• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

Yes I the trader feel this business is very good for the people. This business give the money quickly to learned trader like a machine of making money.

It is if you know what you are doing. I could not imagine my life without Forex. It`s constantly changing. New themese etc etc.

Forex business is very useful and good for traders who has the proper knowledge and training.They are earning the huge amount without any risk and any difficulty. Like these traders has the full knowledge of trading.

Yes the forex trading very profitable business for those traders who has the good skill of knowledge and experience. They are earning the huge amount from this business with risk and loss. For this business need the proper knowledge and experience.

Yes I observed that the forex trading is very profitable business and good for the every trader especially it is very nice business for jobless people, students, and household learned ladies. This business required the trading knowledge and then give the money very fast to the trader.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel forex is good and this is the main reason why I continue trading in forex. Because I do believe that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my account in here. I'm really hoping that in two to three years time I can end up making one good profit at a time. I'm really hopeful that eventually I can end up making something good out of myself in here.

I do not think forex a money making machine .It is profitable for experienced traders. We can not et high incomes as join forex trading. Yes it is a good business giving earning chances to many people . Most of the traders are doing forex aspart time business for extra income.

Forex trading is good business and the earning from this business is enough to meet the daily life expenditure. The Basic need for this business is high level knowledge relating to Forex is required. Most of the traders are doing the Forex as part time for earning the extra income. This business is also useful for students, jobless people.

Forex trading is very interesting to me, it is about rules and skills, how to survive. I like trading because of this, beside earning potential profit too.

Well, the traders will see here the chance of making potential of huge profits but then, it's not what feel that it's good business but it will be the decision as good business deliberately and meticulously to see this business as our forte or that can be profitable in the end with our skills and strategy.

with so many potential ways of earning from forex market than i must say that forex is good business for me, as long as a business can make me earn from it i will stick to it and eagerly wants to get successful from it, i believe in my feeling that i will success someday...

Yes forex is good business but i think forex is good for them only who have really good knowledge about forex and they are experienced else you have to face big loss due to lack of knowledge in forex.

foreign exchang if i may say is one of the largest business with largest volumes of transaction and run by large number of traders around the world with convenience way trough internet connectivity.. this is absolutely good business open to everyone

Yes, a thousand and one people call it a profitable business yet, a thousand and one people fail in it. Forex is just what you can make out of it as it is not like other buy and sell businesses. This is highly dynamic and requires concrete understanding to excel in.

Yes, a thousand and one people call it a profitable business yet, a thousand and one people fail in it. Forex is just what you can make out of it as it is not like other buy and sell businesses. This is highly dynamic and requires concrete understanding to excel in.

Profitable in their own view, even like that i won't deny that forex give us a lot of opportunity to earn a lot of money, as you can see some people still struggling and now have chance to earn money in forex, also i think forex is a good business because of the opportunity which all traders have opportunities to earn money and make their life better.

Forex trading is a more good business to compared with other business like that of the HYIPS where we are at the mercy of the admin and our money depends on how honest he is. But in forex trading we are actually at the mercy of ourselves because the more hard working we are, the more profits we will be able to procure with time.

Stock also good if you ask me, and if you compare it with forex then it has equal good thing, but so far what makes forex become a good business is relatively affordable minimum deposit which many traders could achieve even for newbie, i think all of posters here already know there are some brokers which offering $10 or even $1 per deposit.

forex is the best business one can ever think of doing online. Forex trading however is very lucrative and also highly profitable. In addition one can earn for life time through forex trading.

Well, I think Forex is good business, provided you know and understand it. It is a business that gives you your time to manage (though there are good trading times), you are not restricted from taking care of other things and as well not restricted to a particular location before you can comfortably execute it. It is an internationally recognized business that you can do from the comfort of anywhere provided you have a compatible system with online access.

i just proud be a trader who can get involve in forex market which is the biggest market ever compare with other physical market around the globe, this is where time and place no longer barrier to do trading activity, so much opportunity earning income from forex market, i just want to say that i am one who love this business forever

i just proud be a trader who can get involve in forex market which is the biggest market ever compare with other physical market around the globe, this is where time and place no longer barrier to do trading activity, so much opportunity earning income from forex market, i just want to say that i am one who love this business forever
I think that is where the issue of convenience and comfort comes in which makes it desirable by so many to do. The most adorable part of Forex is the fact that you can trade in it from any where and with a little amount of capital provided you have adequate knowledge of it.

forex is such a wonderful business for me even i just made litle profit from trading forex i believe that if i can make daily profit steadily i will earn well income, i just realize that potential income not only generate as being a trader, i will also try some partnerhip program with brokers, is there any of you here already benefit from partnering program?