• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your best source of forex market news

I am still like visit on forexfactory to reading news update daily, I think although as technical trader also they still need reading daily calendar econmy because sometime news high impact making price move spike movement

You are right. It gives us some idea when we can expect volatility in the market. And when to stay prepared to exit if in a trade already.

Reading news update can become one preparation before entering the market, might if likely news included as high impact some trader that based on technical anlaysis they stay away from the market

In my opinion staying out during high impact news is a good idea. If trades go the wrong way and lack of liquidity can bring bigger loss than expected. So I stay aside. Market gives enough opportunities throughout the week.

So many trader that based on technical analysis they stay away from the market during news high impact time like as nfp, but if trend on one direction still possible to making profit, there are trader using trap before news with put pending order buy stop and sell stop

You mean straddle. But where does that leads the trader? For a news like NFP, if price moves in one direction then the slippage would takes large amount of pips. And if unfortunately price makes a spike just before NFP then it would do considerable amount of damage to a trader's account.

If both pending order hit by price and open both order it will become hedging position and as trader might will waiting trend on normal movement to again analyze for open lock hedging, but if one order hit and one order not opened usually trader will remove order and cut profit or modify stop loss

For retail traders it is better to stay away from high impact news. In most cases we will be at disadvantage during those news times. So when you know you are weak at some certain point better stay on the sidelines.

There are many ways to acquire most accurate Forex news in this market place. according to my trading experience , I think economic calendar is one of the best from all which for all time make sure all important information on the financial health of various economics.

The beginners first of all have to observe some mandatory trading things, they should take demo trading for practical trading and besides this they can take any educational school. And please don’t trade in an emotional state , because trade with emotion can affects you whole balance negatively.

I gauss Economic Calendar of ForexFactory Forum is the most popular one on fundamental analysis! From my 1st day of trading till now I following their fundamental data! Besides, I use DailyFX news site!

I am a technical trader. I don't keep track of fundamentals. But I keep track of those news which are released periodically. And I use forex factory calendar.
Yes, FF is the most popular news source! By the way, how you handle running trades during high voltage news like FOMC, NFP according to your technical approach?

Yes, FF is the most popular news source! By the way, how you handle running trades during high voltage news like FOMC, NFP according to your technical approach?

I stay away from news times. lol FOMC is not much of a concern because most of the times I don't stay in a trade because it comes out at late night. And during NFP it depends on the situation I am in. But I don't leave anything for hope.

I stay away from news times. lol FOMC is not much of a concern because most of the times I don't stay in a trade because it comes out at late night. And during NFP it depends on the situation I am in. But I don't leave anything for hope.

May I know your plan on others major news event?

May I know your plan on others major news event?

Well I don’t trade during the major news events. It can dry up your account balance. lol

If I am already in a trade and stop loss is set above breakeven then sometimes I stay and sometimes I don’t.

Well I don’t trade during the major news events. It can dry up your account balance. lol

If I am already in a trade and stop loss is set above breakeven then sometimes I stay and sometimes I don’t.

Nice plan; no doubt breakeven is a good decision in this kind of events. Even, sometimes I also apply the same strategy. It really works.

Nice plan; no doubt breakeven is a good decision in this kind of events. Even, sometimes I also apply the same strategy. It really works.

Yeah. You don't know what's gonna happen and market can take an U turn lol so better not go in negative when your positive trades have already made some distance from your entry.

Traders must give attention on important things. There is no argument that when it comes to fundamental analysis, each forex trader must employ due focus on market news that are closely related to the values of currencies. Again, those traders who are greatly relying on market analysis should give attention on all important market news. However, if you are more interested in technical analysis then news can be somehow overlooked to some extent.

Traders must give attention on important things. There is no argument that when it comes to fundamental analysis, each forex trader must employ due focus on market news that are closely related to the values of currencies. Again, those traders who are greatly relying on market analysis should give attention on all important market news. However, if you are more interested in technical analysis then news can be somehow overlooked to some extent.

Well; what is your main website for news trading? Do you use any paid service on it?

Managing 2% risk until until closing any order its not an easy task , pro trader can manage their risk ratio accurately because of having long term experience. but as a beginner there is no chance to keep 2% risk for all time , but if we practice more and more above all in demo account there is a possibility to become knowledgeable about risk management.

I always follow the Forex factory news. Forex Factory News is very reliable and easy. It publishes so simple news that it is very easy to understand. Sometimes I use many websites besides Forex Factory.

Forex tends to be a great profession for you if you are searching for something that is career-changing. So, try to catch the trend so that you can trade in the right direction. To catch the trend of market, traders should analyze the market scritinizely. Learn about market analysis as much as possible.

Forex tends to be a great profession for you if you are searching for something that is career-changing. So, try to catch the trend so that you can trade in the right direction. To catch the trend of market, traders should analyze the market scritinizely. Learn about market analysis as much as possible.
We will need to learn trading with the help of the Market Trends.