• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people are joined forex ?

I like forex trading and I guess every body like forex trading simply because of the opportunity to make money. I do hope that I can end up making good income in here. I do hope that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month. This is my goal and this is the reason why I'm into forex trading right now.

I think if we join the forex for the other purpose than money then we are wasting the time and money. I don't think that is a good idea, because most of the time, it would not lead to good results. THat is something you have to deal as well because it would not be good as well.

many people involve in trading I am sure it because high potential income that could be generated. but need commitment to become good forex trader and become success because its not easy thing. have a clear target and vision is very important and it also shows how commit the traders are.

for me it is good supporting way in money and i am working with forex as addition work because my salary is not enough for my family this is my causes to work with forex

I think everyone wants to earn money and the only way to do that is by trading the forex or many other type of the business. that is why we have to understand how to do that. it would be quite bad to think that we are spending time and money. that is why we have to understand the forex.

- - - Updated - - -

I think everyone wants to earn money and the only way to do that is by trading the forex or many other type of the business. that is why we have to understand how to do that. it would be quite bad to think that we are spending time and money. that is why we have to understand the forex.

Till Today the best and the major reason why traders keep joining the forex market is because of the money this is the ultimate reason why so many traders are joining the forex market so we have no other step to take than to learn if we really want to be succeesful.

I have found out that most of the users are also joining the forex broker because they are offering some bonus and also they have feature of the forum bonus. and I guess this is because not many people can afford spending their own money and that is why they choose to have some of the rebate that way.

Its definitely much more easier to get into forex trading now than before because of all the incentives that are available from the many brokers and access to funds or bonuses rather to trade with. The possibilities for earning are endless and many are looking at it as a way to make good funds without spending a lot.

Well the ultimate reason why people are joining forex trading is because of money and nothing else if a trader can just learn trading and know how to trade I think that trader is on the safer side than the others traders.

yes, same like other poster opinion, I also agree that the main reason why people involve in forex is money. as we know that forex or currency trading is the largest market transaction and the opportunity to get good amount of income is widely open. but because we also compete with other trader, we need to prepare ourself with good knowledge and trading skills.

Forex is one of the good ways to make money and that is the prime reason for the asme. if you were to make money or watch idle then your choice would be to choosse the money and see if that is going to work for you. i think that is why we are using the money here.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex is one of the good ways to make money and that is the prime reason for the asme. if you were to make money or watch idle then your choice would be to choosse the money and see if that is going to work for you. i think that is why we are using the money here.

for me it is good supporting way in money and i am working with forex as addition work because my salary is not enough for my family this is my causes to work with forex

in many cases, traders come up with financial problem and decide to involve in forex trading because see that forex trading potentially will solve all of their problem regarding with money. its very true but forex is also risky field and we need to put out all of our best to become success here.

People are joining forex trading because of money and not for any thing seek yes I think this is the right thing so what we really need to do is to placed a focus on our trade and make sure that we get the right answer to it

I guess the returns that people get from the forex markets are huge and you have to understand that sometimes peoplea re going to be wasting money when they join. They just don't know about it and don't understand how that can be done over a period of time. I think we all need to understand this point in order to make money.

Currency trading is one of the excellent methods to earn cash and that is the primary purpose for the same. if you were to earn cash or observe nonproductive then your option would be to select the cash and see if that is going to perform for you. i think that is why we are using the cash here.

I guess the returns that people get from the forex markets are huge and you have to understand that sometimes peoplea re going to be wasting money when they join. They just don't know about it and don't understand how that can be done over a period of time. I think we all need to understand this point in order to make money.
Not exactly. Because, everyone will have their difference in their trading profits. And yet, the market is big but there it consists of different traders either individual or group. Well, we should at least give how it will be waste of time in Forex or you meant of the unsuccessful trades.

Now-a-days many people join Forex in earn money.I thnik this is only one way of make money with in short time.
Actually you are right but not only money that people search in forex, people need profit, they can earn money but not in profit state, but you can earn money here with profits that i am sure will make many traders happy if they just reach their first profit here. and some of them only as hobby, like my cousin does.

Very simple people want to investment more and more money in the most easiest and secure way and this is the best way.

Because this is a good work.i am also interesting this forex brokers and beginners.this work many profits our business .so many people want to the begin this forex business.

The main reason why I join forex is the opportunity to earn money and I think this is the main reason why other join forex also. I do love to make money in forex. In fact I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can say I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve.