• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Will you quit trading if you have health challenges

Forex is an online business which really doesn't need your physical strength. In a bid to earn from it however, there are certain requirements which include but not limited to a working PC, and a good analytical knowledge.

Certain traders are almost not comfortable with staying so long with a PC and most often, it poses yet another health challenge to them.

Would you as a trader still trade even when it poses a risk to your health.

If its can affect my health then the answer is yes. I do want to keep on trading and I do earn good amount of money in here. But health is more important to me. But if my trading can't give me any stress then I will continue trading.

If i have health challenge, of course i will health is the most important compared to money. Forcing myself to trade more because i just want money may resulted to worse condition or even to death.

Health is wealth, if you are in good physical condition then you can trade well as you will be more active and confident in your trading.

This is a critical situation and if i have the same condition then i will choose to stop/quit. Forcing myself to keep trading will give bad result and i don't like it. I will keep trading only if i have good health for sure, with our sick body it'll be hard to keep focus with our career and we will miss many things in forex if we keep focing ourselves.

if a trader have any health related illness its strongly adviceable for such trader to quit trading because this will amount to excess loss so the best thing to do is to fine a business offline which you can do since a physician have proved that you are no longer elegible to trade

If we want to get more maximal result in forex trading, we must have good skill. We also must know that forex is not easy as we think. There is risk which should be minimized. Trader must have trading plan and we must know when we should stop to trade. Don't be overtrading here.
What is the conclusion of this all? I mean if you are sick and forcing yourselves to trade you will resulted to big loss no matter how good you are when you trade. The risk cannot be minimized during this stage, i am sure that 100% you will lose your money.

I lost my first deposit with broco and the same thought as you have occured to me. Money is less important, you always can earn.

Yes definitely, being healthy is more important then earning, and moreover if you are not in good health then certainly it will effect you mentally which in turn is not good for your trading too.

I don’t think Forex is risky to my health! Right now, I am enjoying my live trading! By the way, I don’t spend here more than 8 hours in average! It’s enough, besides I use pending order strategy to cover my missing trades position.

First I will try to solve my problems. If they are from trade, then of course I change my activity. Health is more important than money.

Of course, health is more important than money! But interestingly, there is no physical hard work, it’s all about mental work! By the way, no doubt Forex business is a challenging business, but it’s not impossible at all.