• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why would I trade Forex?

Many people involve in this business because lucrative and profitable. Since laverage system available, make people able to start trading though have small capital. Different with stock market which require high capital to start trading. Because leverage unavailable. Moreover, market open for full 24 hours which enabling traders to trade whenever they want.

Of course there is one unifying force that causes everyone to trade in Forex, that is because they want to make profit from Forex. Everyone is in for the money and even the newer folks that are coming are also coming because they want to make profits from their trades. Trading in Forex is all about making profit and minimizing losses and that's exactly why traders are attracted to it.

anybody who wants to earn money can deal in forex, its a very flexible market, you can access it from you home, office, mobile phone etc.....

Well, I can say that we can trade in Forex in order to gain profits which this business is risky but the limit in our earnings or revenue will be none. And we can have control also in our strategy, investments, risks and the target we will be aiming.

Each and everyone of us need do forex trading if you are searching for a job online but be rest assure that there is no way which you can earn if your knowledge nor skills is not up to date in forex ;
always learn effortless to stand out among others

that is not really the truth of the matter the real thing is that if you feel that you can do forex trading then go ahead and do it nobody come to this business to play everyone of us come into this business to earn and that is just the real truth what brought me here is nothing but money and profit to break
my financial barrier

Forex simply has a lot of advantages that will lure people into it. It's not just about the possibility of making some good profits but also the possibility of mixing it with other activities or businesses. Coupled with the fact that you font need to spend the whole of your money starting up trading business.

@Decub You got the point, that is right when we don't have to spend the whole money from our pocket to our own account. Forex also has flexible trading hours which we could utilize well. Above that all, why i would trade because of greater profit it gives me.

The reason why I join forex business is due to this business lucrative and profitable. Leverage available which not necessary to traders spend high amount of capital to start trading. While opportunity to make the capital growing high widely open. Same like investment but we have own control over our own money. We can make capital growing as far as we manage it properly.

A trader will also want to trade in forex because he or she is having no other job to do, or because there is extra time to trade in forex. Trading means that there is something that the trader is expecting to get from the forex business.

Of course, you need to trade and have a try. But first you need receive training that can be offered by a broker which does not tend to manipulations. All teletrade trainees are recommended to receive a course from other brokers so they can compare.

Because forex is profitable and that is why you should trade with it. Putting aside that profitability forex also one of the most flexible business that you ever meet, trade at anytime and anywhere you want, some people may think you are unemployment because of this.

I think people trade Forex because Forex gives freedom. It is possible to decide when and how much time you dedicate to it. And in fact earnings can be unlimited.

I trade forex because I want financial freedom in my life. And I am determined to achieve it. It took more time than I expected but I am slowly reaching there. Everyone should know why they are entering in a particular field.

starlite

Broker Representative
For me there are many reasons to do forex
It is good part time business.
This market works 24 hours.
I can do trading even with small investment.
It gives me full control on my amount as well as freedom to use it.
You can see what reason you had for trading :)

The answer of this question totally depends on you. A person will come to forex trading when he will have some interest on it. There are many answers to this question, which varies from person to person.

Forex is a business that has a very high gain. we can be rich with forex but we can also poor with forex and therefore we must be careful when trading. we must have many skills and experiences for rich with forex

We would trade Forex business because it is having the capability of making unlimited money in a short span of time which we can't get from other income sources but for that traders have to be very much dedicated and focused towards the profession.

Forex is a business that is actually very beneficial for us because in forex trading, then with increased skills, we will be able to manage capital well to make a profit. and arranging capital well

If one does not find a reason to trade then he should not venture in this market. In my opinion before entering, understand what you are going to do. If you have confidence in yourself then do it.