• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Will you quit trading if you have health challenges

Every human body should be taken care of. I shouldn't do anything that will create mental pressure. I think I have to be mentally healthy to trade. Because if I stay healthy, it will be much easier to make a profit.

If my doctor advised me to do so then I surely will quit trading. But if it is a manageable health issue then I will prefer to take a break from trading and come back once I feel better. Nothing is more important than your health but sometimes we need wealth to care for our health.

No I will take a break as long as I won’t get recovered because cool mindset is needed for cool trading. Poor health condition works as an obstacle tro the way of trading nicely. So, my decision is final that I will take a break for some days.

Hmm, if they become too much for me to handle, then yes, I will. I cannot sanely juggle both of those at the same time, so I would if it became an ordeal instead of a pleasure.

Like there’s a saying that health is wealth, I will surely quit trading if it takes a toll on my health. We can always make wealth if it’s lost or gone. But it will be difficult to rebuild our health if we don’t take care of it when needed.

Of course! Should something like that happen, anyone with a sane attitude would quit trading forex. It is because health is a priority. Money can’t do anything if one lacks health.

I think having a healthy body and mind is a must for a forex trader. It is better to take a break from trading if you are exhausted and not feeling your best. Trading is a task that demands 100% focus and attention from you. If I am unable to concentrate on trading because of an illness, then I won’t be able to perform well as a trader. In that case, I will surely decide not to trade until I recover and feel healthy again.

I could! But If there is another way to make money with forex, without running my health, I would reconsider it. I haven’t tried copy trading. Maybe, I will consider it.

I’ll for sure. At Least until I recover. I don’t find any point in earning if you are not fit enough because though money can buy you medical facilities but can’t buy health.

Yeah, Health is wealth and I can’t compromise on that. But currently I have no such health issues and If in case I have any issue then I will cure it first by taking a break. Trading is important but not more than health.

I could! But If there is another way to make money with forex, without running my health, I would reconsider it. I haven’t tried copy trading. Maybe, I will consider it.
Agreed! Copy trading is the best option when you can’t trade on your own. While you will consider this in case you can’t trade because of any health issues (which I hope never happens), I started my trading journey with copy trading on zulutrade. Was really helpful for a beginner like me who had no idea how to make money in the market.

Health is wealth. That says it all. Anyone with the right mindset would avoid it at all costs. Health is the number one priority. If we do not have health, what is the use of making money because we certainly won’t be able to utilize it on things we’ve intended to.

I have no doubt in saying that I will quit trading if it starts causing issues with my health. The most common health issues that traders go through because of trading are related to stress, anxiety, backache, headache, and restlessness. So, I try my best to take breaks from trading so that I don’t add to the deterioration of my health.

If it comes to that, then yes. Health is important, and forex is a demanding task. Ensure that when you engage in trading, you don’t neglect your health. Indulge in some physical activity to overcome the stress of trading to avoid health issues.

Health comes first before trading in my list of priorities. And no one would make that mistake. You get everything for once, and you have to maintain it. Health is one such thing. It is a gift. Trading, on the other hand, can be done at any time, you can stop it or start doing it again, but that does not impact anything other than money. But when health gets impacted, it impacts life and money both.

Health comes first before trading in my list of priorities. And no one would make that mistake. You get everything for once, and you have to maintain it. Health is one such thing. It is a gift. Trading, on the other hand, can be done at any time, you can stop it or start doing it again, but that does not impact anything other than money. But when health gets impacted, it impacts life and money both.
If we are doing some mistake in our trading then we can correct as soon as possible.

Traders can’t keep their cautiousness retained while they have opportunities available in bulk. Cautiousness in trading is highly essential and lacking of it will drive you towards failure. But lack of knowledge will bring no benefit even if a trader is cautious enough. Proper practice helps a trader develop this maturity in trading.