us carry out whatsoever thing we want to easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's i personally totally dislike unecessary delays when issues of funds are delayed.i think to me getting it as fast as possible would easily be enabling us carry out whatsoever thing we want to easily.

A good support is really necessary in some Forex broker your account manager will regularly call you will ask if you are having some problem or if you can't reach by, you will get an email. So, when you get some problem it can be solved very fast.