• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people are joined forex ?

It is the potential for every person to have success financially and also to make it simpler to have some earnings or profits. Yes, it will be a long term to have think about the success and people opted think it will be as easy as pie but it will take years to find the best way of trading.

Though people know that forex is a very risky business but still they are showing interest in joining with forex the main reason for that is with forex you can earn good profits even with a very low investment and that is really a advantage . and now a days many forex forums are offering bonus that is making many people to get attracted towards forex .

today job are became more unavailable. And Forex is a good place to earning money. So many younger guys are come here to earn money.And it is good job any one can earn more money from here if they do hardworking .

Well basically it's all about the money. People go into trading because of all the hype associated with it. Especially promises of million of earnings. Anyway, I think forex trading is a good option just as long as people don't start trading without knowing anything about it.

Forex trading is really good source of income. I know many do dream of becoming a successful forex trader. I been trading in forex for so many months now and I'm hoping that I can earn 1,000 dollars minimum. If I reach that point I can say I'm a good and successful trader.

Forex trading is really good source of income. I know many do dream of becoming a successful forex trader. I been trading in forex for so many months now and I'm hoping that I can earn 1,000 dollars minimum. If I reach that point I can say I'm a good and successful trader.

Thats true,also forex trading is a business everyone will wanna participate on because i can say it has less stress in the sense that we don't have to walk to our office or work place,i will be happy if i am able to earn about 50 bucks monthly for a start.

I don't think it's everyone but those who are business minded and also interest with the risky investments and learn of they don't have pain there will be no gain. So, people are opted to have Forex trading for the investments and making profits and some are for other means of income.

Thats true,also forex trading is a business everyone will wanna participate on because i can say it has less stress in the sense that we don't have to walk to our office or work place,i will be happy if i am able to earn about 50 bucks monthly for a start.
It is not as easy as many people say, in forex people could be stress too, more poeple that loss their money rather than who gain profit from their trading, so far i don't see anything wrong since i believe mostly of that trader's money who loss in trading will go to other trader who also win the trade.

Stressful if we can't handle to find our strategy and keep on losing. If we fail to still have our trading properly then, we will be more pressure and stressful. So, doing more practice and to have more knowledge will lessen these and in fact, that if we don't do it we will not have any chance for winning.

Money. I guess this is the main reason. Why we are all in here. I do hope that we can make really good earning in here. I'm sure of it. I'm just happy that I just feel like I can see myself earning really good amount of money in here and some how I see progress in my account each month. Although I know in the long run some how I feel like I'm just wasting my time in here. But same time I know five years from now. I will going to earn in thousand of dollars in here.

Money. I guess this is the main reason. Why we are all in here. I do hope that we can make really good earning in here. I'm sure of it. I'm just happy that I just feel like I can see myself earning really good amount of money in here and some how I see progress in my account each month. Although I know in the long run some how I feel like I'm just wasting my time in here. But same time I know five years from now. I will going to earn in thousand of dollars in here.

yeah monet for sure,no one is here just to get the knowledge and start bragging with it,we all are here for the money though most of us hate the business,i my self i believe i will be able to make some good amount of money thats why i started trading and its interesting anyway,

I think that is the truth, people who want to get better earning mean they want to get money especially from 3rd world countries which live is not good, but actually there are some of the trader in fact want to earn money without having boss or don't even have any jobs at all(unemployment). i think that is back to the money again, the main reason people trade in forex.

Yes, today forex become very famous because we can easily earn money with this. As internet technology become very famous & everybody is familiar with forex. User can start with demo account and after enough knowledge about forex, trader can start with real money. It is safe only think without knowledge you should not enter in foex market.

I think most of the people treat the forex like stock market and you can see that forex has it's limit compared to the stock market. they assume that forex will be easy to make money for them and that is why they are into the money making type of the scheme, that is one reason many people get into forex.

But not all people start with the stock. They can start first in Forex and then, will have interest in the stock or vice versa. Still, I think the major reasons for the people to consider it is because of the potential of making profits that other jobs or business can't have easily.

People join forex to earn form this market . Here is a chance of high income if traders are good and experienced. They can trade any time in 24 hours. Fore is easy to understand however they need some time to know analysis and trend . Forex can be join as part time earning opportunity so people are interested to make money in their free times.

forex have many more advantages if compare with other kind of business. such as offering huge potential income and even people can start trading with low amount of capital. its due to that in forex trading, there is leverage system. this system will help trader get satisfied amount of profit, even though start trading with small capital.

They don't offer but the market or be in this field can have the chance of having huge profits. But then, we need to work hard and strive hard that we will achieve the target profits we are aiming. This will be not that only for a week or a month goal but a long term goal that can be also have experience failures.

yes, even though potential profit is very high, unfortunately forex is not get rich quick scheme. if start with small amount of capital, we need to patient if want to see our capital growing. we can't expect to get thousands dollar in several days if we are start trading with $50 only. in this business, we need to keep calm and no need to rush to make everything happen.

It's actually no limit, no restraint on the profits we can gain. But we should not think that we can easily achieve it without doing something and no hard work or effortless. Many people think this way though, the risks make its the difficult to have gain profits because, we are not only have profits but losses also.

Actually our profit will depends on our ability to trade. If we don't know how to trade then chance are we can end up making big loses in forex. But if we do know how to trade we can end up making good income as well. So its up to us.