• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

We will only know our mistakes when we have our trading experience and of course, the losing trades we had. This will be our guidelines on how to make better trading and what are the things we should improve and get rid of it. Just stop finding who is responsible, the thing is to correct and find our strengths in trading.

Yes, its better to find out what went wrong that to try and find out who went wrong. Going for who seems like passing the buck or looking for ways to shield yourself from taking responsibility whereas looking what went wrong will help you to isolate the root of the problem so that you can deal with it accordingly.

Yeah that's true.Firstly having the mindset that we can lose is the starting point.secondly when the loss occurs taking the blame and not putting it on anyone is another then finally searching out the cause and solving it would open another door of learning and likewisely another door of correction.

I dont think its not good to blame others in forex trading . if we are in loss then the major responsibility should be the person who is trading . if you go with your fellow traders decision then also we are responsible for the loss because just do what you think always take the independent decision never depend on others decision .

The point is why you are going to blame others. Is that will help you in your trading after you achieved blaming others? So, better stop doing such and just focus in our trading, move on and improve our trading strategy and skills. This way we are in positive view and not putting negativity in our trades.

That's very correct,I don't think there should be anyone to blame when there are losses,cos when you blame your self for the loss,it won't change anything so it is better to focus on trading and try to acquire more skills and strategies afterall loosing in trading is inevitable

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
That's very correct,I don't think there should be anyone to blame when there are losses,cos when you blame your self for the loss,it won't change anything so it is better to focus on trading and try to acquire more skills and strategies afterall loosing in trading is inevitable

Mostly when we are trading with no Stop Loss and do not use proper Money management then the chances of getting the Loss are increased.

It is the result of our own mistakes and we need to make sure that we trade according to a plan to be safe as well as Profitable traders :)

Yeah that's true.sincerely to me when it comes to forex trading,we daily need plans that would be extremely beneficial to our account.sincerely just as the last poster said we should always get to apply a stop loss strategy that would be helping us avoid losing our whole funds.

Of course,when it it comes to forex trading,one needs to apply a great skill and strategy to trade so that his or her losses would be minimised while the profits would maximised,by applying good strategies to trading would definitely make a trader to be successful

Since we all know forex is a business where there are loss and at the same time profit so when we are going to trade then we need to accept the loos and as well profits . so while trading it is always best to be careful and trade only if you have enough knowledge .

I guess the main reason why we all loss in forex is lack or preparation. If we are well prepared for our trade theirs a big chance that we can end up having good profitable trade. That's why I always make sure that I do constant updating with my forecast and analysis. Because this is were I'm going to base my strategy.

Prepare yourself for the losses not only your own strategies in Forex trading because your emotion can be really affected when you lose in a trade when we know there is no one to blame for that.

That's the major reason i say that great lossing mindset should always be developed in forex.we should be wise when we are involved in forex by opening our hearts and minds so that we would always be able to minimise our losses since there is an every chance we would lose.

That's true because if you are very afraid then Forex trading is not for you, you should be brave enough because it's part of Forex trading and everyone experiencing that. It's just how you deal with it, with proper management.

What i would be saying is that if you can't take risk in life the forex isn't for meaning if you can take a bold step then you shouldn't be doing forex.Moreso one not able to control his or her emotion when he or she loses shouldn't be doing forex.

the one who responsible is me, but still there are some few aspect that come from outside but not that big as the aspect that come from ourself, just like the emotion or lack of knowledge. or make wrong prediction. but it is better because the decision is coming from us not from the other people

Yeah that's true.Every decision we take in forex would plainly be at our own risk and that is why we need to get things right everytime we involve ourselves in forex.i think full time concentration is the key.

The earning or loosing in forex trading will depend on the currency pairs we select for trading and if you choose a correct currency paid then there will be not most of the chances of loosing money . but i think its better to have a deep analysis on the market before taking a decision on choosing a currency pair .

I would be coming from another angle.Another thing that make guys kind of lose again in forex is greed.Many wouldn't be buying and selling at the right time until when they would lose as a result of them waiting for when the market would be favouring them.

You your self is responsible for the loss, many traders start Forex trading business without proper knowledge and experience and they loses their capital, according to me every trader should have to learn trading first.