• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it does seem like witholding. The money that I have withdrawn from the fxfred to mayzus is routed to moneybookers. and they have taken it on hold for some reaosn. no idea what could be the reason for the same. i guess it could be because they treat it as sservice and waiting for some grace period?

i think the reason you have to provide them with a screen shot of your MB account. This procedure is to ensure that you didnt make multiple accounts at fxfred forum. That what they call verifying the processor id.

Moneybookers has a good acceptance rate for most of the sites out there. I just found out one site which accepts the moneybookers for the billing. I wonder if they also accept the recurring funding option for the hosting plans. it would make sense for that.

Concerning fxfred I have no tried withdrawing with this payment processo also even the money booker are no accepting my country. But they are good payment processor running like paypal.

I use the withdrawal in moneybookers becuse we don't have much good webmoney exhchanger here and that is one more reason for me to rely on the moneybookers. it makes easy purchase for me. I am sure you know there are some good options with the moneybookers purchase.

I use the withdrawal in moneybookers becuse we don't have much good webmoney exhchanger here and that is one more reason for me to rely on the moneybookers. it makes easy purchase for me. I am sure you know there are some good options with the moneybookers purchase.

Where are you from, i bet you are from Pakistan or Bangladesh or some country nearby. Cos a paki friend of mine said the same thing he was eager to exchange moneybookers for wmz and he was ready to give whatever much fees. He was charging mb with his credit card. And he sent me 100$ as a gift in AID ALADHA day.

Moneybrokers isn't accepted in my country but even if MoneyBrokers was accepted in my country, i dont see the need of having an account there because I'm not into Forex, gambling and sport betting. Also, it seems to even be stricter than paypal.

kaiceaziz I am from India. I have withdrawal issues from them. Otherwise the moneybookers work just fine for me. I think i would use them if they are being accepted in the shops in my country. surely it would add some good revenue source for me that way as well.

money bookers are the big brookers that are receiving all our dollars and exchange all our amount which i have earned the whole day and the dollars which we have give them they the proper trading from them and their business is in miliones and that is why they are handling that business

kaiceaziz I am from India. I have withdrawal issues from them. Otherwise the moneybookers work just fine for me. I think i would use them if they are being accepted in the shops in my country. surely it would add some good revenue source for me that way as well.

That's right; if Mb had a shopping site, its demand will increase as online earners would love to buy stuff online with their Mb funds. Mb has lots of work to do if its to gain more recognition; the verification process will have to be improved, their withdrawal system has to improve also, to say the least.

Good news about moneybookers aka skrill is that Godaddy the top domain register comapny accepts them. so if you want the hosting and the domain registration then you can use the moneybookers for the same. I have been using them for some time now and it feels good to use their service.

That's right; if Mb had a shopping site, its demand will increase as online earners would love to buy stuff online with their Mb funds. Mb has lots of work to do if its to gain more recognition; the verification process will have to be improved, their withdrawal system has to improve also, to say the least.

Well, I know all payment processors has where they actually do perform fine and that is for paypal, they own the most trusted online shopps. But as per the good news from ryuken, their acceptance in godaddy will make them some good amount of money too. They need to work on a different platform.

They have so far skype, godaddy and few other small merchants which makes them a good paypal alternative. I am sure they will add more other merchants over a period of time. If that happens then surely we can consider them for the regual earning and the money making as well. that is what i think.

i think moneybooker is regulated in great britain, not united states of america. I remember i read that when i registerd with them. Cos mb accepted my country to register, while paypal didnt. But the big problem is that mb doesnt allow me to gamble so i quited it long time.

What are you talking about,skrill is regulated in N.Y,America and I can't still believe that you are saying they do not allow you to make bets. Check SBOBET sport bookie you will see that it only Skrill and Neteller that they accept. If you also check MB homepgage,you will see that BET365 is listed on there site which means that you can use it to make bets in it.

Last edited:
Well skrill being a eu company they are monitored and they allow the bets for the EU region. not sure about other regions where they are allowed to operate or not. but some of the time we have to consider how the moneybookers can be good.

What are you talking about,skrill is regulated in N.Y,America and I can't still believe that you are saying they do not allow you to make bets. Check SBOBET sport bookie you will see that it only Skrill and Neteller that they accept. If you also check MB homepgage,you will see that BET365 is listed on there site which means that you can use it to make bets in it.

I am talking about moneybookers , not skrill, and there is so big differences between the two. Skrill doesnt accept my country. Another thing MB said that my country rules dont allow gambling. Think about it!

I am talking about moneybookers , not skrill, and there is so big differences between the two. Skrill doesnt accept my country. Another thing MB said that my country rules dont allow gambling. Think about it!

LOL skrill and Moneybooker is same, first MB and then re-branded to Skrill which is the new Moneybooker, and if you see this link, Key facts | Skrill it said that MB/Skrill regulated by US regulator but i don't know what is that regulator, is that CFTC or other regulator.

LOL skrill and Moneybooker is same, first MB and then re-branded to Skrill which is the new Moneybooker, and if you see this link, Key facts | Skrill it said that MB/Skrill regulated by US regulator but i don't know what is that regulator, is that CFTC or other regulator.

STRANGE, i remember MB was accepting me , cause i have registered two accounts in it and was able to receive and send money from to it. My country not listed in skrill. If they are the same then why changed?

STRANGE, i remember MB was accepting me , cause i have registered two accounts in it and was able to receive and send money from to it. My country not listed in skrill. If they are the same then why changed?

You need to read posts before you make your own post,sindarin has already told you that MB and Skrill are the same,so I don't really know what you mean by saying MB accepted you and Skrill denied you. Stop post chasing.

You need to read posts before you make your own post,sindarin has already told you that MB and Skrill are the same,so I don't really know what you mean by saying MB accepted you and Skrill denied you. Stop post chasing.

IT seems that you only didnt understand what i am saying ,or you the one seeking post chasing . I am giving a big problem in my case here, i am saying that i was having two accounts in MB. And i quited them 1 year ago. Now i read that MB is the same as skrill. I have vistited skrill and then click registration buttom but my country not there to registered. I have just asked the question since they are the same why my country not accepted in the new MB SKRILL. you understand now post chaser. Stop accusing without understanding.

Last edited:

well, may i know where did you come from? maybe your country included as one of the country that accepted by MB/Skrill, i also have an account here and until now i can use it without any problem even i must admit that i also have fear here someday they will limited my account so that is why i become careful when use this account.

Status
Not open for further replies.