• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, may i know where did you come from? maybe your country included as one of the country that accepted by MB/Skrill, i also have an account here and until now i can use it without any problem even i must admit that i also have fear here someday they will limited my account so that is why i become careful when use this account.

I am from syria, my country in the list but when i press register it said, country not supported. I am afraid if i login skrill with my previous MB account will be locked then, or can i even login?

I am from syria, my country in the list but when i press register it said, country not supported. I am afraid if i login skrill with my previous MB account will be locked then, or can i even login?

I think you might want to check your IP, maybe it is showing a different country which might be one of those not listed there. Just like what happens when you access or trying to access PM through Opera Mini browser.

If you are making use of ucweb browser then you are making use of US ip and they are accepting US but then your primary ip is that of your country so therefore perhaps because of the crisis recently holding in your country, they might have disabled your country, I guess.

I have some possibility here for you dude, first maybe you use some kind of proxy when you register before, or this is some glitch from them or they change their country list recently, and the best option solution of this issue by asking them directly to their support, i am sure you will get the better results there.

Besides PayPal, this is another payment processor that is regulated and that has the characteristics of a good payment processor. Skrill may not be accepted where i am based but I still admire it a lot more than many other regulated payment processors.

Beside Paypal and Neteller actually, Skrill right now still growing even the traffic to theit site is not that much if we compare it to paypal, but if we see their revenue is not a joke, and i see there are a ot of VIP members that feel safe when use them, but also there are some contradictive opinion and confession from the other users said they love to ban.

I have heard such reports too but it's most pronounced to unverified members. They believe that if you are able to pass through the stages of verification which is the most delayed among payment processors, then you are almost a trusted user.

Moneybookers seems to be good for me because I can use the moneyboookers for the indian version of godaddy. They also are being accepted at many other merchants who operate on ebay. so for such reasons I prefer the moneybookers where I can't use the paypal.

As the alternatives for Paypal you can use them, so far i don't see any problem with use them, the only problem maybe about the verification i heard a lot of strictness story about them that make me don't want to verify my account here yet, even i already used them for few transactions

Yes,you are very correct,I think skrill has no issues with there services. I have also read about skrill in different forums that there verification is so strict. If the verification is so strict,I think so many people would not want to use there services. That is what I just feel.

Well compared to the paypal they are not much strict in verification. Just the adddress verification will work for the account. that is how i have managed to use the moneybookers for my personal use there.

But I also learnt that the verification requires a hard copy kind of thing where the owner of the account would have the letter sent to the address he specified and in which case, there would be no verification if that isn't followed. That is just like going back to old ways of doing things.

Yes,you are very correct,I think skrill has no issues with there services. I have also read about skrill in different forums that there verification is so strict. If the verification is so strict,I think so many people would not want to use there services. That is what I just feel.
People will think twice, but i think they are not strict, i think they are as overstrict, so far from my sufing about Skrill review, i only find many bad reviews like they banned someone without reason just like paypal in early times, but i just hope that as time goes on Skrill does not love to ban someone's account

That is one of the things so synonymous with some of the regulated payment processors. Just a suspect of irregularities will grant you a ban either proven or not. But I think most times, the ban comes to unverified account holders.

That is one of the things so synonymous with some of the regulated payment processors. Just a suspect of irregularities will grant you a ban either proven or not. But I think most times, the ban comes to unverified account holders.
But there are also some cases where the owner of taht account even already got VIP account, i know about that because that is one of the fellow in my country which banned by them, but as usual it is a mixed review, because in the other hand other people still give some good review, while the other is not.

You mean given you a VIP tag after banning you or for some kind of trust they've got in you. Yes, there could be varying reasons why an account holder would be given some preferential title but it's rare to find among payment processors, more so, regulated ones.

I mean that owner got their VIP member first and then get banned after some months hold that VIP account, i don't know the reason behind that thing, but for sure it will bring so many bad impression about MoneyBookers/Skrill and they need to worked up with those things

Oh! That's kinda weird and you know, I hear some strict stuffs being talked about MB on way you go during verification where the person has to receive a letter from them. Some kinda manual verification or something in this computer age and it makes me wonder if the recipient of the letter MUST be the account holder.

Well compared to the paypal they are not much strict in verification. Just the adddress verification will work for the account. that is how i have managed to use the moneybookers for my personal use there.
It is easier for some poerson while the others said that is totally not good for them. Actually if we talk about this thing, it will be a subjective posts once again because each person have their own view, but it is better if you verify your account here, because you will have less problem with them, if you usually use them

Even by extension, most of the payment processors too. They seem to leverage their strictness on verified users. MB might just be overly strict to those unverified account holders but in a case where they gave someone who has already gotten a VIP tag a hot chase becomes very questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.