• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! That's kinda weird and you know, I hear some strict stuffs being talked about MB on way you go during verification where the person has to receive a letter from them. Some kinda manual verification or something in this computer age and it makes me wonder if the recipient of the letter MUST be the account holder.
Because they want to make sure if that users is not the fake one so they using that way and proven effectively to fight against for someone who want to create a fake verification account, i think that is fine but for some people i think they wouldn't accept something like that

But is it not a postal authority or mail delivery agent that would deliver the mail and in such case when it is delivered, would they still authorize the recipient of the mail to show off his I.D as a criteria for receiving the mail. It's something that sounds complicated because if I want to make an account for someone else, I can still do the whole verification myself.

That is make the way harder, so we can even prevent something like you said in the last paragraph, i think it will be really boring to do something like that over and over again, right? they don't meant to be bad for us but they are doing for the sake of anti-fraud act.

This is business, this is people sweat, this is people hustling and so this is people money. Then in any form or ways this payment processor Admin try's to protect those funds, that is better. Either Manual or Automatic fine. But it has to be more easy for newbies usage, because many customers can leave alone what they can not comprehend, and that will affect their business in terms of traffic.

Last edited:
i want to tell you something about this payment processor it is great because i have an account in this processor and it is not verified but i can receive 1000 eur each 3 months this is the limit of unverified accounts therefore it is great in my opinion

i want to tell you something about this payment processor it is great because i have an account in this processor and it is not verified but i can receive 1000 eur each 3 months this is the limit of unverified accounts therefore it is great in my opinion
Here is the other positive review about Skrill, and i also to be honest still using them even my balance only 2 digits. Neverthless, from many sides i see that Skrill is useful especially to someone who prefer gambling and also who have online shops at the same time.

Here is the other positive review about Skrill, and i also to be honest still using them even my balance only 2 digits. Neverthless, from many sides i see that Skrill is useful especially to someone who prefer gambling and also who have online shops at the same time.

Is like you have Omitted something for the other, When has MB turned into Skrill ... or has the both marge together or is it from the same company like Payza to Egopay. Please try letting me to know the right from the wrong one, so i should not try carry out Fack News every were thinking that i am smart.

@anosocialnet, Skrill is MB and vice versa. They were formerly known as moneybookers but it doesn't mean that if you access their webpage as mb you wouldn't land to the page.

Well, if they have such limit of €1000 for unverified users, then it's a fine one.

Yea, i also think that 1,000 euros amount is better as an unverified member. And thanks for reminding me once again about this both processor, i have heard it before but because i am not using any of them it will take me long time to retain their memories.

They are no different payment processors. It ie the same thing and when you hear of SKRILL, the person is talking of MONEYBOOKERS and the other way round. It could be compared to what happened between Payza and Alertpay.

That's cool and my head will not forget it again. It is some how had to see programs that offers to pay member through this payment processor, but i think that Donkeymails ( a PTR/PTC ) also pays members through this processor.

Money bookers is a big payment processor that is regulated in the us. I don't know that they are being used in ptc because where I used to see them is in outsourcing job sites like elance. Whereas I so hear good reviews about them, they are still strict for some people. And it looks like you will not enjoy it if you are not verified.

Is like you have Omitted something for the other, When has MB turned into Skrill ... or has the both marge together or is it from the same company like Payza to Egopay. Please try letting me to know the right from the wrong one, so i should not try carry out Fack News every were thinking that i am smart.
Huh? Fack? what was that? Money Booker just turn into Skrill, but you still can access Moneybookers . com and will redirected you to Skrill, they are just changing the name the company still same and maybe few staffs there, i also don't understand why they should do that thing

It's a change of name, change of company policy, change in administration, a lot of things can lead to that. Some group of people just love dynamism than leaving things the way they've been. It's the kinda thing that could happen when MUFC turns Glazier DVD tomorrow or ChelseaFC turns RomanFC.

Yes it is a change of Name and Administrator with other internal and external things like Links: Company sold, and every other things changed. Well, maybe the old Management is not capable of handling it, so has to sell it off to an active Management ... i think that is the best idea than getting it fold-up.

i use skrill or moneybookers as my primary payment processor because of its simplicity to use and safety reason... skrill is not to strict as paypal and very easy to verifying our account without having any credit cards, i think this payment processor is one choice to get secure funds like paypal have, a solution for people who have no credit cards but still want to have payment processor like paypal

Well,you shouldn't be comparing payment processors. As far as I know skrill is regulated in the United states so as paypal and I think both of them are strict. Anyways,I saw a member posted that the limit that a non verified account can't accept is €1,000, I find it too good to be true. I will love if this member can provide a link so that we all can see it

i use skrill or moneybookers as my primary payment processor because of its simplicity to use and safety reason... skrill is not to strict as paypal and very easy to verifying our account without having any credit cards, i think this payment processor is one choice to get secure funds like paypal have, a solution for people who have no credit cards but still want to have payment processor like paypal
If you really want to do it then that is not a big deal, because as far as i know that MoneyBookers also regulated by regulator in US and in fact many poeple feel safe if they store their money in this payment processor also. But if you have payoneer you can verify your account here without need any Credit Card

Is it really possible to verify Skrill with a VCC cos I thought Payoneer cards are VCC. If it's so, then there would be those who may not be authorised to use o try in their country that would use it because payoneer sends their card to every country.

this payment have nothing to with my country I think that its just like paypal I tried signup with them but at the end of the day I got some error and barrer message I think its for us and Canada resident

Status
Not open for further replies.