• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why would I trade Forex?

hello! i would like to invite traders joit to bring a friend program from LiteForex. Claim a 10% bonus
for each of your friends’ first deposit. i registered ang get my own promocode. please use this promocode BF1746327266 if you will register. this program is very profitable

Forex trading is like as challenge business, and we need courage to start joined in this business, and if not yet having knowledge hence we need learn step buy step and not rush in trading

Everything we try to do, is challenging in it's own way. Forex is also the same. And yeah, totally agree with you about being patient when it comes to trading.

This is a market place where it can be possible to earn money very rapidly, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. so, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing real educational facilities.

For financial freedom, actually Forex trading business is open for all and I get enough spaces here although I am a part time Forex trader! I use my laptop, mobile phone even tab device for my trading! I seem, Forex trading is the most standard way of money making, and interestingly there is no limit! Now I am earning more than 10% here!

I am also with the same goal, that means financial freedom! But in my beginning stage of trading I wasn’t confident enough about my trading success! I never expect here unrealistic profit such as, I started my live trading with only 5% monthly target!

Predominantly on the grounds that you can trade Forex from anyplace and whenever you wish. Here you are autonomous, there is no supervisor who will guide you and when, there are no associates with whom you are in rivalry. No compelling reason to wake up right on time and rush to work. Along these lines, you are absolutely free in your actions. I personally trade forex because I do not like 9 to 5 boring job.

Many of the reasons of each trader, forex trading and for me it is a business that can generate profits very quickly if we already have expertise in managing capital trading

I trade Forex because it's an interesting, engaging, intellectually stimulating activity that helps me earn money. Apart from that, it also gives me the opportunity to meet new, interesting people.

I think patience is important in trading, and for long run business also required to become patience because success will never come instantly
All trader that want to making profit in trading because they want to making money

If someone heartily accepts the bold part you said. Then people will realize that why having patience is importance. Forex has potential but nothing will come instantly. One has to work on it and over time he can reach his target.

To be honest, I hadn’t enough option when I started my trading! By the way, now I am making 10% monthly income in average in my trading! On the other hand, day by day I am improving my trading skill, I’m going to increase my monthly target in the upcoming December.

As a newcomer it is too much difficult to apply basic knowledge and experience in demo trading because of emotions. So instead of demo account sometimes we can use micro account , it can be supportive to enhance live trading experience.

To enter Forex market is so much easy. With little amount you can kick off trading at any place. But the main deal is surviving that is really difficult. Because this market is too much volatile and no one can predict the real faction of this market with surely. so we have to pass a long time in here , if we want to get maximal result from here.

However, forex trading is a business that can bring quick profit, even in a matter of minutes can get money for everyday purposes, that underlie Learn forex trading, and also free time doing business

without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

I trade Forex because I like the volatility. Forex is a mind game and I like the challenge. There is always something new to learn everyday so it never gets boring.

Smaller leverage to me means avoid too large number of open positions, the reason is that alone, and probably for other traders have their own reasons and it does the rights of traders willing to use any leverage

The trading Forex has many purposes and you'll be surprised in the many levels deald that result you and you're not even be aware of it.

For every obtain you the contents, make, by-products,ingredients,parts or materials may not necessarily be from a domestic origin. It could have been received internationally and as such the exchange of foreign currency might have had to be taken place.

From a financial perspective, some men and women may deal the Forex industry for profit. from taking a cross currency pair and they may exchange currency to a foreign designation hoping for domestic currency values to depreciate, thus whilst you convert it back you are going to receive more than you initially commenced.

Off course for money. Forex is a currency market where cash is included. Retail traders do trading for financial benefit. I am moreover not exception to that. I in like manner just need to benefit in forex. It also gives the easy access from the comfort of your home. It can give you the freedom of money and time.

The title is of course strange. I suppose this question is equal to the one "What do I need money for? " If you ask this kind of questions, you shouldn't trade.

The title is of course strange. I suppose this question is equal to the one "What do I need money for? " If you ask this kind of questions, you shouldn't trade.

Well said; I think Forex is one of the most flexible profession in the world! That’s why, I have already taken this money earning opportunity as my main job. Really I am happy on my trading profession.

Lot size and leverage factor are interconnected. I suggest verdant traders not to increase lot size because once they lose few dollars, they have to fight back to recover the loss.