• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your best source of forex market news

What kind of forex market news do you follow daily? I know in order to be an astounding Forex trader, you must know news daily or else you will buy the wrong pairs at the wrong time. So, please share with us your best source for forex news so we might look at them too. I use places like dailyfx as htey have pro on there or investopedia as they have pro on there as well. I also scan Bloomberg as well and I follow them on facebook.

What kind of forex market news do you follow daily? I know in order to be an astounding Forex trader, you must know news daily or else you will buy the wrong pairs at the wrong time. So, please share with us your best source for forex news so we might look at them too. I use places like dailyfx as htey have pro on there or investopedia as they have pro on there as well. I also scan Bloomberg as well and I follow them on facebook.
For news i will use ForexFactory and Bloomberg for my own personal reference because i think that is a good place for me to get the real informative news for me. sometimes reuters also good for fundamental type trader.

Babypips is always the right source for me to learn forex trading because all I know is that a good f=rex trader must also have and develop a system which can give him succees as well

I guess others also follow nfp, cnn, and such. I also look at cnn finance a lot since they cover good economic news on all country. They have international news so you just have to look at their international websites and you can get some really good follow up. I also use bloomberg and nfp. I use dailyfx as well. You can Google them for a particular currency that you're following.

For me, I do follow a local economy news that is called world economy and you. It gives you live update of forex rates. I follow CNN and visit economy news release site to get those information.

well this are some of the value not doubt but I think that CNN will not offer you the most where you can get the best news ever is the site called babypip . this is the excellent site which you can get something good

That is very great dear CNN and babypip can give you a good source of you getting forex trading news as this factor help you alot to archieve something in one way or the other and its the way which forex is been done as well

Well, reuters and blomberg is the best news source. Economic situation updated daily and we can predict the future of market if we are keep following news update. For daily economic calender, I am always check on forexfactory. I am has been loyal visitor of this site even since I am newbie.

I guess others also follow nfp, cnn, and such. I also look at cnn finance a lot since they cover good economic news on all country. They have international news so you just have to look at their international websites and you can get some really good follow up. I also use bloomberg and nfp. I use dailyfx as well. You can Google them for a particular currency that you're following.
CNN is good as my friends also use that as resources. But it is good if you subscribe to their Cable TV programme. If you don't have a good internet connection then try Dailyfx or FxStreet.

Facebook and some local forums, I am lazy to read English news. There some brokers update daily news everyday with trading signal. That's so good.

Facebook and some local forums, I am lazy to read English news. There some brokers update daily news everyday with trading signal. That's so good.
There are some forex news site such as ForexFactory that you can see with interactive views. Personally, I use 3 different news sites to get accurate results as well as more objective and there you do not need to read the news like on newspaper, but this only see previous result, forecasts and also the result which will be announced later.

Actually, I am new Forex trader. Therefore, I am unable to make accurate market analysis. But, still I am making consistent profit from daily market analysis of ‘ExoFx’ trading broker. Because, this regulated trading broker provides me good technical analysis also fundamental analysis in quick time. Therefore, I can predict the market trend according to their analysis. On the other hand, this broker has Economic Calendar; where I get all details of Forex news. In addition, I am very sincerely observing their analysis to learn to make good analysis of live trading market. I never open my trade without any analysis. Because, I know it’s very easy to lose trading capital without following right market trend.

You can try that economic calendar I am sure they already put some forecast and also the previous result of the same news, i suggest to trade only when there is clear difference between those indicators(forecast, previous result, the current result). Dailyfx is also one of the good place to search for news, and usually their forecast is accurate.

The fundamental data are core of Forex trading. Therefore, I always would like to know fundamental condition of market. Luckily, I do not need to depend on others. Because, I get any latest Forex news and it’ analysis in my UK FCA regulated trading broker ‘ExoFx’. On the other hand, I get news details and its effect from their ‘Economic Calendar’. So, easily I can predict the market trend in high impact news time. I also get daily market analysis on technical as well as fundamental. As a result, my trading life is much knowledgeable and profitable. I never and ever open my trade without analysis. Because, I know, how easy to lose money.

Most of forex traders must be using economic calendar to see which news that they can use as the indicators for next trading. I do the same but i am using 3 different economic calendar which has different forecast but in most case their forecast nearly same. With more than one, we can compare and make more accurate prediction.

I am a technical trader. I don't keep track of fundamentals. But I keep track of those news which are released periodically. And I use forex factory calendar.

The problem with economic data is they come few seconds later. This is a disadvantage for retail news traders. And high frequency traders take full advantage of it.

I use forex factory, it is the only website that I use for news reference. It was the first website that I use so I'm used to its outlook and feel comfortable with it.

I use forex factory, it is the only website that I use for news reference. It was the first website that I use so I'm used to its outlook and feel comfortable with it.

Same with me. lol Just got comfortable with it. There are few other economic calendars provided by fxstreet but don't like it somehow. And both of them have delays on news release.