• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

well, in my opinion it is our responsibility to know and understand the risk of trading on forex market... it is already well known that trading on forex market might bring substantial lost. so, why blame others for your lost???

exactly once when we had started to trade it means we have to rely on yourself to get the benefit if we can not master learning the trade then it can be assured of always getting a risk that resulted in us being frustrated and blaming other people when in fact they do not understand what meaning of that trade, and therefore if we want to trade first to learn and master the trade

Sincerely getting to blame anyone as a result of our losses would only be resulting in more pain.it is kind of adviceable if we go ahead to remove blames and inturn be focused on making chance by correcting ourselves and that's a way of killing our frustration.

So we should not look for some one to blame. We should just learn from our mistakes so we would benefit from our experience . It's so hard to make profit in forex so we just be patient in our selves and in time we would be able to improve our skills in forex trading.

Yes, of course. And if we think carefully, is blaming someone will result to have solution to our problem. Or if we are going to be more responsible for our trading and not to bother who to blame is. We should get over it and think how to resolve this by exerting our time and knowledge to deal our problem.

The lack of practice may cause some time loss in trading so its better to prepare your self before you enter into the real trading and at the same time its always better to make you prepare with the latest trends in the market and you should have a good view on the market changes .

Its really important that we do some evaluation of our trades to determine where it went wrong because its easy to blame the losses on everything but ourselves. It part of a learning curve that we need to go through so that we can eventually make improvements on where we might be lacking to make way for profits.

First we must understand something. What cause our loses? Because you can't blame your loses if you don't know what cause your loses right? Usually the main reason why we loss is we don't have good strategy. The other reason is that we have hard time doing our analysis. So weak analysis and weak strategy can result to loses most of the time.

Yeah that's true i think a weak analysis should be placed under a weak strategy.guys to me when a weak strategy is put at the start then there would surely be a weak analysis.if we tend to start well with a good strategy then we would surely be ending well.

Yeah it's so important to know how to make good analysis. That would make you successful trader. So I think you would need indeed a good strategy for you able to make good analysis.

Yeah that's extremely true.making market analysis with full concentration is a forex success criteria.if analysis are made wrongly then there wouldn't be anyway a forex investor would be avoiding losing of funds as a result of ignorance.

I think that's not really the only factor we need to consider as there's lot of things that a trader need to check thoroughly. As well those mistakes we've made should have take it as a serious matter though, not in the extent that we are blaming ourselves or thinking of negative.

Yeah i am not disputing that but yet a mistake made one could be made twice if one doesn't address it.sincerely to me even after addressing our mistakes and have made the necessary corrections,if we dont concentrate we would still be losing.

Loss is just a normal thing that happens in all businesses,regardless of one being careful or cautious so it is applicable in forex,be it a professional or a beginner,there must be a time that there will be a loss,and there is no one to be blamed for it,it is inevitable

I think some negative behaviours in our are the major cause of our loses but that is why it doesn't mean we can't be losing even if we are professionals.sincerely correcting our everytime mistakes would go a long a way to minimize losses.

negative behavior or trait can be removed with much experience and self-control, the experience of making mistakes we can maneuver so how we can reduce such errors or even eliminate these errors, the number of experience makes us understand what we must do to avoid past mistakes but indeed to find a way out of all these errors very difficult and time consuming and require a serious lesson for us to prevent errors caused by the negative nature of ourselves

I majorly think that a consistent mistake by guys should be treated.i think if a mistake is consistent,then the person involved isn't getting some things right or he isn't putting a total concentration towards trading.

Theirs really no one to blame if we done our best. I guess better luck next time. But if you are trading without doing analysis then I guess its means its our fault. In forex trading we need to plan and prepare before we even bother to invest and trade. Because chance are we going to loss money big time.

Exactly there is no one to be blamed for the loss,even using the right analysis and techniques,a trader would still be loosing,but the truth is if a trader applies the right techniques and analysis the percentage of loosing would be minimal

Yeah that's true losing is part of forex and that is why it wouldn't be helping a trader when a finger is been pointed.sincerely forex is a great thing if we are able to quickly know our mistakes and are also able to correct it quickly everytime.