• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

Yes we must have confidence in our strategy and don't be afraid of trading with our strategy. You would not be able to develop your strategy if you would not going to use it. So it is important to learn your strategy well. So that you can correct your mistakes.

The best way to have confidence in your strategy is to test it thoroughly in demo account mode until you can see good results over time from using it there. You can them move onto the real account and implement in here because you have seen success of using it and then put it to the test.

Yes, because when you are doing good with your demo account then it's giving you a confidence when you enter real trading. And you must test everything first on a demo account because that is the first and right thing to do before trading with your real account.

Seeing good results is a real confidence booster for any trader and even after you come across losses it can help give you that much needed confidence to get back into trading. As long as you have determined the reason for your losses and made adjustments where necessary.

I thing there is only single and most common reason of loss while trading is lake of knowledge because if trader having knowledge about to when should make position trader can not loss in trading Forex so any trade should make his knowledge stronger.

If i loss in forex market I dont blame anybody what I do is just to have a second look on my trading skills and strategy and make the very best correction i ever can and start trading again atleast this time I will limit my loss and make more profit.

Correction is the best thing to do in this case indeed so it would be better to look at ways to improve your trading strategy and skills so that you avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future. Its just easier to learn from the mistakes than to ignore them because without acknowledging the blame where necessary you will not improve your skills.

It's our responsible to be a good trader so blaming ourselves is not a good option because it could really affect our confidence and there is really no one's to blame when we lose in our trading because we decided to enter this Business.

Yeah we just have to do our best and we should not look for a place to put the blame. So I hope that I would be able to get confidence always and not focus on my failure and just correct my mistakes immediately so that I would be able to improve my performance and my knowledge also.

Sincerely to me what majorly result to loss is the foundation and when i talk about foundation what i mean is that guys dont know the basics of forex well before jumping into the forex market.i think if guys go ahead to have enough understanding then the probability of losing would be low.

Indeed understanding the forex basics is the foundation of our success. So you should try to learn well the basics of forex. So without the proper foundation that you would not be able to be successful trader nso I think that you should know the importance of learning the basics of forex.

Its always our loss and not other loss whenever we have losses. That's ridiculous that we can blame others if we are the one who decide for those trades and make the analysis. Even we learn everything its not right that we are going to blame someone it should learn from our mistakes.

It's our loss and our mistake that's why there is always room for improvement that we need to learn from those losses so it will be worth it losing our money because of those thing that we are learning from those losses.

When you suffer setback or huge loss in your trade whom do you blame in the end? Is it you or broker or the forex trade? I want to know about this because it determines what kind of trader you are. If you blame the system for the loss then definitely you are not great trader. An inspiring or good trader is one who stands out and takes the responsibility for the loss and moves on working on his/her mistakes. The good trader is one who is strong enough to take the blame over him/her.

You are right..i was try forex on marketiva and lost there..i realize that is my own mistake because still lack of knowledge but still force to active on forex..i just found the key when trading is need to be slow and relax also not tempted if we not sure will be profit or not..

I think the first major thing that makes guys lose in forex is lack of knowledge since majority of newbies just dable into it with having the foundational knowledge.secondly to me is the inability of a trader to read the market which was as a result of total ignorance.

I think the first major thing that makes guys lose in forex is lack of knowledge since majority of newbies just dable into it with having the foundational knowledge.secondly to me is the inability of a trader to read the market which was as a result of total ignorance.

This is true and by doing so you will simply be approaching forex like gambling because you do not have the knowledge to assist you in making wise decisions. If you take the time to learn and be patient when you do so you stand a better chance of being successful.

Its just simple as this. Who open that position? You. Who close that position? you. Who pick that pair to trade? you. In short you are in control of every thing. Even picking a broker site is your choice and the strategy you are using is your choice and if you incur profit its your own doing. So of course its also commonsense that if you loss its also your fault.

I think all this above things listed by Budado is important to be known and one's inability to know it would only be resulting to an eventual lose.guys to me been great in anything in life in a specific thing or field requires knowledge and without it failure is guaranteed.

By looking at budado insight I think we can conclude that we are the people who is responsible for our loss.
When talking about loss in forex trading we need to know that the market is not 100% predictable and possibly anything can happen at anytime and if loss occure here then we stand a good chace to blame our self.

- - - Updated - - -

By looking at budado insight I think we can conclude that we are the people who is responsible for our loss.
When talking about loss in forex trading we need to know that the market is not 100% predictable and possibly anything can happen at anytime and if loss occure here then we stand a good chace to blame our self.

That's actually common sense. Though, it's not wise decision to take blame yourself but to work for the losses you have done. It's already done so there's nothing we can make it correct on that trade but we can do it in our next trades and will not repeat it. If you put negativity or blame in yourself then, you already conclude you can more losses.