• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

I agree with you on this, most new traders they do not know the truth about this because there is so much hype about forex. And I found them to plunge into forex with rich quick illusion of it, but regrettably they were defeated earlier by the market

I guess newbie can be surprised when they found out that forex is not all that it was promoted to be. I guess they got all of those promo in their heads. You can make decent money in forex but not get rich over night and definitely can't depend on it solely for baby milk cost either. You need a job beside trading. I've learned that from experiences. Some day the market will make you cry. All that there is is side way or downhill sometimes.

In forex, we are our own boss and that is what I love about it. I know many young people are not aware of the potential in forex or else they would do it. I know many of my friends dislike working and love to own business and this is also my passion so I think I found forex to be a dream come true for a side gig but in the mean time I still need to keep a career going.
Of course some are, and most probably, many are but the fact is that the fear of losing grips a thousand and one of them. Not everyone can afford to be losing money all the time especially during the learning process. The popularity increases by the day yet so many are still afraid it.

Some day I wish I'm not trading forex. It's getting better by today. I see some trading trends today. It was just that last week, the trends sky rocketed and I got in late so no trends to trade except to wait for it to calm down a bit. That was news affect. I mean it was so erratic, you were probably shock at how it performed. But there is a right time to trade and a time not to. I think forex is probably is too risky at time to depend on it for people who live in the US. Perhaps in other countries where the dollars is worth like five times as much as their own dollars but in the US, you can't do much with your little forex earnings.

I guess newbie can be surprised when they found out that forex is not all that it was promoted to be. I guess they got all of those promo in their heads. You can make decent money in forex but not get rich over night and definitely can't depend on it solely for baby milk cost either. You need a job beside trading. I've learned that from experiences. Some day the market will make you cry. All that there is is side way or downhill sometimes.

I can tell you that it is the main reason they run away. Filled hopes diffuse when it is unreachable. The main reason some join the boat is the profit and when it dissappeares, they good away. Forex can be a source of income to the trader that trades well.

Right now I can say that most of my income come from forex trading. This is the main reason why I'm in forex trading right now. I do focus on trying to make something good and something big out of myself in here.

I also wish that someday in the near future, I can turn to Forex trading and have it whole heartedly as my source of income. When I can beat my chest strong and say, I really enjoy being a Forex trader. I believe Forex is one of those businesses we just would have fun doing because of its flexibility.

I don't think its a good idea for me cause where I live the standard of living is way too costly versus other people in other countries so I have to really work like two jobs and I still need to work some more so just relying on forex alone is definitely not going to help at all. I think forex is not a source of income right away.

I think forex can be realistically good for the income. You just have to earn say like 50 bucks a day and things can be good for you financially. I personally don't think that forex can replace many jobs out there unless we earn like say 100 bucks a day. If we manage to do that then that is realistically good earning.

I think forex can be realistically good for the income. You just have to earn say like 50 bucks a day and things can be good for you financially. I personally don't think that forex can replace many jobs out there unless we earn like say 100 bucks a day. If we manage to do that then that is realistically good earning.
I think we need to have a lot of capital in order to earn more in forex. Some do make some good income in forex and it can be a sole source of income but I can't do it right now and some day forex is nothing but misery so I rather keep on tight to my job. I rather work my job than do it full time. I can't do it full time as of right now.

Yes, having 500$ or more is necessary. I can tell you for sure that people who have large income should consider the forex or the options trading. You can see that gold and the stock trading is also good there. You may find that under 100 bucks trading is not that high for many of us.

Obviously. There are many traders including me those who trade at forex to earn bread and butter. It is one of the comfortable and respectable job. But to enter this arena, you need lots of practice and knowledge about forex.

I'm beginning to see that forex can't be my only source of income. Its a part of my income but definitely not all of my income is there. Forex is not all of my income. Forex is just only part of it. I think its too hard to totally depend on forex all alone so we must take care and do not depend on it all alone.

Really I see it from the angle of; if you ain't ready, never plan to make it your source of income, or better put, only source of income. It can only get better when there is more to earn than to lose. Forex no doubt is fun and worth making a source of income but when the knowledge is there.

Yes, having 500$ or more is necessary. I can tell you for sure that people who have large income should consider the forex or the options trading. You can see that gold and the stock trading is also good there. You may find that under 100 bucks trading is not that high for many of us.

As per my experience $150 is more than enough. I was able to grow the account to $300 in less than three months time. So, in another few months time, I may be able to earn a considerable income from forex trading. In fact, I traded only with a 1:100 leverage. So, it is the strategy that matters every time and not the quantum of money. There will be difficulty only when we trade with extremely low capital.

Guess what? you can make forex as the source income that you can depend on, especially because forex has big margin if you can use it effectively, and the most important part that forex could give some decent income for you, we already saw there are a lot of traders that making profit in forex.

Traders who rely on Forex as their source of income posses one thing that is not always common in an average trader and that is the knowledge and skills they have. They know things, they've seen things and they can understand things, that is what makes the whole difference. I don't think it will be profitable for any trader take Forex as his base of income if he is still trying to balance in Forex.

of course you can but do not start trading with forex as it is your essential income unless you reach to the professional level of trading and this can obtain from learning and training with demo account at least 6 months before trading with real account

You can make forex your source of income but before yyou will be able to do that, you have to understand how to trade. When you know how to trade and how to trade very well, you will be able to manage your account. A trader who does not know how to trade should not make forex his or her source of income.

Traders can rely on forex to fulfill living expenses. Many traders work professionally and they are rely on forex only to generate income. However, traders need to have good trading skills first and long trading experience which able to make them to trade properly. Able to generate consistent profit plus they are trade with high amount of capital too.