• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah you are right, i should contact them and explain them about my situation, thank you for your suggestion, i was heading to skrill website and found the link to recover password using verification documents as you said... what kind of job that you can get from elance?
I preferred Moneybookers if it were acceptable here because it had less fees compared to other payment options then. That was even the first time I discovered it wasn't accepted here. It was a research based job.

i see.. moneybookers is so simple to use and as you said they has less fees compared to other payment processors... and the most i like using it because moneybookers not as strict as paypal, especially for using it to funding or withdraw from my trading activity

I wonder of they have regulations when it comes to receiving money to certain countries.
One of my brokers told me that moneybookers does not accept payments to my country if funds came from gambling sites and forex brokers.
Are you having problems with them too?

I preferred Moneybookers if it were acceptable here because it had less fees compared to other payment options then. That was even the first time I discovered it wasn't accepted here. It was a research based job.
Huh...you preferred moneybookers cos of the less fees? As far as I know,I don't think money bookers has less fees compared to other payment processors. Although I don't make use of,so I don't really know how there fees are but I have read comments of people saying it has high fees.

Huh...you preferred moneybookers cos of the less fees? As far as I know,I don't think money bookers has less fees compared to other payment processors. Although I don't make use of,so I don't really know how there fees are but I have read comments of people saying it has high fees.

Not that, I mean cashing out on Elance you know (post #139 ),. Not that the general transaction fee of MB is lower but if you want to withdraw your earnings over there, then you really need to use that which wouldn't create a deep hole in your pocket thereafter.

Now you are saying it in a more understandable way bro. There is no need creating an account with them since it won't be beneficial to me not to talk of going extra miles. But I like the regulated nature anyway, just as [MENTION=475]hadg33[/MENTION] has said. I believe the regulation gives users some degree of confidence.

Like I have tried to see is there are niche where I can use the acccount in earnings and I come to realize that they are just into forex trading and here I have good processor like wm, pm that can serve me. Even some article reviwing sites are not making use of them.

Like I have tried to see is there are niche where I can use the acccount in earnings and I come to realize that they are just into forex trading and here I have good processor like wm, pm that can serve me. Even some article reviwing sites are not making use of them.
You are from my country so you can't make use of skrill. Skrill is not only used in forex trading sites,if you check sport bookmarkers,you will find out that it is majorly used in that part. Anyways,since it is not supported in our country,there is no point in trying to earn with it.

Even if Skrill was supported in our country, i wouldn't make use of it because it has some issues with the verification and the fees are high. I expect the management to look into these issues especially the verification problems so as to provide better services for their account holders. Some people who have experienced problems with their Skrill accounts now think that Skrill is a scam.

Even if Skrill was supported in our country, i wouldn't make use of it because it has some issues with the verification and the fees are high. I expect the management to look into these issues especially the verification problems so as to provide better services for their account holders. Some people who have experienced problems with their Skrill accounts now think that Skrill is a scam.

Maybe if they are supported that verification process will not be that strict as it is now, maybe is is as strict as that due to they are not wanting any intruder into their system about the fee, what do you expect from such a regulated payment processor.

You are from my country so you can't make use of skrill. Skrill is not only used in forex trading sites,if you check sport bookmarkers,you will find out that it is majorly used in that part. Anyways,since it is not supported in our country,there is no point in trying to earn with it.

Sports bookmakers are gambling and I am just looking fo a good place where I can make use of it. Well, true skills are even more strict than paypal based on restriction and truely there are no way I can make use of it unless I move to those country which they accepts,

I think they are just trying to be strict in their own part as I heard someone in this forum say he is about going through the third phase of its verification. Well, I would have been one of those that will stick to it irrespective of the length or stress of verification considering its regulation status.

Moneybookers is one good payment processor which i always praise because of the way it works and the way many people dont have much of the complaints agains tthem like they do have for the payza. i think moneybookers has more chances of being better payment processor.

Moneybookers is one good payment processor which i always praise because of the way it works and the way many people dont have much of the complaints agains tthem like they do have for the payza. i think moneybookers has more chances of being better payment processor.

Well, I dont expect them to have too much troubles or complains because they are not accepting all countries as you can see and also they are not supporting hyips, any programs that accepts all countries and still or in the past has accepted hyips will find it difficult and will have most complains from people. Of which moneybooker is not one. They have a clean system.

Well isn't that good for them? i mean they are avoiding a lot of problem and making better choices for themselves as well. I would be more than willing use some other types of the payment processor anyway. so it should be noted that there are not many payment processors out there.

Well isn't that good for them? i mean they are avoiding a lot of problem and making better choices for themselves as well. I would be more than willing use some other types of the payment processor anyway. so it should be noted that there are not many payment processors out there.

Do you think that they will not love to be used on most programs online that will make them earn more? I think it is because they are regulated in the USA thats why they are not accepting some countries. Check it out paypal and moneybooker have the same thing in common.

Do you think that they will not love to be used on most programs online that will make them earn more? I think it is because they are regulated in the USA thats why they are not accepting some countries. Check it out paypal and moneybooker have the same thing in common.

i think moneybooker is regulated in great britain, not united states of america. I remember i read that when i registerd with them. Cos mb accepted my country to register, while paypal didnt. But the big problem is that mb doesnt allow me to gamble so i quited it long time.

I withdrawn the money to the moneybooker recently and noticed that there is pending balance for me. i wonder when that balance is being released. because this is something that makes me uncomfortable to use it. just not sure what to consider about that balance.

I withdrawn the money to the moneybooker recently and noticed that there is pending balance for me. i wonder when that balance is being released. because this is something that makes me uncomfortable to use it. just not sure what to consider about that balance.

I don't seem to get what you are trying to say, does this mean MB witholds some of your balance for a particular time after a transaction.

Yes, it does seem like witholding. The money that I have withdrawn from the fxfred to mayzus is routed to moneybookers. and they have taken it on hold for some reaosn. no idea what could be the reason for the same. i guess it could be because they treat it as sservice and waiting for some grace period?

Yes, it does seem like witholding. The money that I have withdrawn from the fxfred to mayzus is routed to moneybookers. and they have taken it on hold for some reaosn. no idea what could be the reason for the same. i guess it could be because they treat it as sservice and waiting for some grace period?

You tried withdrawing via money broker and they put it on hold. Perhaps you are yet to fund your trading account with that money broker account. Well, I have no full ideal, well, since mayzus are being able to make use of Moneybooker thats shows that they can also make use of paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.