• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

Well, forex trading is equally a good and a bad business all together due to when we fail to do it the right way then there are possibilities that it will turn to be a bad business for use because we will losse perhaps to the extent of having a more hard life. But when it is done at the right way it can be a good way of attianing sucess in life.

Forex trading is as good as bad. It depends on the interest of the person. Forex trading is very comfortable business for me. I trade at my suitable time.

So, you don't consider as full time business. I also just do trading for some time. What I'm lacking is capital to have better trading plans and more spending time in Forex. It is a business and not a job but then, Forex is risky so, we should be careful with the risks in every trades.

Forex trading is a business which can be done at your suitable time and day. You can do trading whole day also. I love it as a part time. It adds some extra money to my savings.

Forex can only be good business to those that have made good thing from it and are successful in it. I have a friend who you dare not mention Forex beside him.

why no I think forex trading is a very good business because trader can also as well get some thing good from here through learning and understading how the market work

Forex can only be good business to those that have made good thing from it and are successful in it. I have a friend who you dare not mention Forex beside him.

Generally, forex trading and every thing about it is good. So therefore it has a very good status but when a trader or begginer who knows nothing about it trades wrongly then thats when it is said to be a bad business. There are nothing actually initially bad with forex trading. Its just simple form of exchanging one currencies for the other one.

I will say most things about Forex is good. You talk about the convenience, enabling you to trade from anywhere, the low start up capital and yes, the status but it doesn't mean there ain't no bad side of it.

For me its good business. Its so good that I'm still pursuing myself to have big trading capital in here. I'm sure we all be the best trader their is if we know how to handle our accounts in here. I'm really excited to see myself earning something good out of this and I do hope that in the long run I can really maintain and sustain my accounts in here.

If you have an adequate knowledge about forex then it can be a good relaxing part time job. But if you have dedication to learn every now things at forex then you can use forex trading as a career.

You will never get the proper answer of this question. Because for somebody forex trading is the way to earn money. But for somebody it is a way to get destroyed.

You will never get the proper answer of this question. Because for somebody forex trading is the way to earn money. But for somebody it is a way to get destroyed.

And majority of those that got doomed along the line are those who bumped into it with the sole aim of hitting it harder than their mates or colleagues, thereby, gambling with it.

And I think that that which makes Forex the most preferred among so many others is its status. It has a record of over two trillion dollars being traded on a daily basis and no one wouldn't like associating himself with such a record.

i feel the business of forex is very good and is regarded as the largest business of the whole world that are progressing leaps and bounds and now he is counted in those business

And I think that that which makes Forex the most preferred among so many others is its status. It has a record of over two trillion dollars being traded on a daily basis and no one wouldn't like associating himself with such a record.

You ain't getting it correctly though, it should be 4trillion dollars on circulation. That shows how enormously people invest in forex trading meaning that it is reliable and lucrative because its when more money are being made that people tends putting more money to increase their profits potentials.

Yes I the trader feel this business is very good for the people. This business give the money quickly to learned trader like a machine of making money.

Yes, I do. Without any doubt I find that forex trading is one of the good businesses in the globe. It is good because of its benefits: the forex markets open 24 hours a day; now forex business is online so that it can be accessed from any part of the world; we don't need a big investment of money oin order to trade forex, etc.

yes forex is all time better and good business in the whole world and it is the first business in the world that is most popular and everybody is happy to it and peoples are playing with rupees in this field also this business is legal in islam and that is why he is more popular and wellreputed whole

You ain't getting it correctly though, it should be 4trillion dollars on circulation. That shows how enormously people invest in forex trading meaning that it is reliable and lucrative because its when more money are being made that people tends putting more money to increase their profits potentials.

And that's why I said OVER 2 trillion Dollars because my manual says 2.5, I have come across 2.2 online. That said, Forex could be likened to the most trusted online business in that you are sure its not gonna wind up easily. Having such huge financial base, so many believe it is one business that has come to stay.

And that's why I said OVER 2 trillion Dollars because my manual says 2.5, I have come across 2.2 online. That said, Forex could be likened to the most trusted online business in that you are sure its not gonna wind up easily. Having such huge financial base, so many believe it is one business that has come to stay.

Well, its the most trusted business based on that its a decentralised business meaning that it can never turn scam totally but some components of it will possibily can. As I read on Fxfred chatbox about instaforex scammed. Though I am not yet sure.