• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Yes, it is always advisable to have some things to fall back to in risky businesses like Forex. Through the learning process, traders will always fall prey of having some good losses taking over profit, this does not only act as a source of discouragement to them but also, tells negatively on their purse, hence, the need to always have some kind of back up.
Yes, that is right. That sounds more safe than just relying on trading alone as some day its just miserable so I really do work and then trade part time and on my days off I will go into full effect. I really enjoy trading but I really need to pay off my bills so I will not just sit at home and not pay my bills and just trade when I might not make as much money so I think I can try to do it part time plus you can make a lot in a couple of hours so no need to devote all of your time to it.

Yes, Forex is one of the businesses that we consider a lot the possible negative side of it which could strike with the slightest mistake on the trader's part or the sudden change of market. It then requires adequate plan and support for oneself lest, he will be hit on the very wrong side.

Yes, Forex is one of the businesses that we consider a lot the possible negative side of it which could strike with the slightest mistake on the trader's part or the sudden change of market. It then requires adequate plan and support for oneself lest, he will be hit on the very wrong side.

What you told above already right at all, i see there isn't something that we must afraid if we have adequate plans, everything will going well and we can minimize the risk as much as we can also while gain a lot of profit in forex, so in fact we can make money in forex but to optimize our earning we must have an adequate plan.

Yes, you can make Forex as your income source. You can earn good amount daily from Forex. Every person in this world want to get profit, none of us want to lose money. So, forex the market where we can get profit 24 hrs with lowest rate of risk.

I think that Forex can be taken as the second income source. I don't think that one should take Forex as his main income source. Though Forex gives a great chance to make a huge amount of money. But Forex is very risky market place in the world. No one can give you any guaranty of earning profit. That's why I think Forex should not be taken as main income source.

Forex trading for sure have all the qualities of being a full time income source for us in the sense that since the market is invariably open except alone on weekend. We can make money from monday to friday whereby have some rage amount of money.

I don't think that it is very good idea to take Forex as the main income source. I think Forex should be second income source. Because there is no guaranty of profit in Forex business. One may lose all his money at once. That's why a trader should have a good back up.

I don't think that it is very good idea to take Forex as the main income source. I think Forex should be second income source. Because there is no guaranty of profit in Forex business. One may lose all his money at once. That's why a trader should have a good back up.
It should be as you said because if traders enter market because of being interested. But if someone wants to become serious investors, indeed they can consider profit as their main source of income.

I also buy your idea to some extent because personally, I believe that since Forex is that which doesn't require you to burn your complete eight hours as a criteria to make profit, then it becomes wise enough if we can take it as some side income or part time income. Not that there ain't those who solely depend on it for their income but they have already some reliable knowledge and skill.

Sure you can if you can make money from it. Not every newbie profit though. Its more like they will lose so all is dependent upon your skills. If you're a pro then why not you know. I know of many pro who make a good living out of it and forex can be a good money making gig if you are good at trading. We just have to see how good you are at it.

Indeed. If you can make profits or profitable in this business why not, to make your earning revenue. Pro traders already understand the risk in trading so, they can manage it and trade properly. While the new traders are still exploring if how they can be profitable as well that soon enough they can make good profits consistently.

some days, the market is so bad that its hard to make lots of profit so in those days you hope to have a job or another gig to do. I get frustrated sometimes and in some days due to bad news releases, the good pairs perform otherwise and you do not make money but most likely would lose or there would be little movement and so forth. So, some days it can be down so hopefully you have more than one source of income or I know I do.

And this is my comment on your question. If you want to generate business forex source of income, you're a huge mistake. Because you're self to have some pressure from this business, and this is taboo in forex trading.

You can if you're just exceptional and can make profit whether you buy or sell so in a bad market you can still make money by selling so either way you can catch some profit per day so that can be adequate for your income. So, it will all depends on your skills and experiences and how you can make a living for yourself. IF you're good then why not. I can see a pro making a living out of it. As a matter of fact, I can see myself making a full time living out of it so its very possible for others as well. However, I want to have a career as that is more stable and easier.

I do earn about 100 dollars a month in forex trading. I do hope I can earn 1,000 dollars a month. This is right now my main goal. Right now I'm trying to increase my trading capital hoping that I can grow my account and become a good earner. This is the only way I can master some profit in forex trading.

You can make forex your source of income but you should also make learning your source of motivation. No one can make forex his or her source of income with just the understanding even the newest forex trader has. We should always be ready to learn and understand the business before making it our means of living.

Yes, one can make Forex his best source of earning if he posses the skills that can carry him through. It is even a good means of earning since you don't have to prepare for work very early in the morning and get stocked in traffic jam, only for your boss to keep nagging at you.

Yes, one can make Forex his best source of earning if he posses the skills that can carry him through. It is even a good means of earning since you don't have to prepare for work very early in the morning and get stocked in traffic jam, only for your boss to keep nagging at you.
In forex, we are our own boss and that is what I love about it. I know many young people are not aware of the potential in forex or else they would do it. I know many of my friends dislike working and love to own business and this is also my passion so I think I found forex to be a dream come true for a side gig but in the mean time I still need to keep a career going.

In forex, we are our own boss and that is what I love about it. I know many young people are not aware of the potential in forex or else they would do it. I know many of my friends dislike working and love to own business and this is also my passion so I think I found forex to be a dream come true for a side gig but in the mean time I still need to keep a career going.
That is right that we are our own boss, but we are the one who blamed because of the loss not anyone, making forex as the source of income is good and also considered as profitable business, but please lowering your expectations, making much expectations to become a millionaire or great income in forex usually burden the traders and resulted in their bad performance.

That is right that we are our own boss, but we are the one who blamed because of the loss not anyone, making forex as the source of income is good and also considered as profitable business, but please lowering your expectations, making much expectations to become a millionaire or great income in forex usually burden the traders and resulted in their bad performance.

I agree with you on this, most new traders they do not know the truth about this because there is so much hype about forex. And I found them to plunge into forex with rich quick illusion of it, but regrettably they were defeated earlier by the market