• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

When you suffer setback or huge loss in your trade whom do you blame in the end? Is it you or broker or the forex trade? I want to know about this because it determines what kind of trader you are. If you blame the system for the loss then definitely you are not great trader. An inspiring or good trader is one who stands out and takes the responsibility for the loss and moves on working on his/her mistakes. The good trader is one who is strong enough to take the blame over him/her.

It would depend on whose fault it is. But most of the time it would be the fault of the trader. I don't think there's something to blame on the broker. If the broker is not good one then better change broker

I would suggest that after trading and you encouter losses you sit and evaluate what went wrong that resulted in you experiecing losses. If mistakes were made on your part it would be a good opportunity to rectify because this is what will make you a better trade. This will help instead of speculating and you can directly address the issue if it was on your part.

Yes, you really need to do some evaluation, and try to figure out what's lacking because if you will think of someone who is responsible to it, then must be yourself, but I don't advice you to blame yourself because we are not perfect, and by experienced we can surely learn.

yes we should not blame anyone at all. we should just try to keep on learning and try to correct our mistakes. losing i s just part of learning and experience in trading in forex.

Indeed, at the end of the day what's important is the experience. If you do mistake in trading that only means that you will get improved because there is always a room for improvement just don't stress yourself when you are facing losses because you already lose, then you will be much loser if you cried when you can't change it anymore.

yes, I agree that all fault caused by ourself and we not deserve to blame broker, news, current economic condition, etc. we should able to take mistake is our part of learning process and we will never learn anything if keep blame other factor to cause our loss.

Its very easy to blame losses on market conditions and everything else but ourselves. Unfortunately we are our own worst enemy and in most cases a trader will find that there is something that they could have done better to influence a win from a previous trade.

Yes the worst enemy would be ourselves because there's no one who force to make the things w have had done in our trade. If we make mistakes its because we have not spent enough time to practice well.

Yes the worst enemy would be ourselves because there's no one who force to make the things w have had done in our trade. If we make mistakes its because we have not spent enough time to practice well.

Its quite true and as you say you might find that the real cause is that you never gave yourself enough time to practice first before going into real trading. Forex is not as easy as some people make it but the key to be able to identify what is holding you back from making profits and continuously work at getting better.

many trader specially beginner search indicator or trading system that assure them get consistently profit while good or bad in trading mostly not depend on indicator or trading system. but depending on trader itself. trader will never know the value of indicator or trading system if still lack of discipline, and use bad money management caused by greed.

Indeed, this is why we go through the trouble of learning forex and practising so that we can put ourselves in a better position to maximize our trades. We know that there are other factor that we dont have control over but the more prepared we can be and learn from these losses will we become better traders in future.

Well, as for me those indicator doesn't work especially when you are in a long term trading so I guess that may one of the thing that you may blame, if you are depending on it, but actually you must really find some information first before using any indicator.

I am thinking that basically indicator created to use in high time frame and its why we always found that they lagging if used in small time frame. its not mean that they never get uses in small time frame. we only need to change the standard setting suitable in our favor. just my opinion.

well i must say if you loose in your trade its because of the lack of well working strategy.. as it solely depends upon the strtegy how it has been taken as act..
also if you loose and start emotoinal trading it will also move you towards a great disaster..
so you should always have to be mentally prepared before jumping to start trading..

If you lose because you lack of knowledge then you can blame yourself with your trades, but I am not advice you to do that because it might affect your self confidence, it's always good if you are always taking things positively so you can attract positive things.

Yes, you need to always think positively in order to build up that confidence when you are trading in forex. If you can identify that you it is lack of knowledge that resulted in losing a trade then it would be important to rectify that by increasing your knowledge before you get back into trading. One should only trade when they are absolutely sure that they ready to do so.

yes knowledge is very much important. if you lack the knowledge then you would have a hard time trading and you won't get the experience that you want to get. that is why it is important while trading that you keep on learning and reading more about forex.

When you suffer setback or huge loss in your trade whom do you blame in the end? Is it you or broker or the forex trade? I want to know about this because it determines what kind of trader you are. If you blame the system for the loss then definitely you are not great trader. An inspiring or good trader is one who stands out and takes the responsibility for the loss and moves on working on his/her mistakes. The good trader is one who is strong enough to take the blame over him/her.

the belief is very important in forex trading. If having not it you will be fail. So you must not lose of belief when you lose money, even be huge loss. especial when you have a stable system .You should not try blame whom but to see it like a part in your system. Because if you blame whom whether your system or market ....the meaning you have lose belief and you don't know what do to stay market. The blame is only for these whom weakling. I think so !!

Yes we must have confidence in our strategy and don't be afraid of trading with our strategy. You would not be able to develop your strategy if you would not going to use it. So it is important to learn your strategy well. So that you can correct your mistakes.