• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

Forex trading is a very good business not doubt so as per this I guess that we must try our possible best and be sure that we take good courage and work with inteeligent just to understand what its take to succeed then we can make the most from forex

I'm beginning to see it as a really good business. Since I can spend a coupe of hours to earn like one day worth of work revenue so why not. I'm loving it so far. I see this as something for the long term for me. Although the market has been weak recently but I have hope for it in the future and currency will always be here as long as we live so it will be good for all of us who want to make extra money in it.

I'm beginning to see it as a really good business. Since I can spend a coupe of hours to earn like one day worth of work revenue so why not. I'm loving it so far. I see this as something for the long term for me. Although the market has been weak recently but I have hope for it in the future and currency will always be here as long as we live so it will be good for all of us who want to make extra money in it.

In fact we all can see that forex is a good business, you can see there are a lot of cashflow in this business and many people trying to trade in order to make more profit,but we need to think it once again that forex is a risky business aside from the good business that we may think before, so be realistic to think about it.

Well, forex trading contain all that makes up a good business in the sense that forex trading is well reconganized nation wide and also it even is a lucrative business in the sense that leverage can be use to maximize the potential profits in which we would make but then it requires more skills.

Well, profit always makes people feel this is a good business :). I found this business interesting not really because of profit but rather the way it works that have caused a debate between most famous investors like Warren Buffett and Eugene Fama, who's recently won Nobel prize in economic sciences.

Forex trading is a good business depending on the individual that is doing the trade. When you have the appropriate knowledge and skills it will definately be a good business for you but when you lack the appropriate knowledge and skills then it can make you frustrated.

Yes, Forex is good business but not for all. Those who have enough knowledge and skill in Forex trading, Forex is very good for him. He can earn a huge amount of profit by utilizing his skill and knowledge. But those who have no enough knowledge and experience about Forex market, Forex is not good for them. Because Foex is earning place for only skilled person.

Yes, Forex is good business but not for all. Those who have enough knowledge and skill in Forex trading, Forex is very good for him. He can earn a huge amount of profit by utilizing his skill and knowledge. But those who have no enough knowledge and experience about Forex market, Forex is not good for them. Because Foex is earning place for only skilled person.
Some can become victims in forex. They can lose money in forex. I think that forex is good but only for those who are willing to learn and practice. So if you're not willing to learn and practice you should not do forex. I think just like doing business, some are good at it and its profitable for them and its good while some go and declare bankruptcy right.

No, everyone has chance to make losses in Forex regardless on how great or experienced traders they are, they are still bound to have losses or commit mistakes. Forex will be a good business when we able to trade profitably and gain decent or achieve our target profits with some losses.

Its a good business some days and some days, its so bad you just don't know what to do. Forex is not good daily. Some days are really poor in performance so we must have a backup plan like a job or some other ways to earn online. Like doing other things online could help us a lot. I think we must think of those days where bad news are release and then everyone sells and then all trends dip one hundred below. So, its good but not always good.

Forex is good business because the trader who is trading forex will be able to make money from trading when he or she knows how to manage his or her account. Trading in forex is a good business because it is able to make you money faster than any other business.

Forex is good business, if not, there wouldn't have been the need for much people who are trading in Forex. I mean it is a business that offers you so much flexibility and that which allows you trade as at when it pleases you. It is also one of the businesses where you have a great chance to increase your trading capital by virtue of leverage.

Forex offering opportunity to everyone to success. Gain high income which can change traders life financially. I see that forex is good business. To people who able to bear with the risk and have research mentality, this business is for them. But to people who unable to bear with the risk and easy to give up when deal with something difficult, forex doesn’t suit to them.

Forex is difficult business too and it is a very risky type of business that is blessed to make the traders to have big losses. It is better for the traders qwho want to trade in the forex business to be able to get the trading knowledge by first of all, trading in the demo account. This thing is good for them to be able to make profit when they start to trade in the live account.

If you're a newbie, probably not a good business just yet. I guess it will all depends on each trader and how much they earn. I guess you won't call it a good business if you lose all the time. Its a good business if you're good at it and earn a bit for yourself. I think any business has its ups and downs for everyone. I personally think there are so much risks associated with forex that its not a good business sometimes.

It's also wise enough to let the newbies realize that making it is not as easy as it sounds in Forex. The business can as well be a very tough and a difficult place to earn. Making it all in Forex isn't that easy and it is not a business just anyone comes into and expect success just that way.

Forex is good business which serve high potential income. However, its not like hyip program where enough by just invest. Traders need to manage their investment to be growing. If traders has skill and knowledge, easy to them to make capital increase because able to perform proper analysis. While if traders has no skill and knowledge, make profit would be something very difficult.

It will be a good business if you know how to handle your trades to analyze, predict the market trend and to become profitable. It's simple, that if you can't make profits after certain period and keep on losing then, Forex might not be good for you and your skills.

Forex obviously good business. Provide high potential income and give flexibility in work time and place. When someone skilled, has chance to generate consistent profit. Even in high amount if they are has high capital in trading account. Traders can work whenever and wherever they want since market open for full 24 hours. And require internet connection only to access live market.