• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

And that's why I said OVER 2 trillion Dollars because my manual says 2.5, I have come across 2.2 online. That said, Forex could be likened to the most trusted online business in that you are sure its not gonna wind up easily. Having such huge financial base, so many believe it is one business that has come to stay.

Yeah it is the most trusted online business because comparing it to other online business like that of HYIP you will see that forex trading is the best because in forex we have control of ourself and our funds. We deside on what to do and what not to do. But something like HYIPs you will see that once your money is in you have no other control over it.

It's online business but then, you can't expect to do quick profits or that will be profitable. We can feel it's a good business when we have our profitable trading strategy and we have experience already in trading as well as the implementation of the risk management.

Well i am not much sure about it's goodness and according to my opinion the forex business is an average business and not very good one and it is good for lucky ones who gets success in this.

100 bucks a day should be the target because anything less than that is not going to be usable as well. that being said, there are not many people who are doing a good money earning from the forex knows about this. I personally think that those who are trying to make money from the forex should know about these things.

Well, for me 10 bucks a day is too high profit. I have targeted for 20 buck a day. Because earning 20 bucks a day in our country is becoming rich quickly.

If we want to place how good Forex is based on the fact of what we earn, then we might most likely not get to a generalized figure because while some will ser 100 bucks as fine, others will just aim at 5 bucks and the difference is quite clear.

If we want to place how good Forex is based on the fact of what we earn, then we might most likely not get to a generalized figure because while some will ser 100 bucks as fine, others will just aim at 5 bucks and the difference is quite clear.

Actually everybody in this world wants to earn money every time which is possible. So, if anybody has talent and grasping ability to understand the forex, then they can take that chance.

Actually everybody in this world wants to earn money every time which is possible. So, if anybody has talent and grasping ability to understand the forex, then they can take that chance.

And yes, that comes to knowledge, probably skills as well as capital because one wouldn't posses just a small portion of an average capital that is needed or because the Broker says $10 and he invests $10 with a bid to make $50 profit within a short time.

Yes forex trading is a good and reliable business because it can be done online and the history of scam are less compared to the other online business which has so many scamming history. Forex trading is also a good business because at least any one can trade forex and needs no qualification.

It's reliable on the Forex broker not on the Forex market. I doubt that you will have scam when we do our research not just we invest in the Forex brokers we've seen. Though, losses is the most difficult to accept in this business and that you will also fail to manage your emotions.

If we are to be spending more time and money on the forex and earning some good money that can replace the job then sure it is possible to see that it would make things better for us. I just don't think that there are other means to consider that doing business would be any good.

I think it can be if you're good at trading. Its only if you do make profit that its a good business but if you lose then its not a good gig for you. You should consider doing other stuff for money but don't trade if you lose a lot of money. You should trade only if its profitable for you or if you learn that you are able to make good money from it. I can be good if the traders make money all the time. Its something for the pro.

I think it can be if you're good at trading. Its only if you do make profit that its a good business but if you lose then its not a good gig for you. You should consider doing other stuff for money but don't trade if you lose a lot of money. You should trade only if its profitable for you or if you learn that you are able to make good money from it. I can be good if the traders make money all the time. Its something for the pro.

See initially provided that forex trading is concern, it is therefore a very good business with the qualities which it has. First it is a business that requires no educational qualification and a business that is lucrative and have less scam potentials. Its a good business that worths our trial.

I have learned that good business takes time for most of the people and we have to rely on the way it works before spending the efforts into that. I personally think that over a period of time we have to take such decisions where people are gonig to be making gross problem with that but not intended to make good earning that way.

I have learned that good business takes time for most of the people and we have to rely on the way it works before spending the efforts into that. I personally think that over a period of time we have to take such decisions where people are gonig to be making gross problem with that but not intended to make good earning that way.

there are things which we have to understand, initially before we will be able to procure benefits from something good we will have to work upon it and yes forex trading is a good business because at least it is reliable and the top financial business world wide.

Forex is a good business only when the trader just decide to take the business so serious.
When you commit your self and work hard to earn here just be sure that you will gain alot of succees even more than you ever imagine here

I have come to realize that Forex benefits is not something that comes in the shortest period of time no matter how quick you are able to learn and start trading thereafter. It takes some time for you to study all other strategies. I have a friend who have stayed up to a year in the business but will still tell you that most times why he doesn't use stop loss is that he finds it difficult to know where to place it.

Forex is a good business only when the trader just decide to take the business so serious.
When you commit your self and work hard to earn here just be sure that you will gain alot of succees even more than you ever imagine here

Forex has to be taking seriously or else you're just throwing money away out the window. You might as well just roll down the window and toss all your money cause its the same deal. You do have to learn and then practice and then have proven strategies in order to make money but all is possible if we work hard at it. Yes, forex is sweat equity day in and day out. However, you will feel great one day knowing that you have master this slippery art.

Forex trading is a speculative activity and not a business as most people believe. To consider some transaction as a business, a product or service needs to be sold. It is a very profitable profession as long as the trader gives his heart and mind into it. No other profession offers this much flexibility in work timings.

Its a business in a sense that you put out money to trade and then you reap some profit from it as a result. Anything that allow you to reap profit can be consider a business if you can multiply that activity and gain so much more in return is considered a business for you. You might not be able to go ipo on it but its something that you can put money in to invest and reap profit from it so therefore its a good business to you only. I can make this as a business if I trade and make money for others cause I'm good at it so it can become a business.