• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which leverage best for newcomers ?

The broker that I am currently using provides me 1:500 leverage even though I am flexible at using leverage and most of the time I avoid using high leverage.

You have to know that leverage is the weapon to increase and decrease trading risk. 1:50 to 1:100 leverage will keep traders on the safe side.

Leverage is a loan provided by broker and it helps in increasing lot size than the size of the capital. 1:50 to 1:100 leverage is a good option for beginners.

Newcomers to Forex trading should start with low leverage, such as 10:1 or 20:1, to manage risk and avoid significant losses while learning the ropes.

For newcomers, conservative leverage levels, such as 1:10 or 1:20, are recommended. This allows for trading with lower risk exposure, helping beginners to manage potential losses more effectively while gaining experience in the forex market.

For newcomers, conservative leverage of 10:1 or lower is advisable. It offers potential for profits while limiting exposure to significant losses. This lower leverage allows for more controlled trading and reduces the risk of wiping out accounts due to large market fluctuations common in forex trading.

For newcomers in forex trading, lower leverage is advisable, typically ranging from 1:10 to 1:50. This helps limit potential losses while allowing for sufficient capital to trade and learn without excessive risk.